عثمان بزدار کے جاننے والوں نے 8ہزار کنال اراضی پر قبضہ کرلیا ہے-ہارون رشید

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mr.Haroon did you tried to go to the place, inquire, verify and offered help to the victims? Or you were just happy that I got some masala to make news? The hell with Buzdar if he is involved in this and the hell with you for just faking to be caring but in fact you are a scum bag who only enjoys these types of news and speak against some one, having beard but you entire life is being passed in GHEEBAT & BUHTAN.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aur tumharay jan'nay walay kya kya kartay rahay hain.. najayez aur murdari ko to jaantay ho na..

Hussain1967

ہاہاہا او چاچا جی کسی مجرم کو صرف جاننا کب جرم ٹھہرا؟
اگر تمہارا کوئی جاننے والا دو بندے قتل کر دے تو کیا تمہیں پھانسی پر لٹکا دینا چاہئیے؟
اب تو سچی مجھے تمہاری ذہنی صحت پر شک ہونے لگا ہے
You are doing wrong comparison. Certainly, if any of your relative or close friend does any wrongdoing and you are an ordinary citizen, then you are not responsible for that. But, if you are a chief executive of a country or a province and your relatives or friends are involved in wrongdoings, and your government closes its eyes and doesn’t take any action, then you too are responsible. You too are criminal in this latter scenario.

I hope PTI’s social media team will understand what I wrote above.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You are doing wrong comparison. Certainly, if any of your relative or close friend does any wrongdoing and you are an ordinary citizen, then you are not responsible for that. But, if you are a chief executive of a country or a province and your relatives or friends are involved in wrongdoings, and your government closes its eyes and doesn’t take any action, then you too are responsible. You too are criminal in this latter scenario.

I hope PTI’s social media team will understand what I wrote above.
For your argument to have some weight, those points I have highlighted have to happen.
The criminals are relatives or close friends of Buzdaar, the government knows about the crime, but closes its eyes and does not take any action. So far nothing of this sort is known.Unless we know all these details Buzdaar can't be held accountable.
BTW I have nothing to do with PTI social team and understood you loud and clear.
Ab is mein kia

peaceandjustice

بھئی دودھ کا دھلا تو کوئی نہیں ھے عثمان بزدار کے خلاف پروپیگنڈا عروج پر ھے بزدار کی شکل ان لوگوں کو پسند نہیں آرہی ھے ان نام نہاد صحافیوں اور اینکرز کو خوبصورت بندہ چاہیے خواہ وہ کتنا ہی بڑا کرپٹ ہو ۔۔۔۔۔۔؟۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔غلام ذہنیت کا میڈیا ھے جوکہ
پر چلتا ھےTC

CANSUK

Who gonna believe on Haroon Rasheed ? Nowadays what ever you do just say Usman Buzdar did it.

peaceandjustice

I am not worried because the whole nation is already possessed by the control of these two Jinns and their Peerni

... n ask Shezad Akbar to investigate after he is done investigating assets of Qazi Essa and Aslam Bajwa ?
کیا عثمان بزدار کی بھی لندن میں پراپرٹی نکل آئیں ہیں ?