چاچے گوگل نے کیا کہا

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
آج میرے دوست میرے جگر جانی نے میری خوب ڈانٹ ڈپٹ کی کہا کہ تم کھوتا خور پٹواری
تمہیں انگریزی آتی نہیں اور عمران خان نے انٹرویو کا مطبل نکالنے لگے ہوے - جاؤ کسی سیانے بیانے سے اس کا ترجمہ کرواؤ اور احمق بننا بند کرو

تو میں چاچے گوگل کے پاس گیا میں نے کہا - چاچا جی چاچا جی اس انگریزی کا ترجمہ تو کر کے دیں
As far as I’m concerned it’s over, it’s behind me
چاچے نے کہا -- پتر اس کا ترجمہ ہے
جہاں تک میرا تعلق ہے یہ ختم ہو گیا ہے، یہ میرے پیچھے ہے

تو یہی بات میں کل سے سارے عمرانی سجنوں سے کیہ رہا ہوں کہ یہ سب سازش وازش اب ختم ہے
عمران خان نے سب پیچھے ڈال دیا ہے اور آگے چل پڑا ہے - تم لوگ بھی یہ سب کچھ اب پیچھے ڈال کے آگے بڑھو

Thread dedicated to my Jigar Jani jani1

arifkarim desan Citizen X Will_Bite Wake up Pak Chacha Basharat Sohail Shuja Siberite sensible Munawarkhan
You don’t need google to understand this… the problem is pre existing biases that u have
All this sentence is saying that “I am willing to ignore the past”… what u r missing is the “if” that follows it…
This sentence is all about forgiveness and being a bigger man… doesn’t mean that no harm or crime was done… Prophet Mohammad PBUH forgave the Jews, does that mean that Jews did not harm him

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You don’t need google to understand this… the problem is pre existing biases that u have
All this sentence is saying that “I am willing to ignore the past”… what u r missing is the “if” that follows it…
This sentence is all about forgiveness and being a bigger man… doesn’t mean that no harm or crime was done… Prophet Mohammad PBUH forgave the Jews, does that mean that Jews did not harm him
سچیییی ؟؟ --- امریکہ کو معاف کر دیا عمران خان نے ؟؟ --- اب امریکہ بیچارے کو ڈرنے کی کوئی ضرورت نہیں ؟؟
بہت بہت میربانی کی ہے یار عمران خان نے
سا سکیا پایا سی امریکا نا

Niazbrohi

Senator (1k+ posts)
تسلسل سے جھوٹ بولنے والوں کی پاکستان میں کمی نہیں مگر تسلسل سے سچ بولنے والے بہت نایاب ہو گئے ہیں اور عمران ریاض آپ ان سچائی پسند لوگوں میں سے ایک ہیں ایسے ہی کھڑے رہیں پاکستان کی عوام بھی آپ جیسے سچ گو لوگوں کے ساتھ ہے اللّٰہ آپ اور آپ جیسے دوسرے مہب وطن لوگوں کی حفاظت فرمائے آمین

Wake up Pak

تمہیں انگریزی آتی نہیں اور عمران خان نے انٹرویو کا مطبل نکالنے لگے ہوے - جاؤ کسی سیانے بیانے سے اس کا ترجمہ کرواؤ اور احمق بننا بند کرو

تو میں چاچے گوگل کے پاس گیا میں نے کہا - چاچا جی چاچا جی اس انگریزی کا ترجمہ تو کر کے دیں

تو یہی بات میں کل سے سارے عمرانی سجنوں سے کیہ رہا ہوں کہ یہ سب سازش وازش اب ختم ہے
عمران خان نے سب پیچھے ڈال دیا ہے اور آگے چل پڑا ہے - تم لوگ بھی یہ سب کچھ اب پیچھے ڈال کے آگے بڑھو

arifkarim desan Citizen X Will_Bite Wake up Pak Chacha Basharat Sohail Shuja Siberite sensible Munawarkhan
Fhm5BbUXoAUK-6J

