مرزا قادیانی کی چند سچی پیشگوئیاں

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

بشکریہ جناب راجپوت صاحب

مرزا قادیانی کی چند سچی پیشگوئیاں

مرزا قادیانی نے اپنی زندگی میں بہت سی پیشگوئیاں کی اور ان میں سے ذیادہ جھوٹی نکلیں۔ مرزا قادیانی کی چند پیشگوئیاں سچی بھی نکلی لیکن عجیب بات یہ ہے کہ مرزا قادیانی اپنی سچی پیشگوئیوں سے بھی جھوٹا ہی ثابت ہوتا ہے۔

میں آپ کو مرزا قادیانی کی چند سچی پیشگوئیوں کے متعلق بتاتا ہوں۔

پہلی پیشگوئی

مولانا ثناءاللہ امرتسری کو مخاطب کرتے ہوئے مرز قادیانی کہتا ہےکہ"آپ اپنے پرچے میں میری نسبت شہرت دیتے ہیں کہ یہ شخص مفتری اور کذاب اور جاہل ہے۔ اگر میں ایسا ہی کذاب اور مفتری ہوں جیسا کہ اکثر آپ اپنے پرچے میں مجھے یاد کرتے ہیں تو میں آپ کی زندگی میں ہی ہلاک ہو جاؤں گا"ت
(مجموعہ اشتہارات جلد3 صفحہ 578)

نتیجہ
مرزا قادیانی کی یہ پیشگوئی سچی نکلی اور مرزا قادیانی مولانا صاحب کی زندگی میں 26 مئی 1908 کو ہلاک ہوا اور مولانا صاحب 1949 تک زندہ رہے اور ثابت ہوا کہ مرزا قادیانی اللہ کے نزدیک بھی مفتری اور کذاب تھا۔

دوسری پیشگوئی
اسی کتاب میں مرزا قادیانی مولانا صاحب کو لکھتا ہے کہ
"وہ سزا جو انسان کے ہاتھوں میں نہیں بلکہ خدا کے ہاتھوں سے ہے جیسے طاعون، ہیضہ وغیرہ مہلک بیماریاں، آپ پر میری زندگی میں ہی وارد نہ ہوئی تو میں خدا کی طرف سے نہیں"
(مجموعہ اشتہارات جلد3 صفحہ 578)

نتیجہ
مرزا قادیانی کی یہ پیشگوئی بھی سچی نکلی اور مولانا ثناءاللہ مرحوم مرزا قادیانی کی زندگی میں تمام آفات سے محفوظ رہے اور خود مرزا قادیانی مولانا صاحب کی زندگی میں ہیضے کی بیماری سے ہلاک ہوا۔
(حیات ناصر صفحہ 14، بحوالہ قادیانی مذہب پہلی فصل نمبر 80)

6.1.jpg

6.2.jpg

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro such bolo
Assalam-o-alaikum
I think it has been discussed many times. Point is that they (ahmedis / qadiyanis) should be guided to right path with hikmat & logic. Rest is between ALLAH & them.
We should not use bad language for them, instead give dawa to right path.
If you want to know latest updates on what is happening inside Ahmadiyyat Jamaat do follow this link
http://thecult.info/blog/
There is latest blog read it if you have time. I purposely didnot posted it because there is no reason now to post it here.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

Brother Bio...thanks for your post...May I know where in the post bad language has been used???
Secondly I am fully agreed that qadyanis/ahmadis must be guided to right path with hikmat and logic...Would you please identify what is my mistake in this context???
Jazkallah

4ImranKhan

Voter (50+ posts)
yaar ye pagal hain ahmadi aur qaidyani.........sab kuch wazeh hy magar isny dillo main kuful parhy hoye hain

Allah inko aur sako hidayaat day aru islaaam ka sacha rasta dikha aur uspar challny ki tofeek dy

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
qadiaani ka real mukhalif muslim nahin ...BAHAAI hai ... they are real opponents .. BAHAAI are the followers of BAHAULLAH from iran, he didnt said in his life that im NABI or etc but now its proper RELIGION with more than 10 lakh followers, they have very strong roots in PAKISTANi CIVIL AND MILITARY ESTABLISHMENT ep in Mushi ERA ...

they have their own namaz, once a day , own verses and they say that ALLah in QURAAN challange HUMANS : " in se kaho yeh iss jesi aik bhi ayat bana k le ayen" and we(bahaai) created thousands of verses ..

its very amazing to be a BAHAAI .. you have to be a SHIA first then BAHAAI .. i dont know why .. and their literature is full of hatred against QADIAANIZ and vice versa ...

they never object MUSLIMS but only qadiaaniz ..

anyway both are MUNKIR and MUNKIR ki saza DEATH :)

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear brother Such bolo
Assalam-o-alaikum
I didnot mentioned that you posted any hate material. My point was that it will lead to hate speech by other fellow muslims.
We should not be against common ahmedis or qadiyanis & treat them as ACHOOT. Yes there are some limits but we should engage them in dialogue with logic & hikmat.
I will give u an example that one staunch QADIYANI (who dialogue with muslims on www.thecult.info) also lodged complaint against BBC.
See my thread http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?68438-BBC-Makkah-Suicide-Bombers-quot-Joke-quot-Complaint
I have not seen any qadiyani/ahmedi member on this forum confirming that he/she has lodged complaint, but they might have done it without showing on my thread. Point is that if that one ahmedi/qadiyani can feel pain when our sacred places are attacked verbally by others, it means that they can be attracted to real islam easily.
My main point was that in these forums you can place logics & arguments but cannot force other. Thats why i didnot post that latest leak from that blog, just pointed out the link.
I ask forgiveness of ALLAH & then from you if i meant to hurt you in any way. You didnot used any bad language.
Hope you will understand my point.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Bro such bolo
Assalam-o-alaikum
I think it has been discussed many times. Point is that they (ahmedis / qadiyanis) should be guided to right path with hikmat & logic. Rest is between ALLAH & them.
We should not use bad language for them, instead give dawa to right path.
If you want to know latest updates on what is happening inside Ahmadiyyat Jamaat do follow this link
http://thecult.info/blog/
There is latest blog read it if you have time. I purposely didnot posted it because there is no reason now to post it here.
Jaza-k-ALLAH
When you go to Haj , you have to through the stones to Shaitan, every time.

