دہائی ہے اڈمن دہائی

pablo

Banned
تقریباً 24 گھنٹے کے بعد ظہیر نے مجھے ڈس لائیک دیا ہے ۔ جو کہ پچھلے وقتوں میں 24 گھنٹوں میں سینچری مارتا تھا۔۔۔۔
بیچار ا سوچ سوچ کر بٹن پر کلک کرتا ہے ۔ کہیں لائیک نہ ہو جائے۔۔
:)

09:34 PM - zaheer2003 clicked Dislikes for this post: Re: عمران خان تھالی کے بینگن byپرفیکٹ سٹرینجر
تھالی کہ بینگن نہی ۔۔ ...

ظہیر تو نہاتا بھی سر پر شاپر باندھ کر ہے ,,,,,, کہیں عقل میں پانی نہ چلا جائے
جو تھوڑی سی ڈسلیک دینے کے لیے,,,,, بچی ہوئی ہے

Waarsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
اگر ایڈمن اس سسٹم کو ختم کرکے پرانا سسٹم بحال نہیں کرتا تو میری طرف سے خدا حافظ۔

نادان

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اگر ایڈمن اس سسٹم کو ختم کرکے پرانا سسٹم بحال نہیں کرتا تو میری طرف سے خدا حافظ۔

ارے وارثی جی ،کہاں چلے .....صبر کریں ..تھوڑا حوصلہ کریں ...

ان بھدے رنگوں کی طرح اس کے بھی عادی ہو جائیں گے

ویسے مجھے اب واقعی اس افواہ میں سچائی دکھائی دیتی ہے کہ اس فورم کو نون لیگ نے خرید لیا ہے ..جمالیاتی حس سے عاری لوگوں کے سپرد ہو گیا ہے یہ فورم

پرفیکٹ سٹرینجر

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ویسے مجھے اب واقعی اس افواہ میں سچائی دکھائی دیتی ہے کہ اس فورم کو نون لیگ نے خرید لیا ہے ..جمالیاتی حس سے عاری لوگوں کے سپرد ہو گیا ہے یہ فورم

ناچ نا جانے آنگن ٹیڑھا۔۔۔۔

فیکبتھ عرف عام ، لفنگا ، ترنگا ، لوفر ، لچا صاحب کے جانے کے بعد آپ نے کوئی نیا آئیڈیل بنایا یا ابھی تک جمالیاتی حس سے عاری لوگوں سے واسطہ پڑا ہوا ہے ؟
(bigsmile)

Sarfraz1122

MPA (400+ posts)
If admins want to continue with changed Criteria....
Then they should make a option to undo ( like or dislike) clicks within some seconds or a minute..

aamir_uetn

میرا بھی یہی خیال ہے پہلا سسٹم بہتر اور آیفشنٹ تھا ، ایک ہی نظر میں معلوم ہو جاتا تھا کس نے پسند کیا کس نے نا پسند ، اس نئے سسٹم کی ضرورت یا مجبوری کیا ہے آخر

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Admin! Bring back old Thanks, Like, Dislike buttons

Dear Admin,

I miss the old style buttons as they used to give an early impression of the quality of post. These new buttons are not quite attractive.

Forum members! Please share your opinion if you agree of disagree with my suggestion.

But, some part of me tells me that admin won't listen as always. :(

Faisal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Admin! Bring back old Thanks, Like, Dislike buttons

Sure, we will look into this matter. The suggestions from our precious users are always important to us.

Adeelsaleem

It use to show person's name who like or thank your post, it's only a number now, no display of name,

in my personal opinion old one was better

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)

Happy now?

Thanks for the quick action. Is it also possible to revert it back completely. I mean instead of showing how many people liked, its better to see the usernames as before. I know that one can still see them by clicking on the number. But, believe me that old style of showing the usernames was really good as far the visual impact of the quality of the post is concerned.

Chaudhery

MPA (400+ posts)

Thanks for the quick action. Is it also possible to revert it back completely. I mean instead of showing how many people liked, its better to see the usernames as before. I know that one can still see them by clicking on the number. But, believe me that old style of showing the usernames was really good as far the visual impact of the quality of the post is concerned.

no it won't. The other is older technology and it makes the forum slow. It'll stay like that.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)

It use to show person's name who like or thank your post, it's only a number now, no display of name,

in my personal opinion old one was better

Exactly, that old style was visually much attractive than the numbering style.

Adeelsaleem

no it won't. The other is older technology and it makes the forum slow. It'll stay like that.

Well, if old one makes the forum slow then definitely I agree with brother Chaudhry that new one is better... Though i would prefer the old one in terms of better appearance provided that speed of the forum don't get slow...

Last edited:

Adeelsaleem

Sure, we will look into this matter. The suggestions from our precious users are always important to us.

Thanks for such a kind and polite reply for users, If for mods our feedback is important, then for us, mods are important too, who work hard to keep the forum at it's best... so we also thank all of you for your positive efforts...

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)

wese mje nai tha pta k pehlay e thread ban chuka ha iss topic pe.. half guzarish tou mani gai hai.. button wapis aa gay hein but kaam abhi bhi bhadda sa e lag rha hai.. forum ka mayaar contentwise as well as aesthetically girta ja rha hai rot beroz

نادان

چودھری جی ..ہم نے تو پہلے ہی کہہ دیا تھا ....آپ نہیں بدلیں گے .ہم کو ہی عادی بنائیں گے ، پہلے کی طرح .....

دہائیاں دینے کا کوئی فائدہ نہیں ، یہ ہم پہلے ہی جانتے تھے ....بس ہم نے بھی اپنی ہی بھڑاس ہی نکالی تھی