Aamir Sohail Khud Aik Ghatiya Insan Hain - Afridi

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Aamir Sohail Khud Ghatiya Insan Hain - Afridi

[hilar]khudi nick name rakha baat aisay kar rahay jaisay be khudi chai hoi hay aap par,ye tu koi b aap k baray mein b keh sakta hay,k aap b 2 nomber ho,[hilar]aur wo apa ko achi tarah janta hay,tu kiya hum us ki baat par yaqeen kar lein
Afridi is absolutely right------

aamir suhail is from a gangster family misri shah lahore. His uncle mian babbu was a known badmaash.

He himself has been kan tutta.

His mother is known as 2 number in north lahore.

Beleive me it's truth. I know his all family personally.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

[hilar]very funny,amir suhail k club ka naam batao zara,amir suhail ak agar club ho ga b tu lhr mein ho,aur fawad alam khi ki taraf se khelta hai[hilar]jahel kahein ga,jo dil mein aata hay likh detya hain
dear app amir sohail ko nahi janty ....wo ye kahta tha k fawad aalam acha player hai usy chance dena chahye...aur Muhammad Yousaf,afridi,misbah,akmal brothers and some others bury hai uny team sy out karna chahye...lagta ye hai k wo apny club k larko ko team my laa kar spot fixing khelna chahta hai .jo wo nahi kar paa raha...aur apni team k bary may he bolta rehta hai.....So Afrifi is RIGHT.

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Darhee rakh lainay aoor tableghee jamaat kay sath janay say insan farishta nahee ban jata ,agar sabat qadam naa hoo too ghatiapan aajata hay aadamee main,aoor woh insan bhee naheen rehta.

mdanishtaha

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

[hilar]very funny,amir suhail k club ka naam batao zara,amir suhail ak agar club ho ga b tu lhr mein ho,aur fawad alam khi ki taraf se khelta hai[hilar]jahel kahein ga,jo dil mein aata hay likh detya hain

I also see program on PTV, jab wo Fawad alam ki tarif aur baki players ki burai kar raha tha...un dino Pakistan k matches ho rahy thy.. before the World cup...aur us ka club karachi mai hai ya kisi k club ko admin karta hai....rahi baat baat Jhut ki k meny jhoot kaha hai to "Quran Pak Said: Jhuto Par ALLAH ki *****"

lotaay samaj i ?

ab mujy jawab do ...may to jhut nahi bolta aur na he chahu ga k app bolo ...hum yaha opinion share karny aty hai ...par app ki language sun kar lagta hai ka pp net apni bebasi ka ghusa nikalty ho....

comment number 17 read karo tumhari aqal thakany aye....

Imranpak

It's not Aamir but Afridi who is "ghatiya" for making such ignorant comments but being rather immature i expect this from our captain!. He's just trying to hide his guilt of not taking the powerplay when he should have done, not only Aamir but most Pakistanis are critisising him for this!

khudi

Voter (50+ posts)
Afridi is absolutely right------

aamir suhail is from a gangster family misri shah lahore. His uncle mian babbu was a known badmaash.

He himself has been kan tutta.

His mother is known as 2 number in north lahore.

Beleive me it's truth. I know his all family personally.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
Amir Sohail rightly kicked all the senior players out of the team including afridi for a year or so after the worldcup fiasco when he became the chief selector in 2003. and started giving chances to lots of new players including umar gul. hafeez and many more. Afridi came back in the team only when Amir resigned. So I think they have personal grudges against each other. May be if afridi had been out of the team for a couple of years, he would have learned how to really bat. Amir has always been big mouth and blunt but he and rashid lateef never sold themselves like all the other players of 1990s.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Afridi is spot on.

Majority of the stuff that comes out of Amirs mouth is plain rubbish and doesnt make even bit of sense. Probably the biggest jerk in Pak cricket

Last edited:

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Afridi is spot on.

Majority of the stuff that comes out of Amirs mouth is plain rubbish and doesnt make even bit of sense. Probably the biggest jerk in Pak cricket

The bottom line is that two wrongs don’t make a right. I would give Afridi the opportunity to apologise to the nation and Aamir for his spur of the moment uncharacteristic comment, and would request the interviewer to be responsible and professional in their conduct.

H

hmaliks

Very unprofessional from the News Anchor as well as from Afridi.

