A Girl Stands Up For Aafia Siddiqui & Refuses to take an Award

Adeel

Founder
A female student refuses to take an award from Pakistani minister Farooq Sattar as protest for not doing anything for the freedom of Aafia Siddiqui. The same minister was in power when Musharaf captured her from Pakistan and sold it over to the Americans who kept her Kandahar Air base prison for years. Noone knows what they did to her kids.

(clap)(clap)(clap)

f0326b58914a5a80d970c9a46d235ec1.jpg

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Thats the point, please stop this prectice....

MQM and JI was the part of the Mush Govt. and now they are protesting....to it....

People of Pakistan should understand the situation...

These parties are the killer one....

did MQM or JI has done a single good job for people of Pakistan ???

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Thank God, the young people could identify the culprit and have the courage to talk ..

What type of Dr, Satar is?
Is he the Music instrument 'Satar' playing in every government , with chooran wale....

yhdil

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If she was genuine person, she hadn't hidden her face. You wana be brave but wana hide yourself too. Contradiction !!

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
If she was genuine person, she hadn't hidden her face. You wana be brave but wana hide yourself too. Contradiction !!

Did anyone ever tell you, that you are an idiot?

that pretty much sums up the answer to your question.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sister, the whole nation is proud of you.

I salute you for your bravery and practicing the true faith.

May Allah gives you more courage to stand against the evil.

Jibraan

Voter (50+ posts)
Qoum ki iis beTee par
humheN naaz hai fakhr hai.
meN Qoum ki iis beTee ki nazar aqeedat ke phool nichawar karta hoN.
sadaa Khush raho shaad raho aur Aabaad raho.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Did anyone ever tell you, that you are an idiot?

that pretty much sums up the answer to your question.

I told him many times but he doesn't agree because if an Idiot recognises himself as an Idiot, he would be no more an idiot. LOL

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I am shocked by how stupid he is ...really it is freaking amazing how dumb u are ...do u know what a niqaab is moron.

I think he belongs to Enlightened Virsion of "ISLAM" of Musharaf for whom Niqaab, Parda, Hijaab have no values. For such persons, only open faces, nudness and boldness ( boldness mean......?) have something to count.

Sister I proud of you we need people like this, i think you gave "Gherath" to men and if we (the men) are having a small "Gherath" then we will bring the revolution in Pakistan against such evils which happening here in Pakistan.