admn is agent of mqm

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I agree, Admin should bring Panasonic back to prove that the moderators are atleast trying to be impartial and unbiased even though they are not.

PANASONIC should be back

What if panasonic is not a Punjabi but he is a Pakistani so he also deserves to live like any other Pakistani.. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

moderators are deliberately ignoring this thread because it suits their partial and biased racist thinking. Other than this one obvious factor they are doing a great job.

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Panasonic ke taqreeban her post main doosri languages k logo ko hurt kerna hota tha. i appriciate k admin ne aik acha aur positive step lia. yaha per aik aur user hai 844 JKLF ka worker hai, jo hameshan he pakistan k khilaaf likhta hai, anti pakistani soch hai uss ke,, uss ko bhe ban kerna chahiay. i dont want to see black sheeps in this forum.
Thank you admin for banning panasonic.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
no admin is an mqm supporter ban him .....lol

Guys, Admin own this site, he will be kicking all of you out hahaha

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
'ok then keep doing ur dirty work and have little patience when i reply u with a same tone u guys r always ready to give fatwa on who is terrorist or who is loyal to pakistan, hello brother pakistan is not only ur property, but the fatcs r punjabi leaders r the biggest culprit ur leaders r the biggest terrorist, most of the punjabies i met who hate altaf hussain they have never even visit karachi once, ground reality r totally different then wut u talkin about get ur fatcs straight up. we are the victims we have been gone through a lot. keep hating us as i have so muct hate for u guys too'

Okay it's official you are a total idiot. I don't blame people saying harsh things

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have no idea >>>Why do some people think that admin is agent of MQM,PPPP,PTI,Nawaz or etc...???<<<<<

On this FORUM you can find any party,s plus or minus points.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
I have no idea >>>Why do some people think that admin is agent of MQM,PPPP,PTI,Nawaz or etc...???<<<<<

On this FORUM you can find any party,s plus or minus points.

Very unfair guys. You will find all kinds of posters posting freely on this forum.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
I THINK ADDMIN IS ALWAYS NUTRAL AND HE IS MANGE THIS SITE UPDATE WELL.BUT YOU KNOW HE IS A PAKISTANI AND HUMEN BEING AND HAVE HIS VIEWS .