سابقہ آرمی چیف قمر باجوہ کے ساتھ فرانس میں بدتمیزی کا واقعہ

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I can tell you why I hate Bajwa. Now you tell me why Afghans have hated Pakistan from the beginning? The claim that Pakistan won't allow peace in Afghanistan is totally false and also historically incorrect. I'm open to discussion and willing to learn. But I hope you aren't stupid and see things objectively.
why you hate india ? because you think Kashmir is your land and indians are killing muslims there right ? Now think why Afghans hate Pakistan.OK , here Taliban were created by ISI in Benazir time and Taliban were the supporters of Pakistan until 9/ 11 when pakistan army took money from USA and hand over Afghan taliban key people to USA.Now why Afghan taliban hate Pakistan tell me ? shitaarr murgh ki tarah muh chupanay se kuch naahin hoga Pakistan is one of the cause of todays destroyed Afghanistan.

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
why you hate india ? because you think Kashmir is your land and indians are killing muslims there right ? Now think why Afghans hate Pakistan.OK , here Taliban were created by ISI in Benazir time and Taliban were the supporters of Pakistan until 9/ 11 when pakistan army took money from USA and hand over Afghan taliban key people to USA.Now why Afghan taliban hate Pakistan tell me ? shitaarr murgh ki tarah muh chupanay se kuch naahin hoga Pakistan is one of the cause of todays destroyed Afghanistan.
The ISI didn't create the Taliban. I can give you facts on that. Pakistan did support the US after 9/11, but so did many Afghans (Uzbeks, Tajiks, Hazara and even Pashtuns). Remember Karzai and Ghani. They weren't the choice of Pakistan. Pakistani people were against US support after 911 and Pakistan paid a heavy price for it. And you conveniently leave out Afghanistan's attitude towards Pakistan before 1979. India and Aghanistan were two countries that hated Pakistan from the beginning. There was no Taliban or 911 then, so why did Afghans hate Pakistan before 1979? Dosro ko galian denai ki bajai apnaey garaebain mein jhankein. Afghans have just been hateful for 77 years.

kayawish

The ISI didn't create the Taliban. I can give you facts on that. Pakistan did support the US after 9/11, but so did many Afghans (Uzbeks, Tajiks, Hazara and even Pashtuns). Remember Karzai and Ghani. They weren't the choice of Pakistan. Pakistani people were against US support after 911 and Pakistan paid a heavy price for it. And you conveniently leave out Afghanistan's attitude towards Pakistan before 1979. India and Aghanistan were two countries that hated Pakistan from the beginning. There was no Taliban or 911 then, so why did Afghans hate Pakistan before 1979? Dosro ko galian denai ki bajai apnaey garaebain mein jhankein. Afghans have just been hateful for 77 years.
go and ask anyone on siasat.pk who created afghan taliban.now you making joke of yourself.

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
go and ask anyone on siasat.pk who created afghan taliban.now you making joke of yourself.
I don't blame the Afghans, you and any one else for believing that, because that is what has been propagated for ages, especially by the Western media, but it's not the truth. Pakistan didn't create the Taliban. The Taliban formed independently. Pakistan certainly supported them AFTER when it saw the Taliban pushing back the various warring factions in Afghanistan. I'm attaching a research paper from the U.S. Congress. You can read it in the section on the origins of the Taliban. There used to be a lot more material on this subject, but it has either been removed or is only available for a fee. Still, can you tell me why Afghanistan was hateful toward Pakistan even before the Taliban?

mughals

FuVEu0nWAAcYuBH