عمران خان نے وعدہ کے مطابق جیو میڈیا گروپ کو لندن میں لیگل نوٹس بھیج دیا

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1599773636675907585
SE6zZzFV_400x400.jpg

The other day Patwaris and Bughaz Imranis were trolling Imran Khan because he hadn’t sent legal notice to Geo media group in UK. Well now he has done it. Go fight the case over there now…

Siberite Meme Chacha Basharat Awami Awaz Geo Awan S Rajarawal111 Resilient Visionartist Dastgir khan19 Mocha7 ansar_raja786 Islamabadi1 hammy_lucky aneeskhan Khi
Iconoclast desan Dr Adam miafridi Shahid Abassi chandaa Raiwind-Destroyer Oppostion Is Mafia jani1 atensari taban Rambler Wake up Pak pti 56 cestmoi246 Okara Hunter1 انقلاب samkhan samisam ranaji Citizen X Nightcrawl

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Geo

Senator (1k+ posts)

A person claimed to have bought the watch and Geo aired his claim. Whats wrong with that?

arifkarim

Siberite

Geo would now be forced by UK law to prove this claim or else apologise and pay the defamation charges to Imran. UK is not Pakistan. Bughaz Imrani
That is perfectly okay. No one in the future will bogus accusation on TV or media. However, the ARY has been proven wrong, paid the fine and still lying through its teeth.

arifkarim

Looks like a step in the right direction. If IK can prove him wrong and absolve himself. Or Khanzada can prove IK wrong. Win win for the people of Pakistan.
Exactly. Since the accusation was made on Geo, Khanzada would now have to prove the accusations that were aired in his program were on merit. Or else Geo would have to apologise and pay the defamation charges just like that bitch Reham Khan did

Siberite

Exactly. Since the accusation was made on Geo, Khanzada would now have to prove the accusations that were aired in his program were on merit. Or else Geo would have to apologise and pay the defamation charges just like that bitch Reham Khan did
Khanzada is no small Potatoe. He does program after covering his legal standing. I like to see what is behind that watch fiasco. I know one thing for sure that IK sold the watch. I like to see where it was sold, how much was paid and what he did with the money.

Geo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Looks like a step in the right direction. If IK can prove him wrong and absolve himself. Or Khanzada can prove IK wrong. Win win for the people of Pakistan.

Geo would now be forced by UK law to prove this claim or else apologise and pay the defamation charges to Imran. UK is not Pakistan. Bughaz Imrani

I do not think Geo has to prove anything because they did not claim anything.
They just aired what another person claimed and offered their platform to PTI to rebuff that claim.
If someone has to prove anything it would be that person who claimed to have bought the watch.

arifkarim

Khanzada is no small Potatoe. He does program after covering his legal standing. I like to see what is behind that watch fiasco. I know one thing for sure that IK sold the watch. I like to see where it was sold, how much was paid and what he did with the money.
Yes, same here. Imran Khan and Khanzada will now fight in UK court. Lets see who wins this battle of the giants ?

arifkarim

I do not think Geo has to prove anything because they did not claim anything.
It was aired on Geo TV in a program hosted by Geo’s leading journalist. Now it’s their journalistic responsibility to prove these claims or apologise to Imran for airing defamatory content on their channel. This is how media laws work in UK unlike banana republic Pakistan

arifkarim

Siberite

arifkarim