RajaRawal111

راجے ! اپنی مرضی کے کوما ہٹا کے ہن زرہ ترجمہ کر

As far as I’m concerned it’s over and behind me and now I am way ahead on it

اٹھو مت ، بیٹھو

اٹھو ، مت بیٹھو

میں اردو تے انگریزی دی ٹیوشن دینا واں ، کلاس وچ کُج یتیم بچے وی آندینؔ ، جنان دی فیس معاف اے ، تسی وی آجائو تااڈی وی معاف اے

چل ہن جمال گھوٹے دی پھکی لے لے

☹️ یار کیوں اتنی مشکل مشکل باتیں کرتے ہو --- اب کومے بھی ادھر ادھر کرنے پڑیں گے ؟؟

Wake up Pak

FhM3nEQXoAE6bTA

Visionartist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

سب کچھ اب پیچھے ڈال کے آگے بڑھو​

ya Agey dalker peichey karo ghassa lagao​

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Google translate doesn’t do Justice to the meaning of text.
When we accomplish a task, we move ahead of it.
The task was to make people understand how foreign powers interfered in our politics.
The audience was people of Pakistan.

Since it was established that regime change was an operation done on behest of Amreeka, there was a need to move to the next step.

America is everyone’s neighbor and every country hates America.

Last edited:

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Mujhay koi khota khor patwari kehta, tu main uska sir phaar deta.
But PMLN ko support kernay kay liyay beizzati tu chalti hai.

RajaRawal111

Mujhay koi khota khor patwari kehta, tu main uska sir phaar deta.
But PMLN ko support kernay kay liyay beizzati tu chalti hai.

نہ یار منور خان - کھوتا کھانے کے بعد بندے کی طبیت میں حلم اور بردباری آتی ہے اور عمرانیوں کے لئے خاص محبت جاگتی ہے
کبھی کبھی شاد و ناظر طبیت مست ہو جاۓ تو دولتی مارنے کا دل کر آتا ہے وہ بھی ہوا میں دولتی چلا کے ختم ہو جاتی ہے

تم ایک مرتبہ چک کے تو دیکھو

keema-naan-19.jpg

RajaRawal111

Google translate doesn’t do Justice to the meaning of text.
بہت گہری باتیں کی ہیں جی آپ نے - ماشا اللہ
When we accomplish a task, we move ahead of it.
The task was to make people understand how foreign powers interfered in our politics.
This is extremely good news that the task is accomplished. So we will have some soothing airs coming.
Confused personalities like me are still trying to understand what exactly was the task.

The audience was people of Pakistan.
The audience were Imrani Cult which often resemble to Monkeys dancing on the Dug Duggi. Does not matter if Dug Dugi master is lying to them. They have to dance.
Laanti insaan played with the security of the nation just to save his posture and Monkeys have no way to understand, what the hell he is doing.

Since it was established that regime change was an operation done on behest of Amreeka, there was a need to move to the next step.

America is everyone’s neighbor and every country hates America.
Who the hell has established this. And what the hell is next step towards a hostile nation of Amreeka.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)

Raja Gee, main aksar sochta hun kay agar "Sadaqa e Jaria" or uska ka ajar bhi koi cheez hai tu yaqeenan "Gunah e Jaria" aur uski saza bhi aik haqeqat hai.

You seem confused here about time & it's dynamics; it will pass on & will always keep on passing by every single nano second. As it passes it forces us to leave something behind us. We have no choice to leave our losses behind & carry forward our successes & experience of mistakes. We all do that. That is what IK does best. He does not change his stance though he changes many courses. But he never forgets about his targets.

Poori baat kerain Raja Gee, IK nay tu yeh bhi kaha hai kay jab apni murgi kharab ho tu parosi kay murghay pay ghusa kerna achi baat nahi.

Atleast we all know, including ??, what IK's stated policy about them. Let IK & ?? worry about that.

