A Girl Stands Up For Aafia Siddiqui & Refuses to take an Award

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To Whom It May Concern

Extremely sorry from the bottom of my heart.
If my replies have made haters Day/Night ruined.

As haters, know, I'm used to make you people speechless.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
To Whom It May Concern

HAHAHAHAHAH

No excuses Mr Jury..............Self praise has no recommendations..........No body can be speechless with your fake "Proofs"

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
HAHAHAHAHAH

No excuses Mr Jury..............Self praise has no recommendations..........No body can be speechless with your fake "Proofs"

Yaar kyon tang karta hai tu is malang ko..uss ki rozi roti lagi hoi hai mqm ke internet cell mein...tu chalne de. He has to answer his bosses at the end of the shift. so let him be happy. Yes sir, you leave us speechless with your arguments.

Ammar isb

Councller (250+ posts)
Another drama! Lets all jump to Afias bandwagon? Why not stand up for hundreds of missing persons at home? Who are Pakistani nationals?

hans

Banned
Hijjab / Pruda worn by this girl is not what was been practiced by Hazrat Aisha (RH) All is well documented, she wore head cover. This picture depict a girl with a face cover and we all are giving her the credit for some thing that is not even under the Muslim guidelines.

Further Dr Aafia Siddiqui, position is very well documented by her only husband, one should go through his document no one seems to remember what Dr Aafia husband said. We as Pakistani should use some common sense and see what is truth.

What I feel is that the whole of Pakistan state of mind is like RODALI meaning, One of the customs of employing hired mourners to weep and howl at funerals. The custom undoubtedly has its advantages. Like as a nation we weep like hell and got couple of million $ in the name of floods.

But no one seems to care or take note that Floods has one solid gift ... for the next many years Agricultural lands will give bumper crop. No one seems to care about all this. We as a Nation should not act like hired mourners

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
To Whom It May Concern

Best reply to your post.

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ Jury,

Really tired of you posting all videos again and again.

Just answer this simple question without using big fonts and color.

MQM ko Aafia aik dam kaise yaad aa gai?

یار آپ بھی ان سے ایسے سوال کیوں کرتے ہو جن کا ان کے پاس کوئی جواب ھی نہیں ہے.

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ moderator...Adeel

You are absolutely right. One of my relatives living in Karachi told me same thing, how they ask people to come to their rally by force. Sometimes they took ID cards from people and ask them to take it back from rally.

janjawad

Voter (50+ posts)
If she was genuine person, she hadn't hidden her face. You wana be brave but wana hide yourself too. Contradiction !!

U made me Laugh ... Are you so ignorant or you did not realize that it was Niqaab ... If you are a genuine Muslim and PAkistani you sould not have said that...

By the way whatever she said is true ...

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)
Hijjab / Pruda worn by this girl is not what was been practiced by Hazrat Aisha (RH) All is well documented, she wore head cover .( FROM WHERE THE HELL YOU CAN SAY THAT LEFTIST-FATWA? IF YOUR MOTHER DAUGHTER SISTER WIFE DONT DO HIJAAB THEN DONT GO UPTO THE NAME OF OTHERS OR UMMU HAATUL MUMINEEN STUPID ! ) This picture depict a girl with a face cover and we all are giving her the credit for some thing that is not even under the Muslim guidelines.

Further Dr Aafia Siddiqui, position is very well documented by her only husband, one should go through his document no one seems to remember what Dr Aafia husband said. We as Pakistani should use some common sense and see what is truth.

What I feel is that the whole of Pakistan state of mind is like RODALI meaning, One of the customs of employing hired mourners to weep and howl at funerals. The custom undoubtedly has its advantages. Like as a nation we weep like hell and got couple of million $ in the name of floods.

But no one seems to care or take note that Floods has one solid gift ... for the next many years Agricultural lands will give bumper crop. No one seems to care about all this. We as a Nation should not act like hired mourners

Hijjab / Pruda worn by this girl is not what was been practiced by Hazrat Aisha (RH) All is well documented, she wore head cover .( FROM WHERE THE HELL YOU CAN SAY THAT LEFTIST-FATWA? IF YOUR MOTHER DAUGHTER SISTER WIFE DONT DO HIJAAB THEN DONT GO UPTO THE NAME OF OTHERS OR UMMU HAATUL MUMINEEN STUPID ! )

hans

Banned
Hijjab / Pruda worn by this girl is not what was been practiced by Hazrat Aisha (RH) All is well documented, she wore head cover .( FROM WHERE THE HELL YOU CAN SAY THAT LEFTIST-FATWA? IF YOUR MOTHER DAUGHTER SISTER WIFE DONT DO HIJAAB THEN DONT GO UPTO THE NAME OF OTHERS OR UMMU HAATUL MUMINEEN STUPID ! )

Well Dear, why dont you read some Islamic History books before you bark. As for Your sister and mother, I am not sure .. may be or may be not. But there is always a line of respect that needs to be drawn... clearly you have crossed it.