No one could say that I have done it last time . This is my second Haj. so I do not want to be.

So , every week it is must to stone Mirza of Khudian Khas ( کھڈیاں خاص ) , to keep the taste alive.
This کھڈیاں خاص is a pace in Punjab , Pakistan.:lol:

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
tamam fitny us waqt roonama hoty hai jab deen ko nafaz karny waly kamzoor ho jaty hai.mirza qadiyani jab manazry kerta tha to us waqt hind main bohat bary bary alam thy lakin manazry ky ly chand aik ky siwa kisi ki tayari nahi thi.jis ki waja se yeh fitna azeem phaila.jaisa ky hazrat abu bakar saddiqe(razi allah) ky khilafat sambalty hi murtideen zakat ka fitna utha tha kisy hazrat umar farooq(razi allah) ny kuchal dia tha.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Dear brother Such bolo
Assalam-o-alaikum
I didnot mentioned that you posted any hate material. My point was that it will lead to hate speech by other fellow muslims.
We should not be against common ahmedis or qadiyanis & treat them as ACHOOT. Yes there are some limits but we should engage them in dialogue with logic & hikmat.
I will give u an example that one staunch QADIYANI (who dialogue with muslims on www.thecult.info) also lodged complaint against BBC.
See my thread http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?68438-BBC-Makkah-Suicide-Bombers-quot-Joke-quot-Complaint
I have not seen any qadiyani/ahmedi member on this forum confirming that he/she has lodged complaint, but they might have done it without showing on my thread. Point is that if that one ahmedi/qadiyani can feel pain when our sacred places are attacked verbally by others, it means that they can be attracted to real islam easily.
My main point was that in these forums you can place logics & arguments but cannot force other. Thats why i didnot post that latest leak from that blog, just pointed out the link.
I ask forgiveness of ALLAH & then from you if i meant to hurt you in any way. You didnot used any bad language.
Hope you will understand my point.
Jaza-k-ALLAH
They dont understand arguments , it is matter of faith, and all non muslims are blind , as Allah Tala said , when the matter of faith comes up.
They say ,it is faith , no logic will work. They are told like that.

So prey for them and for Abdullah bin Ubai also.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every mirzai particularly living and born in Pakistan should have 'qadiayni' as his/her last name registered on their birth certificates so that their civil and judicial rights are protected as the people of minorities.

I have always found it baffling as to why mirza ghulam in the last 10-12 years of his life became a kafir and started a fitna to divide Islam. He was an agent of the British empire and his evil declaration was politically motivated and supported fully by the British colonial empire.
Their mission is as evil and malevolent as that of Zionism to harm Islam.

I would like to know how many qadiayanis are ministers in the PPP government?

How many qad

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
to my respected brother such bolo

I do understand that you are making us aware of Qadiani fitnas and their real origin. I also understand that the content of this thread i absolutely correct. I also declare that I consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmad a false nabi and imposter.

Now my question to you is that we have already seen many threads on this. Whats the purpose of this thread? Whats more this thread should be moved to Islamic Corner because it is purely non-political awareness that you are kindly creating.

No offense meant to such bolo, but I would like to ask the moderator that the thread be deleted. We have just lost few Pakistanis lives in Peshawar and we see this thread.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Every mirzai particularly living and born in Pakistan should have 'qadiayni' as his/her last name registered on their birth certificates so that their civil and judicial rights are protected as the people of minorities.

I have always found it baffling as to why mirza ghulam in the last 10-12 years of his life became a kafir and started a fitna to divide Islam. He was an agent of the British empire and his evil declaration was politically motivated and supported fully by the British colonial empire.
Their mission is as evil and malevolent as that of Zionism to harm Islam.

I would like to know how many qadiayanis are ministers in the PPP government?

How many qad

You answered your question brother. Money talked, talking, and will talk for as long as greed is resident in our hearts. Be it Qadiani, the two Mir's, Zaradi, Malik, Mush, whoever. This shaitan is actively recruiting his subordinates.

aakhir usko apna allah sey kya hua wada to pura karna hai na?

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asalam O Alikum,

Well to all my muslim brothers... I know there are so many wrong sects in Islam right now and ppl believe on them even though their are so many loopholes in it... but i think as a muslims we are not following islam and not everyone will read about islam they will look at muslims... and as a muslim we are portraying a very wrong image to non-believers including others sect who treat us differently... we as a muslims are so divided that we can't say anything to them... coz these small sects are more united then us... I think even before going to them there is so much work has to get done on ourself to make ourself right... make ourself a good example to others and Inshallah you will see that ppl will start changing...
There is a book written by a Hindu guy "Arab Ka Chand" in the beginning of the book he mentioned when i was writing this book i went so many time to Masjid to converst but when i looked at muslims in the Masjid i returned back without entering Masjid"
my point is first we have to correct ourself and then go from there....
Jazakallah khair
wsalam