نئی مقدس گائے کا جنم

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Journalism and modern information is always done with same agenda of opinion making and influence.

But not on the instructions of your handlers. influencing with objectives to harm the countries interests or to provide directions as ordered by your handlers is treason not opinion making.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
those who write articles on PTI performance and fake edited photoshopped change. Even PTI MNAs and MPAs confirmed on TV that Pervaiz is corrupt. You guys abused every one who criticised KP govt of PTI. Even abused Gen Hamid Khan DG ehtisab commission. Even QWP was Muqadas party for lust of power. pls don't keep yourself in dark . I went to Bani Gala few weeks back and highlighted zia bangash and imtiaz qureshi to Asad Umar and Shah Farman . lets see what action they take. I am critic of PTI coz I had hopes from PTI and I voted only one time in my life and that was PTI. I send Lanat on PMLN and PPP. so better be logical with me instead of abusive to tagging me patwari defence which will get befitting response

I am up for any logical discussion. I said that there should be articles based on PTI performance not on what IK is doing with his dog. This is what Klasra has been writing if you are following him. PTI is far from the perfect party and many departments were overlooked. I have no love for Parveez Khattak. He is the remnant of political stoges. However, there were many who did exceptional work and that is why PTI is so popular in KPK. The only party that is retaining its vote bank. Some of the heroes from me are Shehram Tarakayi, Atif Khan, Syed Nazar Hussain,

shah3145

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am up for any logical discussion. I said that there should be articles based on PTI performance not on what IK is doing with his dog. This is what Klasra has been writing if you are following him. PTI is far from the perfect party and many departments were overlooked. I have no love for Parveez Khattak. He is the remnant of political stoges. However, there were many who did exceptional work and that is why PTI is so popular in KPK. The only party that is retaining its vote bank. Some of the heroes from me are Shehram Tarakayi, Atif Khan, Syed Nazar Hussain,

lets wait for 25th July if you think vote bank is retained. In kohat two thugs and looters Imtiaz qureshi and zia bangash are given ticket. In Peshawar majority of constituencies paratroopers are launched on wishes of Shahfarman, pervaiz, asad qaiser and `arbab shahzad. everyone gave few tickets .

Ali Muhammad Khan ticket major issue is Atif Khan friend who is NAB zada. check ALI M Khan tweet in which he referred to status quo and nazzadas within party.

Shahram is opportunist doll. They first contested local bodies when he lost his local union council only then he joined PTI at cost of making his father senator. He is relative of Atif khan thats why both are on two ministries each and enjoyed a lot. Please check which company medicines were used by KP govt. And that will answer few of your blind defence. Also check which blacklisted company of Punjab got printing tender of KP text books. check his reaction of JKT. Mining and irrigation scams worth billions. just wait a bit a mega break through is on the way after elections in this scam and that will jolt Pakistan and after that you may salute zardari and sharif for doing less corruption. Un Audited mountains mines disappeared by high up PTI and smuggled nationally and internationally.

I can speak with you about each candidate of PTI in last 5 years about the performance , reason for ticket and how much funds he gave to high up in PTI. I raised these concerns to BaniGala and if action not taken then I have right to go to court and media.

Lets save Pakistan not parties.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
lets wait for 25th July if you think vote bank is retained. In kohat two thugs and looters Imtiaz qureshi and zia bangash are given ticket. In Peshawar majority of constituencies paratroopers are launched on wishes of Shahfarman, pervaiz, asad qaiser and `arbab shahzad. everyone gave few tickets .

Ali Muhammad Khan ticket major issue is Atif Khan friend who is NAB zada. check ALI M Khan tweet in which he referred to status quo and nazzadas within party.

Shahram is opportunist doll. They first contested local bodies when he lost his local union council only then he joined PTI at cost of making his father senator. He is relative of Atif khan thats why both are on two ministries each and enjoyed a lot. Please check which company medicines were used by KP govt. And that will answer few of your blind defence. Also check which blacklisted company of Punjab got printing tender of KP text books. check his reaction of JKT. Mining and irrigation scams worth billions. just wait a bit a mega break through is on the way after elections in this scam and that will jolt Pakistan and after that you may salute zardari and sharif for doing less corruption. Un Audited mountains mines disappeared by high up PTI and smuggled nationally and internationally.