Lack of real knowledge always lead to fanaticism and ugliness. that may be what you have been taught by your elders. Dear if you have any any remarks to be made, make it with dignity and respect. If not then remember ... you just happened to to spit into the head wind. and the best part the wind comes from where the Sun does not shine.

Remember, one fine line... respect others... and read some real books. Not printed in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

mehwish_ali

Re: یہ ہے اوقات ایم کیو ایم کی

جھوٹ ہے کہ عافیہ قیدی نمبر 650 تھی

عافیہ کا کیس ایک بدترین مثال ہے کہ میری قوم کے اخبارات میں لکھنے والے سینکڑوں دانشوران، اور پھر کڑوڑوں عوام

جذبات میں آ کر فورا عقل سے پیدل ہو جاتے ہیں۔

مس ریڈلی اور صدیقی فیملی چیٹ ہیں اور سالہا سال سے عافیہ کیس پر تحقیق کر رہے ہیں اور قیدی نمبر 650 کی رٹ لگا کر انہوں نے آسمان سر پر اٹھایا ہوا ہے۔ قوم کے دانشوران قیدی نمبر 650 پر سینکڑوں کالم لکھ کر کڑوڑہا صفحات کالے کر چکے ہیں۔ کڑوڑوں عوام قیدی نمبر 650 پر ڈھائے جانے والے ظلم کا سن کر اپنا سیروں خون جلا چکے ہیں۔۔۔ (دیکھئیے یہ ویڈیوز جہاں مس ریڈلی اور عمران خان عافیہ کو قیدی نمبر 650 بنا کر دھائیاں مچائے ہوئے ہیں

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv7tNsJ9krE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoVjRM95hy4

۔۔۔ یہ سب کچھ ہو چکا ہے مگر کسی کو توفیق نہیں ہوئی کہ ایک صاف اور آسان سی بات دیکھ سکتا کہ یہ جھوٹ ہے کہ عافیہ قیدی نمبر 650 تھی۔ جی ہاں، یہ مس ریڈلی، صدیقی خاندان اور عمران خان کا جھوٹ ہے کہ عافیہ بگرام میں قید ی نمبر 650 ہے۔ یہ بات ناممکنات میں سے ہے کہ عافیہ قیدی نمبر 650 ہو۔

معظم بیگ وہ شخص ہے جس کے بیان پر عافیہ کو قیدی نمبر 650 بنا دیا گیا۔

مگر معظم بیگ فروری 2002 میں بگرام جیل لایا گیا، اور پھر اسکے ایک سال بعد ٹھیک 2 فروری 2003 کو وہ بگرام سے گوانتاناموبے کی جیل میں منتقل کر دیا گیا۔ (لنک).

جبکہ عافیہ اسکے دو مہینے بعد تک کراچی میں اپنی فیملی کے ساتھ موجود تھیں اور وہ یکم اپریل 2003 کو روپوش ہوئیں۔
جبکہ معظم بیگ جس قیدی عورت کے چیخنے کی آوازیں سننے کی بات کرتا تھا، وہ تو معظم بیگ سے بھی پہلے جیل میں موجود تھی۔

تو اب کوئی عقلمند یہ بتا سکتا ہے کہ پھر صدیقی فیملی، مس ریڈلی اور قوم کے دانشوران نے سالہا سال کی عافیہ کیس پر تحقیق کے بعد بھی عافیہ کو قیدی نمبر 650 کیوں بنا کر پیش کرتے رہے؟ کیا میں یہ کہنے میں حق بجانب نہیں کہ عافیہ کیس میری قوم کی جذبات میں آ کر اندھا ہو جانے کی بدترین مثال ہے کہ جہاں قوم کی سوچنے سمجھنے کی صلاحیت ختم ہو جاتی ہے اور اُسے جذبات میں کچھ نظر نہیں آ رہا ہوتا۔

کاش کہ میری قوم اس جذباتیت کی بیماری سے نکل سکتی اور ریشنل ہو کر حالات کا تجزیہ کرنے کی صلاحیت رکھتی۔

Last edited:

