سپریم کورٹ نے جسٹس قاضی فائز عیسیٰ ریفرنس کا فیصلہ سنا دیا

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Too all the butt hurt youthias crying like little babies and too all the patwaris celebrating like bitches.

Remember This

Personally i beleive the case is agaisnt Essa cause he questioned military Role in dharna. Is this the right thing to do?
Justice wife had property under her name and now they have to provide money trail if he cant hes gone. Which he will be.
SC-win
Ghq-Win
PTI- lost due to irregularities in filing the reference.
Official inchage of the refrence needs to be questions and punished for their mistakes. Going further thry need to make sure all the paperwork is in order.
The masses will support GHQ over judges anyday due to courts lack of moral authority. For Ex: stay order on sugar commission and release of terrorist sentence to death by military courts.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
ویسے ان حرام خور لعنتی پٹواریون کو بہت دیر بعد سمجھ آئیگی کہ ان کی م ..... گئی ہے بندہ پاگل ہووے پر پٹواری نا ہووے کیونکہ پٹواریوں کو مٹھائی کھا کے جوتے بھی کھا نے پڑتے ہیں جیسے امرتسری ..... اور .... نسل کے ہاراں والے کے ٹبر نے نواز شریف بٹ گوالمنڈیلا کو بھی کھلائے اور خود بھی مٹھائی کھانے کے بعد کھائے تھے

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Jab ISI ne Sahiwal ke bachey marey they jab zakhm ghira hogaya tha?
Jab Col ki biwi ne police aur qanon ki dhajiyan urahi theen zakhm ghira hogaya tha?
It was not IsI it was ctd like I told you before and how many terrorists isi and military killed? Last decadae see the suicde bombings and the kterorrists attack in Pakistan to what it is now. Do give them credit for it. You will not as you see only one way and see one side of story.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Look at the other side, his wife had property overseas which they didnt declare, hes guilty and will be found in fbr
Sir you dont know that how rich her family is!
her family is like Prince of khalaat rich!
Its like calling Jemaima chor as Goldsmith is filthy rich too

Msg4Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
I suggest FBR investigate the assets of all respectable Justices of Higher and Lower courts. Just to save time you know. FBR has the legal right to do so.

surfer

Mujhe to yeh wala scene yaad aa raha hai, jub JIT banae ka faisala aya tha Panama mein

58f92a2e1d08a.jpg

Yeh jo laddu bhantay jaa rahe hai, yeh waise hi laddu hai jub Panama case mein SC ne JIT banay ka faisala sunaya tha. Phele to FBR bohat sambhal ke karwai ker rahi thi kyu ke SC ke judge ka mamla tha. lekin aab to SC ka arshiwad mil gaya hai, aab to full on investigation ho gi, aur na janay aur kya kya samne aye ga.
Exactly what I thought!

This is how it goes for patwaris

1. Celebrate
2. Eat ras ghullas
3. Read judgement
4. Find someone with knowledge to explain judgement
5. Regurgitate ras ghullas
6. Cry
7. Blame army

Fairer

Councller (250+ posts)
If the case was brought coz of malafide and malice and to expel an honourable judge then stand by individual or a judge should be applauded.
All judges have to come clean including the ones who sent show cause against Qazi issa, they should also be asked why they thought and on whose orders that was bring and to whom they wanted to please by removing Qazi Issa.
I salute Qazi faez ISSA for his bold stance and defiance against establishment, govt and some judges. He stood his ground and fought like a warrior alone against these powerful circles.
I am sure he will proof his assets with dignity.
Remind you this all episode was not to scrutinise the assets it all started to remove him coz of his bold decision and hope all knows what I meant.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Sir you dont know that how rich her family is!
her family is like Prince of khalaat rich!
Its like calling Jemaima chor as Goldsmith is filthy rich too
She could be richest person on earth but it doesnt change the fact she had property in her name and it was not declared while shes dependent of the judge. let the FBR decided

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اگر ایف بی آر کی انکوائری میں جج فائز عیسیٰ کلین ثابت ہوتا ہے اور فراڈیا ، چور حرام خور، جھوٹا یعنی لعنتی اور منی لانڈر ثابت نہیں ہوتا تو بہت اچھی بات ہے اور ویلکم لیکن اگر یہ منی ٹریل نا دے سکا اور جھوٹا ثابت ہوا تو پھر َاس حرام خور چور لعنتی فراڈیے کو عبرت کا نشان بنا کر باقی ججز کو بھی چوری فراڈ حرام خوری سے دور رکھنے کا انتظام کرنا ہوگا

Diesel

SC PAR AJ إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎,

CANSUK

بچارے پٹواری سمجھےکے جسٹس فائز عيسیٰ کو صادق اور امين کا خطاب مل جائے گا اور نواز نورے کے دفاع کا جواز پيدا ہو جائے گا ۔
اب انکو کون سمجھائے کے بھائی نواز بھاگ گيا ہے اور مُجرم قرار ديا جا چُکا ہے اب وہ اور اُسکی بيٹی کبھی اليکشن نہيں لڑ سکتے۔
اب يہ اُنھی فليٹوں ميں رہيں گے جن کے بارے ميں انھوں نے سپريم کورٹ ميں حلف اُٹھايا تھا کے فليٹ ہمارے نہيں۔
اب پٹواريوں کو کون سمجھائے کے يہ فرق ہوتا ہے ايک سياست دان ميں اور سپريم جج ميں، جج صاحب کی فيملی ۱۵ مہينے بعد پھر ايف بی آر ميں۔ اور سياست دان بيان بدل بدل کر جيل ميں۔ اصل کہانی ہے رسيدوں کی جو دے گا بچ جائے گا۔​