Secular King Akbar is a rat in Jahannum - Khadim Hussain Rizvi

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Khadim Rizvi Sahib. Any case against him regarding corruption? Any bhatta Khori? any involment in bori band lash? Taking loans in the name of the poor? Non of the above.
The hate we see against him is not really against him but Islam.
Quite the contrary, it is because we love Islam and we cannot let such hate preachers and mongers become the voice of Islam in the world, we cannot let such people radicalize people in the name of Islam to such an extreme they murder people or lust for blood of innocents.

We cannot let such people take over Islam, these people do more damage to Islam than any non muslim or kafir does.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Quite the contrary, it is because we love Islam and we cannot let such hate preachers and mongers become the voice of Islam in the world, we cannot let such people radicalize people in the name of Islam to such an extreme they murder people or lust for blood of innocents.

We cannot let such people take over Islam, these people do more damage to Islam than any non muslim or kafir does.
Lol hi kafi hy

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
LOL hi kafi hai because you have no actual counter arguments
What do you want me to say ? You are claiming to have lot of love for Islam and yet day and night you are talking about your baji who got married with a Chinese and is supper happy. Whom did she marry? Molana Jackie Chan?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What do you want me to say ? You are claiming to have lot of love for Islam and yet day and night you are talking about your baji who got married with a Chinese and is supper happy. Whom did she marry? Molana Jackie Chan?
LOL whose baji got married to a chinese ?

Charaghdin

Councller (250+ posts)
You are talking nonsense like your khadu langda.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are talking nonsense like your khadu langda.
This is exactly what happens when you wake up and log into siasat.pk . Next time when you get up, brush your teeth wash your face then there is a possibility your senses might be working properly.