QaiserMirza

جھوٹ ہے کہ عافیہصدیقی قیدی نمبر 650 تھی

مس ریڈلی اور صدیقی فیملی چیٹ ہیں اور سالہا سال سے عافیہ کیس پر تحقیق کر رہے ہیں اور قیدی نمبر 650 کی رٹ لگا کر انہوں نے آسمان سر پر اٹھایا ہوا ہے۔ قوم کے داشوران قیدی نمبر 650 پر سینکڑوں کالم لکھ کر کڑوڑہا صفحات کالے کر چکے ہیں۔ کڑوڑوں عوام قیدی نمبر 650 پر ڈھائے جانے والے ظلم کا سن کر اپنا سیروں خون جلا چکے ہیں۔۔

صدیقی" خاندان کی مخالفت تو ایمان کا حصہ ہے"
صدیقی" خاندان کی حمایت کیسے کی جا سکتی ہے"

Last edited:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

جھوٹ ہے کہ عافیہ قیدی نمبر 650 تھی

عافیہ کا کیس ایک بدترین مثال ہے کہ میری قوم کے اخبارات میں لکھنے والے سینکڑوں دانشوران، اور پھر کڑوڑوں عوام

جذبات میں آ کر فورا عقل سے پیدل ہو جاتے ہیں۔

مس ریڈلی اور صدیقی فیملی چیٹ ہیں اور سالہا سال سے عافیہ کیس پر تحقیق کر رہے ہیں اور قیدی نمبر 650 کی رٹ لگا کر انہوں نے آسمان سر پر اٹھایا ہوا ہے۔ قوم کے دانشوران قیدی نمبر 650 پر سینکڑوں کالم لکھ کر کڑوڑہا صفحات کالے کر چکے ہیں۔ کڑوڑوں عوام قیدی نمبر 650 پر ڈھائے جانے والے ظلم کا سن کر اپنا سیروں خون جلا چکے ہیں۔۔۔ (دیکھئیے یہ ویڈیوز جہاں مس ریڈلی اور عمران خان عافیہ کو قیدی نمبر 650 بنا کر دھائیاں مچائے ہوئے ہیں

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv7tNsJ9krE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoVjRM95hy4

۔۔۔ یہ سب کچھ ہو چکا ہے مگر کسی کو توفیق نہیں ہوئی کہ ایک صاف اور آسان سی بات دیکھ سکتا کہ یہ جھوٹ ہے کہ عافیہ قیدی نمبر 650 تھی۔ جی ہاں، یہ مس ریڈلی، صدیقی خاندان اور عمران خان کا جھوٹ ہے کہ عافیہ بگرام میں قید ی نمبر 650 ہے۔ یہ بات ناممکنات میں سے ہے کہ عافیہ قیدی نمبر 650 ہو۔

معظم بیگ وہ شخص ہے جس کے بیان پر عافیہ کو قیدی نمبر 650 بنا دیا گیا۔

مگر معظم بیگ فروری 2002 میں بگرام جیل لایا گیا، اور پھر اسکے ایک سال بعد ٹھیک 2 فروری 2003 کو وہ بگرام سے گوانتاناموبے کی جیل میں منتقل کر دیا گیا۔ (لنک).

جبکہ عافیہ اسکے دو مہینے بعد تک کراچی میں اپنی فیملی کے ساتھ موجود تھیں اور وہ یکم اپریل 2003 کو روپوش ہوئیں۔
جبکہ معظم بیگ جس قیدی عورت کے چیخنے کی آوازیں سننے کی بات کرتا تھا، وہ تو معظم بیگ سے بھی پہلے جیل میں موجود تھی۔

تو اب کوئی عقلمند یہ بتا سکتا ہے کہ پھر صدیقی فیملی، مس ریڈلی اور قوم کے دانشوران نے سالہا سال کی عافیہ کیس پر تحقیق کے بعد بھی عافیہ کو قیدی نمبر 650 کیوں بنا کر پیش کرتے رہے؟ کیا میں یہ کہنے میں حق بجانب نہیں کہ عافیہ کیس میری قوم کی جذبات میں آ کر اندھا ہو جانے کی بدترین مثال ہے کہ جہاں قوم کی سوچنے سمجھنے کی صلاحیت ختم ہو جاتی ہے اور اُسے جذبات میں کچھ نظر نہیں آ رہا ہوتا۔

کاش کہ میری قوم اس جذباتیت کی بیماری سے نکل سکتی اور ریشنل ہو کر حالات کا تجزیہ کرنے کی صلاحیت رکھتی۔

Fine ENOGUH!

TEll me this , ap MQM ki website ka link dae daen gae , tou har koi maan jae ga??????

Bibi , What would you have done if you were in afia/afia's sister's place?????????

ELIPST, MEHWISH ALI , ALI ARYAN => MQM TOUTS!
(beware ,elipst only knows how to abuse , .....)