I can speak with you about each candidate of PTI in last 5 years about the performance , reason for ticket and how much funds he gave to high up in PTI. I raised these concerns to BaniGala and if action not taken then I have right to go to court and media.

Lets save Pakistan not parties.

Sorry brother, I am not challenging you but a lot of this looks anecdotal to me. If there was this much mega corruption as you claim, I am sure Maryam media cell and PMLN leaders would have been in NAB and SC long time ago.

I know Atif Khan, and he is a gem of a person. What his friends do, is none of my business. It is the same logic which Klasra is using for Zulfi Bukhari. He has worked super hard on reforming education department of KPK. I have friends from a small village near pabbi, and he told me that their school was ghosted for years. After reform, they saw teaching staff return.

I am not on ground in KPK, but my sources is not media alone that people are happy. I grew up in risalpur and then moved to Kohat (Cadet College) for my schooling. My family lived in hayatabad Peshawar, so I have tons of friends in KPK. Even the one's who are hardcore ANP supporters are saying that PTI government made lots of changes and they are happy.

What you are saying is making very little sense to me, if I take word by word what you said PTI should be least popular party in KPK. Elections are not very far away, we will see the results soon.

Finally, if you have prooves of this much mega corruption you should go to the court.

shah3145

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry brother, I am not challenging you but a lot of this looks anecdotal to me. If there was this much mega corruption as you claim, I am sure Maryam media cell and PMLN leaders would have been in NAB and SC long time ago.

I know Atif Khan, and he is a gem of a person. What his friends do, is none of my business. It is the same logic which Klasra is using for Zulfi Bukhari. He has worked super hard on reforming education department of KPK. I have friends from a small village near pabbi, and he told me that their school was ghosted for years. After reform, they saw teaching staff return.

I am not on ground in KPK, but my sources is not media alone that people are happy. I grew up in risalpur and then moved to Kohat (Cadet College) for my schooling. My family lived in hayatabad Peshawar, so I have tons of friends in KPK. Even the one's who are hardcore ANP supporters are saying that PTI government made lots of changes and they are happy.

What you are saying is making very little sense to me, if I take word by word what you said PTI should be least popular party in KPK. Elections are not very far away, we will see the results soon.

Finally, if you have prooves of this much mega corruption you should go to the court.

Btw I am also Kohatian:)

A thug and thief can not do others justice. PMLN can't do justice with PTI KP thugs.

If this is case then I ask you one question:
Why PTI Govt failed to arrest Akram Khan Durrani. Haider Hoti, Asfandyar wali, Aftab sherpao who lived in KP and IK tagged them as biggest looters of Pakistan but they were not taken to any court of law?

Let me tell you that you answered in very ideological way. Despite all this popularity on 25th you will find the answer how many seats PTI gets. The popularity is there coz media helped PTI a lot in last 5 years but still I can assure you that outside Peshawar popularity is only because competitors are weak.

My mission is not to do flattery or wahwah on what they did with tax payers monies. My mission is what they couldnt do for people when they could do. We have to change our thinking.

I will also do the needful at right time. things happening in Pakistan are going towards bloody revolution InshALLAH.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Btw I am also Kohatian:)

A thug and thief can not do others justice. PMLN can't do justice with PTI KP thugs.

If this is case then I ask you one question:
Why PTI Govt failed to arrest Akram Khan Durrani. Haider Hoti, Asfandyar wali, Aftab sherpao who lived in KP and IK tagged them as biggest looters of Pakistan but they were not taken to any court of law?

Let me tell you that you answered in very ideological way. Despite all this popularity on 25th you will find the answer how many seats PTI gets. The popularity is there coz media helped PTI a lot in last 5 years but still I can assure you that outside Peshawar popularity is only because competitors are weak.

My mission is not to do flattery or wahwah on what they did with tax payers monies. My mission is what they couldnt do for people when they could do. We have to change our thinking.

I will also do the needful at right time. things happening in Pakistan are going towards bloody revolution InshALLAH.
Great to know that another Kohatian is part of the forum. BTW does number 3145 is significant the way I think it is ... ;) I am from 33rd RH

Anyways, bro as I said I am still in touch with many Kohatians, many of whom are in Karak and Kohat itself. I also have friends from Islamia College Peshawar as I took tution from there for first year and second year. Not a single one is unhappy about PTI. So, I am hopeful ground realities are not as bad...