عمران خان نے ایک اوروکٹ گرا دی

MariaAli

Banned
bbbbbb.jpg

http://javedch.com/عمران-خان-نے-نوازشریف-کی-ایک-اوروکٹ-گرا/

Nawaz SHarif is very stubborn , every province is saying that 2013 election have huge rigging ..

And NADRA did a great favor to PML-N by saying that it will take 10 years... there is will there is way but they dont have will to. .. even election commission is so corrupt they are not giving statement of counts since 15 months ..

Parallel to sit PTI need to be aggressive and try to use all force to remove the container and any thing to stop there moment for sit it in oder to to give tough time other wise it is very difficult to get over from corrupt

PTI has become synonymous to lying. I mean if all provinces are saying there was massive rigging, than who is stopping them from dissolving the provincial assemblies, if they do this, PMLn will be left nothing but to call for new elections?

But since this is not TRUE and you guys lie to your teeth...Therefore this will not happen

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)
خان صاحب دیکھ بھال کر فیصلہ کرنا ابھی تازہ تازہ ہاشمی کو بھگتا ہے
سندھ میں تو ممتاز بھٹو کے ساتھ ساتھ جتوئی اور ارباب رحیم بھی تیار ہے خان سے ملنے کو لیکن ذرا احتیات

chatha61

MPA (400+ posts)
those who are not in favor of these joining please give some other good clean electables from interior sind or what strategy ik should adopt for interior sind ?

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
we dont want waderas in pti. they should go door to door in sindh and you will see pti will soon become popular in interior sindh as well.

Lol Bohat barri wicket mari hai IK ne.....PTI ko aik baat poori tarah zehn nasheen kar leni chahiye ke Sindh PPP ka aur Karachi MQM ka hai....2013 election mein 1 seat le kar Sindh mein PTI ne bohat barra maarka mara tha....Next election mein bhi yehi results hoon ge....Sindh se PTI ko kuch nahin milne wala....Balochistan se tau aik councillor bhi nahin ban saka

smilingfaces

MPA (400+ posts)
we dont want waderas in pti. they should go door to door in sindh and you will see pti will soon become popular in interior sindh as well.

Do we really need this guy in PTI? I think PTI should concentrate more on youngsters than old horses.

I don't think PTI needs him. He has nothing special than that he has 'Bhutto' in his name.

I do not trust Pirs, Makhdooms, and feudal lords like Mumtaz Bhutto. Imran Khan should avoid them like a plague

those who are not in favor of these joining please give some other good clean electables from interior sind or what strategy ik should adopt for interior sind ?

Imran Khan should not include the old professional politicians. He should learn from Javed Hashmi episode.

سندھ میں تو ممتاز بھٹو کے ساتھ ساتھ جتوئی اور ارباب رحیم بھی تیار ہے خان سے ملنے کو لیکن ذرا احتیات

Last edited:

fnoman

Senator (1k+ posts)
These news are nothing but a rumor, I have been hearing such rumors since 2 years,.. there is no place for Mumtaz bhutto in PTI.

Altaf Lutfi

PTI has become synonymous to lying. I mean if all provinces are saying there was massive rigging, than who is stopping them from dissolving the provincial assemblies, if they do this, PMLn will be left nothing but to call for new elections?

But since this is not TRUE and you guys lie to your teeth...Therefore this will not happen

A Professor of Zoology called students to lab where a frog was placed on the table. He cut one leg of frog and thumped the table surface, frog moved forward. Professor repeated the same with second leg and thumped the table top, frog again moved. Finally, he cut the last leg of Frog and thumped the table, frog did NOT move. " So, here is the proof that if we cut all four legs of a frog, it stops listening"

Your conclusion reminded me of that Professor. In face of the cases dealt by Election Commission so far, everbody witnessed ballot boxes filled with paper waste, counter files missing, fake result sheets etc etc, except you because you were busy in the lab.

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dont you know the opposition brought a vote of no confidence against the CM so he doesn't dissolve the assembly, genius. Get your facts right before you start talking trash, PTI don't have an outright majority in KPK assembly that's why they cannot dissolve the assembly without the support of JI, and they didn't agree to dissolving the assemblies. Plus PTI MNA's have tendered their resignations from National Assemblies invade you don't know.

araein

Yes u r right, Lekin sindh ki politics bhi aesi hai ke wo kehtey hein ke Saeein Jaaan Aaaaap ki lekin vote bhutto ka hai..

Memon Fayaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Mumtaaz bhutto ne apni party Sindh National Front election 2013 se pehle muslim league N m zim kardi thi or chand mahino bad phr us ko Muslim League N se alag kardia tha ye mumtaz bhutto ek shaatir insan hai ye b hashmi ki tarha goli kardega tehreek e insaf ko..