ہم یہ کردیں گے
ہم وہ کردیں گے
اوے اس صدی کے عظیم بے غیرتو یہ کیا ٹوپی ڈرامہ ہے ۔
اگر کوئ تمہارے ذاتی گھر میں نقب زنی رتا تو کیا تب بہی تمہارا یہی جواب ہوتا
۔
5-5-2011_69909_1.gif

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Abbottabad like Incidents Shall not be Tolerated- General Kiyani????

I am a very pro Pakistani and pro army but I must admit his statement of 'will not be tolerated if happens again' is very disappointing.

I do understand what has been done, cannot be undone but least he could have shed some light of actually what happened, time line and all.

This statement clearly proves that what I have been saying is correct - this attack was in full co-operation from Pak as claimed by Obama.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

According to US news media, the US-Pak relations are still on course, beghairat Kiyani stopped short of calling the raid illegal and did what he does when US conducts drone attacks saying, "next time they won't be tolerated," his next time has'nt yet come. These har*amzaadas in military have put Pak civilians like sitting ducks, we are all at their mercy. US will continue to murder PAkistanis and put onus on Taliban and other groups. Where is that coward ISI Hara*mkhor Pasha hiding? This was why these ******** tenure was extended to kill Pakistanis and leave the rest for these wh*res in Pak military.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

From the looks of it, the only way any drone can lick the ground is if a villager does it by using shoulder fired missile which is impossible also because they would not be able to know the arrival of drone and also drone flies very high

So we are stuck with drone.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

WOO what a statement from our brave generals hahaha my lord where should we go. Thats like americans slapped the whole nation and he is saying its ok if they slapped. If they slapped again we will see what we can do. Kia saari army beghairat hoogaee hai??? we curse so badly the politicians all the time and what should we do with our beloved army for whom the nation gives everything so they can protect and look at them. Sitting in such a placce and doing the bakwaas