Aamir Sohail Khud Aik Ghatiya Insan Hain - Afridi

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
69c8c4f5476ec82d22912c9fb552f446.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Geek

Re: Aamir Sohail Khud Ghatiya Insan Hain - Afridi

This was cheap shot by afridi, I was not expecting these remarks from him, it was right of amir sohail to point out mistakes in afridi , but as senior player he deserver respect from afridi.

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)

ohhhhhh that's very bad first from the interviewer that he used a word "ghatiya" that Aamir Sohail never used, he just criticized Afridi for few things and second Afridi should show some respect to his seniors.....

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)

I think pehlay tou news anchor ko he aisa ne kehna chaiyey tha camera k samnay, or phir wo bhi pathaan k agay...

i call it news anchor's fault.

then he got the reply according to his question.

Malik495

waseem badaami is the most stupid anchor person of ARY news .. sometimes he even doesnt know what he is talking about.. i dont know why ARY has promoted him as an anchor rather then a newscaster..
2ndly afridi is not the same afridi which i have heard in his tableeghi bayan.. looks like he is arrogant more then before after capstaincy.... afridi is definalty wrong here.. and amir sohail was absolutly right on his views about afridi's capstaincy.. if anyone ask about the most honest player regarding match fixing and other allegations.. i will choose Imran khan and Amir sohail..

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Amir has very bad reputation amongst all top class cricketers. He is a black hearted person and always negative with others.
What Shaid has said is in response of the interviewers, which is obvious.
Whole world is praising Shahid for his great leadership and this person started with negative comments as usual.

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
i back shahid afridi. he was such a sane player then why did he play so bad in banglore? pakistan lost 1996 quarter final just because of amir sohail.

mohsin g

Citizen
this is not a good move by afridi.i like afridi because he unites the team lekin iska ye hargiz matlab nahi hai ke afridi ki har ghalti ko maaf kia jaye.
afridi said k maine aur misbah ne ye plan banaya tha k single double se kam chalaya jaye to afridi sahab ap ne shot q lagai and at this point amir sohail is right k agar apko hitting hi karni hai to ap power play q nahi le letay.

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)
i back shahid afridi. he was such a sane player then why did he play so bad in banglore? pakistan lost 1996 quarter final just because of amir sohail.

I still remember that match, Wasim Akram the captain of then Pakistan cricket team announced himself injured just 30 minutes before the quarter final leaving many doubts behind, Amir Sohail took over the charge boldly and performed well, he played his part very well along with Saeed Anwar, he scored quick 55 of 46 balls, nine 4's and one six and remained the top scorer apart from that bizarre shot against Parasd, rest of the team flopped badly. He was a good and an honest cricketer, in fact ask the pundits of cricket they will still say that Amir and Saeed were the successful openers Pakistan has ever produced. He was one of those few players who used to perform well on bowling friendly wickets(Australia,South Africa etc etc) ..........

Pakistan_1

Citizen

This was cheap shot by afridi, I was not expecting these remarks from him, it was right of amir sohail to point out mistakes in afridi , but as senior player he deserver respect from afridi.

Geek aap ho hi ghatiyaa insaan aur ghatiyaa baatein kerte hoo....

chal ab ic ka jawab do mujhe lol...

Geek

Geek aap ho hi ghatiyaa insaan aur ghatiyaa baatein kerte hoo....

chal ab ic ka jawab do mujhe lol...

Mujhay de gaye tarbeyat aur mera apna kirdar mujhay kabhi ess baat ke ijazaat nahi de ga ke mai apnay se baray insan ko jawab mai ghatiyaa kahoun. Ardid ke captaincy ko criticize kertaay howay aamir sohail ke alwaf zaroor ghalat ho saktay hain lakin afridi ko ess ke jawab mai Amir sohail ko ghatiya insan kehna zaib nahi deta.

Geek

@Geek

You should highlight his remarks about Indian Media. and title your thread as 'Enmity of Indian Media' rather than highlighting Amir Sohail.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1cA4ZIFPlZE/TZXY3D2pxtI/AAAAAAAAAyw/tEtrO7UCf3g/s1600/wasif-31.JPG
wasif-31.JPG

Wasif Ali Wasif Quote

Dear I think we all know Indian media enmity against Pakistan and it has been discussed a lot here, this was a a cheap shot by afridi and I think we all should condemn it.

mdanishtaha

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

dear app amir sohail ko nahi janty ....wo ye kahta tha k fawad aalam acha player hai usy chance dena chahye...aur Muhammad Yousaf,afridi,misbah,akmal brothers and some others bury hai uny team sy out karna chahye...lagta ye hai k wo apny club k larko ko team my laa kar spot fixing khelna chahta hai .jo wo nahi kar paa raha...aur apni team k bary may he bolta rehta hai.....So Afrifi is RIGHT.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

Dear I think we all know Indian media enmity against Pakistan and it has been discussed a lot here, this was a a cheap shot by afridi and I think we all should condemn it.

AGREED

wasif-52.JPG

khudi

Voter (50+ posts)

Afridi is absolutely right------

aamir suhail is from a gangster family misri shah lahore. His uncle mian babbu was a known badmaash.

He himself has been kan tutta.

His mother is known as 2 number in north lahore.

Beleive me it's truth. I know his all family personally.

sanaullah

when ever pak loses amir criticises afridi. he should not show his personel like and dislike. after performing so well he shoud not criticise afridi.i agree with afridi that amir is a ghatya person. what a hell amir is talking about afridi brought a nothing team into semis.every one knows that he is patriot pakistani and plays for his country. amir should be shamful on giving such coments on this occasion, he should back the team.

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Afridi was never a mature person and his comments here confirmed this one again! afsos to see such pakistanis representing Pakistan.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

[hilar]isay kehtay hain baghair tasdeeq k bata ka jawab dena,koi aap ko kahay ga k kisi ne aap ko jahel kaha hay .ya gali de hay,kiya us ki baat par yaqeen kar k aap tv par aa kar us ko gali do ge,pehlay tasdeeq karo,then reply do,aqalmand yehi kartay hain,afreedi ki beting sab k samnay hai,20 se ziyada kisi match mein runs nahi kar saka,
I think pehlay tou news anchor ko he aisa ne kehna chaiyey tha camera k samnay, or phir wo bhi pathaan k agay...

i call it news anchor's fault.

then he got the reply according to his question.