42 member squad of terrorists Planned to attack Zardari at PIMS

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: 8 terrorist Planned to attack zardari

yaaro pakistan ki kismat hi kharab ha..jo b acha kaam hone lagta ha wo nahe ho pata...or bura kaam aik dam sa ho jata ha....so sad...

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

All you lowlifes on this site have jsut been exposed. WHen these terrorists attack civilians they become monsters, but twhen they plan to attack the president they become Your Heros? All of you cheering over here are lowlifes and maggots

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I don't like Zardari... but here is my question.....

Hate for Zaradari is based on his ethnicity or just simple his past deeds?

If its his past deeds.. No Civil court in Pakistan till now has proved him of his crime... So why is there so much open hate for him?
A Person is deemed Innocent till the time Judiciary prove him guilty. Todate, there is no proof of his Crime. I am talking in Technical terms....

You say .... I say.. he say.. or collective if a group declare any one criminal based on Hypothesis. that is totally wrong...

SO why lynch him to a point that it looks clear that our collective hate for him is based on his ethnicity.

Yes courts could not convict him because prosecuting agencies are under him and they are not submitting evidence to courts.Besides he has posted
his cronies there who have either tampered or destroyed evidence.There were some honest employees who were not ready to do that have either
been shunted ot or transferred from there.

canadian

I am dissappointed.
Khas Kum Jahan Paak Hou Jaata Tou Aacha Tha.........

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

All you lowlifes on this site have jsut been exposed. WHen these terrorists attack civilians they become monsters, but twhen they plan to attack the president they become Your Heros? All of you cheering over here are lowlifes and maggots

So when our European MAGGOT is going back to Islamabad on vacation trip????????????

I hate to say this, but somehow you are correct..............so sad for me...............lolzzzzzzzzz

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
dushman ki maut pe khushi to nhe manani chahiye laaaaakin zardari dushman nahe sirf ghaddaaar ha.ghadar ki maut pe jashn zaroori ha.lakin mujhe khushi ho gi agar zardari se bhi pehlay faisal abdi "shaheed" ho.

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)

I don't know about others by I will speak the truth about myself, every single word of it,

I HAVE GOT SO MUCH USED TO THESE BOMBINGS AND KILLINGS, ke 30-40 lashen to mujhe normal si bat lagi hai, or main khabar ki sirf headline dekhta hon, detail main nahi jata, han agar casualties 70-80 se above hon, to shayad bother karon ke WTF happened. That's one of the massive impacts on my life after this war-on-terror, it has turned me into a terror-free and brutal *TOONT* (censored).

personally thinking, agar yeh mansooba kamyab ho jata, jis main GHADDARI k*ttay ki maut mara jata or uske sath 1000 masoom log bhi shaheed hotay, I would still be happy, ke hazar logon ki jan ke sadqay ek bala tal gai, 35,000 bila jurm shaheed ho chuke, 1000 or sahi.

You may call me a MANIAC or FREAK, but I spoke the truth.

Last edited:

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
These 42 people should be brought to justice and be punished with full extent of the law. Salay kisi kam k nahi.

:lol:ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...you made my day bro.....very good statement...!! Waqai pakistaniyo ke nam per dhabba hain yeh salay..!!

canadian

So when our European MAGGOT is going back to Islamabad on vacation trip????????????

I hate to say this, but somehow you are correct..............so sad for me...............lolzzzzzzzzz

@
abbasiali
I didn't know we have Maggots on siasat.pk unless this guy showed up.A real and genuine Lowlife Pipliya.......lol

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agar yeh sach hai tu bara afsoos hoa pakray janay waloon k leyh...

Allah unhay rehaee naseeb farmayin or ek bar phir achi planing k sath es munafiq ko thikanay laganay ki taufeeq
ata farmayin ameen...

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

All these hateful cooments are painful. I'm shocked to see that such a big number of our people wants change in our society through the help of extremists who were clearly planning to kill thousands of innocents along with him. do they really believe that every thing in our country would be right if zardari is dead?was there no curroption before he came in power. I don't know about zardari but are these extemists a great role model and a way to success? Does any of their act deserve support?