سابقہ آرمی چیف قمر باجوہ کے ساتھ فرانس میں بدتمیزی کا واقعہ

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Haan lakin afsos tab 1 page fully on tha, balaky even Oct/Nov 2022 mayn bhi kaha ja raha tha k inko extension daydi jaye jab tak next elections nhi hotay.
Jee bilkul kuch time kay liyay aik page per thaay laykin insaan key asliyaat ahista ahista samnay aa jaati hay aur phir dunya nay daykha kay kaysay iss ghaddar nay Pakistan per daku musallat karkay aur awam per zulm o jabar karkay apni baygherti ka saboot diya.
Iss haram khoor ghaddar kay paas 12 arab rupay kahan say aay?
Awam ko loot kar France may aayashi kar raha hay iss ka anjam tu bura ho kar rahay ga.

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
nin
That doesn’t change the fact that Afghan are Namak Haram. Anyone who is a back stabber and a two headed snake is a Namak Haram including Bajwa or others.
can you proof that afghans are namak haram ? they got rrefugee in four countries pakistan , iran , tajikistan and Uzbekistan but they only abuse pakistan this proofs that they are not namak haram but Pakistan is bastard country not letting Afghanistan to settle down.A namak haram will do namak harami not only with one country but will do namak harami with all countries but in this case they only hate PAKISTAN why ????????? if i say that bigest namak harams are punjabis because since 35 years they are voting PML-N corrrupt people again and again how will you feel then ?

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistanis are so much in anger. And the current operation of crushing has been back fired.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I hope the MF generals might learn a lesson that their fate awaits the same or worst treatment unless they become decent, caring, and loyal Pakistanis.

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
nin

can you proof that afghans are namak haram ? they got rrefugee in four countries pakistan , iran , tajikistan and Uzbekistan but they only abuse pakistan this proofs that they are not namak haram but Pakistan is bastard country not letting Afghanistan to settle down.A namak haram will do namak harami not only with one country but will do namak harami with all countries but in this case they only hate PAKISTAN why ????????? if i say that bigest namak harams are punjabis because since 35 years they are voting PML-N corrrupt people again and again how will you feel then ?
The Afghans also hate these countries. I know how much the Afghans, especially the Pashtuns, hate Iran. We're seeing it again right now with the Taliban and Iran clashing on the border. These countries treat the Afghan refugees like dirt. Afghans don't have the fraction of freedom in these countries that they enjoy in Pakistan. If Pakistan treated them like the other three countries, Afghans would also be silent about Pakistan. This shows that these Afghans are attacking those who have treated them the best. Punjabis don't curse the country that gave them protection. If Punjabis do, then you're right in calling them Namak Harams. Afghans have been hateful towards Pakistan since the day Pakistan was created. That is a historical fact. Ask Afghans why they hated Pakistan from day one.

kayawish

The Afghans also hate these countries. I know how much the Afghans, especially the Pashtuns, hate Iran. We're seeing it again right now with the Taliban and Iran clashing on the border. These countries treat the Afghan refugees like dirt. Afghans don't have the fraction of freedom in these countries that they enjoy in Pakistan. If Pakistan treated them like the other three countries, Afghans would also be silent about Pakistan. This shows that these Afghans are attacking those who have treated them the best. Punjabis don't curse the country that gave them protection. If Punjabis do, then you're right in calling them Namak Harams. Afghans have been hateful towards Pakistan since the day Pakistan was created. That is a historical fact. Ask Afghans why they hated Pakistan from day one.
no they dont.just accept your fault and stop fucking Afghanistan.Show me any single video where afghanis are abusing Iran , Tajikistan and Uzbekistan :) they only abuse Pakistan and the reason you know.They are not Namak haram .it is Pakistan Army which is bastard.

kayawish

Here see the Board behind him and you will see where he is sitting.it is NOT church.2nd the video is origional not edited.watch the video and you will hear the bird noise in background and in all video you can hear the birds in background.

Screenshot-1.jpg

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
no they dont.just accept your fault and stop fucking Afghanistan.Show me any single video where afghanis are abusing Iran , Tajikistan and Uzbekistan :) they only abuse Pakistan and the reason you know.They are not Namak haram .it is Pakistan Army which is bastard.
You cursing Pakistan or Pakistanis wouldn't change the fact the Aghan are Namak Haram who hate Pakistan from day one. I ask you to answer this, which you didn't. I don't know why besides thinking that they are just racist. The relationship between Pakistan and Afghanistan didn't start in 1979. Be realistic. Aghans are not innocent.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I agree with Adil Raja on this. I doubt any Afghani would even know Bajwa that well and if you watch the full video he says I would have beaten him up also but there is police standing behind me and then later on forgets that he said that and turns the camera around in all directions with no one even close by.

kayawish

You cursing Pakistan or Pakistanis wouldn't change the fact the Aghan are Namak Haram who hate Pakistan from day one. I ask you to answer this, which you didn't. I don't know why besides thinking that they are just racist. The relationship between Pakistan and Afghanistan didn't start in 1979. Be realistic. Aghans are not innocent.
oh bhai what is the reason of their hate ? why you hate bajwa ? there is a reason for everything.Are you stupid or trying to be a stupid.

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
oh bhai what is the reason of their hate ? why you hate bajwa ? there is a reason for everything.Are you stupid or trying to be a stupid.
I can tell you why I hate Bajwa. Now you tell me why Afghans have hated Pakistan from the beginning? The claim that Pakistan won't allow peace in Afghanistan is totally false and also historically incorrect. I'm open to discussion and willing to learn. But I hope you aren't stupid and see things objectively.

Bubblemoon

Voter (50+ posts)
یہ بات اک بار ایک بلوچی نے کہی تھی مجھے یورپ کے شہر پراگ میں اور میں اُس سے لڑ پڑی تھی اُس بلوچی کو میں غدار کہتی تھی اور سب سے کہتی تھی جہاں وہ ہو گا میں نہیں جاؤں گی وہ بلوچی لوگوں کی جبری گمُ شودگیوں کے لیے کام کرتا تھا ۔آج مجھے بڑی شرم آ رہی ہے وہ سچا تھا ۔

Bubblemoon

Voter (50+ posts)
عزت اور ذلت اللہ کے ہاتھ میں ہے نہیں دیکھی گئی وڈیو ۔بس اللہ سے دعا کی کہ یا اللہ اِس طرح کی ذلت سے بچانا خاتما ایمان پرکرنا آمین

Shehbaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
قوم کے وسیع تر مفاد میں فرانس کے شہر اینیسی میں موجود چرچ کو ” جناح چرچ“ کا نام دیا جاتا ہے۔شرپسند بھلے افغانی تھا لیکن سانحہ 5 جون کی پاداش میں وہاں موجود ہر پاکستانی کا ڈیٹا اکٹھا کرکے ان کی پاکستان میں موجود فیملیز کو قرار واقعی سزا دلوائی جائے گی ، کیس ملٹری کورٹ میں چلے گا

Fx28WdSXsAQkH3F