What I have figured out by your thread is that you seem reluctant (I would not call you Stubborn) to leave anything behind. It is good in a way that you learn by your experience of mistakes. But I am not sure how deep in past you can go to figure out mistakes to learn something.

Koi gunnah jari kernay wala rehti dunia tak uss gunnah ki lanat ka musthiq ho jata hai. Shitan nay bhi aik gunnah ka ijra kia tha. Aaj tak pathar kha raha hai. Aisay hi kisi gunnah ka ijra Saqifa main bhi hua tha jab kuch log Ghadeer main di hoi mabarikbadain bhol gay thay. Good for them that they still enjoy immunity & shelters to hide behind but Gunnah e Jaria ki apni aik saza hai jo uss kay jari kernay walon aur unkay himatyoun ko mil kay rehni hai.

Or maybe you did not mean all this. Ignore it in that case. Maybe I get stubborn at times.

RajaRawal111

Raja Gee, main aksar sochta hun kay agar "Sadaqa e Jaria" or uska ka ajar bhi koi cheez hai tu yaqeenan "Gunah e Jaria" aur uski saza bhi aik haqeqat hai.

You seem confused here about time & it's dynamics; it will pass on & will always keep on passing by every single nano second. As it passes it forces us to leave something behind us. We have no choice to leave our losses behind & carry forward our successes & experience of mistakes. We all do that. That is what IK does best. He does not change his stance though he changes many courses. But he never forgets about his targets.

Poori baat kerain Raja Gee, IK nay tu yeh bhi kaha hai kay jab apni murgi kharab ho tu parosi kay murghay pay ghusa kerna achi baat nahi.

Atleast we all know, including ??, what IK's stated policy about them. Let IK & ?? worry about that.

What I have figured out by your thread is that you seem reluctant (I would not call you Stubborn) to leave anything behind. It is good in a way that you learn by your experience of mistakes. But I am not sure how deep in past you can go to figure out mistakes to learn something.

Koi gunnah jari kernay wala rehti dunia tak uss gunnah ki lanat ka musthiq ho jata hai. Shitan nay bhi aik gunnah ka ijra kia tha. Aaj tak pathar kha raha hai. Aisay hi kisi gunnah ka ijra Saqifa main bhi hua tha jab kuch log Ghadeer main di hoi mabarikbadain bhol gay thay. Good for them that they still enjoy immunity & shelters to hide behind but Gunnah e Jaria ki apni aik saza hai jo uss kay jari kernay walon aur unkay himatyoun ko mil kay rehni hai.

Or maybe you did not mean all this. Ignore it in that case. Maybe I get stubborn at times.
Yaar aap ne to draana hi shuru kr diya he ☹️
Vesey Imran khan ke mtaliq baat krna Gunaah-e-Jariya he ya koi bhi baat krna Gunaah-e-Jariya hey.
This Ghadaar has cudgeled the future of my Maan Dhurti and talking about his Munafiqat is Gunaah-e-Jariaya ?? You have your choice bhaai.

Sorry I did not want to go that blunt. But somehow you have the ability to stir me up from the core.

RajaRawal111

Anyways I am in a good mood today and I want to stay there please. I will go now and will talk to you tomorrow.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar aap ne to draana hi shuru kr diya he ☹️
Vesey Imran khan ke mtaliq baat krna Gunaah-e-Jariya he ya koi bhi baat krna Gunaah-e-Jariya hey.
This Ghadaar has cudgeled the future of my Maan Dhurti and talking about his Munafiqat is Gunaah-e-Jariaya ?? You have your choice bhaai.

Sorry I did not want to go that blunt. But somehow you have the ability to stir me up from the core.
What I feel bad I say it bad & I consider this act a Sadaqa e Jaria.

IK is as good as I am & as bad as I am & we do not have any immunity so there is no harm to critise us both. You have the right to exercise Sadaqa e Jaria as well.

Qabool kernay wali zaat tu aik he hai.