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
The Semi Final against India was 100% fixed match.
The way Hafeez got out was commented by Sunil Gavasker that as to why Hafeez is playing wrong shots as though he is deliberately trying to get OUT.
Umar Gul through out his both spells, bowled down the leg side. when he sees he cant release well yorker its becoming full toss over and over then he should give pitch shot or bouncing balls to batsman its common sense yaar
Misbah ul Haque who deliberately played slow wanted to make sure that we lose the match.
Power Play was NOT taken at the right time.
6 catches were dropped
I would ask now all the chamchas of present Govt, to stop discussing Cricket and concentrate on issues of daily concern.

AAGR CRICKET DIPLOMACY SAY INDIA PAKISTAN KA PANI CHOUR DAY TOU HUM SARI QOOM
SARI UMAR CRICKET KEY LIAY CRICKET MEIN ENDIA SE HAARNEY K LIYE TIAR HAI KASHMIR TOU BOHAT DOOR KI BAAT HAI
MEDIA AANDAR KI BAAT KO GOAL KAR GIA HAI.

khan dotani

why r u just looking to his batting. . he didnt bat well, no problem. . he had the spirit and through that spirit he brought the team to this place by beating teams like srilanka and australia. . and lets see the pther side. . just think of him as a bowler not as an allrounder and in boeling he was brilliant. . :mash:
[hilar]isay kehtay hain baghair tasdeeq k bata ka jawab dena,koi aap ko kahay ga k kisi ne aap ko jahel kaha hay .ya gali de hay,kiya us ki baat par yaqeen kar k aap tv par aa kar us ko gali do ge,pehlay tasdeeq karo,then reply do,aqalmand yehi kartay hain,afreedi ki beting sab k samnay hai,20 se ziyada kisi match mein runs nahi kar saka,

sanaullah

This was cheap shot by afridi, I was not expecting these remarks from him, it was right of amir sohail to point out mistakes in afridi , but as senior player he deserver respect from afridi.
This was cheap shot by AMIR SOHAIL, I ALWAYS expecting these CHEAP remarks from AMIR BECAUSE AMIR SOHAIL IS VERY CEAP PERSON..

sanaullah

AMIR SOHAIL KO TU JAISY PAKISTAN KI HAAR AUR AFRIDI KE KHILAF BOLNE KA INTIZAAR THA..
amir sohail ne arfidi ke baray mei kaha ke afridi ne ghatiya captani ki hai.... jub ke poori nation aur cricket experts kehtay hain ke ye AFRIDI ki behtareen captani aur behtareen bowling hi thi ke pakistan semifinal tak pooncha.... Amir sohail waqai ghatiya hai jo zatiat pe baat krta hai... hm jantay hain ke amir sohail ko afridi se zaati khaar hai becoz afridi ke team mein anany se amir ki pak team jaga khatam huwi aure bahir huwa.....amir sohail ko chaye ke pakistan ka soochay na ke sirf apni zaat ka..

Malik495

baat afridi ki tamam matches ki capstaincy ki nahi sirf aur sirf semifinal k match men capstaicny ki ho rahi hay.. amir was right k afridi ne ghatay capstaincy ki aur kahan kahan pr ki iss ki sari detail amir sohail ne bataee hay.. amir sohail was defending pakistani team infront of sunil gavaskar ravi shastri etc...amir did a great job for pakistan with his good remarks towards errors of pakistani team.. why afridi is making excuses now.. he is just an unmature cricketer who even couldnt improve his batting after 10 yrs of cricketing career.. what else u can expect from him.. he is ideally a goo dleg break bowler but never been a good batsman whom u can rely on.... 100 matches men se aik match men achi batting krnay walay mere nazdeek batsman nahi tukka laganay walay hoty hen... consistancy dekhni hay to indian batsman ki dekho jo continue runs score krty arahy thy... pakistan ka semi final khailna kisi miracle se kam nahi warna to shayd yeh team group matches men se hi filter ho jani thi...i know its harsh but let me say it clearly with this sort of fielding and batting.. pakistan wasnt deserve victory over india.. its a bitter truth so swallow it.,..

olakh

I am not gonna take any side but being watching cricket from last 20 years. I listen all Amir Sohail shows during world Cup he never say anything bad for Afridi, he always back him up. Even if he say some thing he might say Poor Captaincy. Their is nothing wrong with these words, all commentators used these all over the world. That anchor use wrong words at wrong time and Afridi should respect seniors at least front of Camera. When camera is off say whatever he wants.

Also every one bashing to Amir Suhail here but did any one hear by himself saying Ghatiya Captani or have that video.