PTI Please say "NO" to Sardar Asif Ali

fawadmasud

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
As per "Daily Express" today Sardar Asif Ali (PPP), former Foreign Minister and Education Minister, is also thinking to join PTI and only now he is also seeing the corruption of government and specially Asif Ali Zardari. Ever since the issue of Fake degrees had started Sardar Asif Ahmed Ali had been a vocal supporter of Fake degree holders and against the HEC steps to verify the degrees of MNAs and MPAs.

I know PTI needs electables also along with new blood to win the elections but this will be a real disaster for PTI and specially for Imran Khan because his worng intentions can never be justified by only saying that he will not do anysuch thing again.I hope PTI leadership will say "Thanks, but no Thanks" to this guy otherwise the people of Pakistan will say the same to PTI and Imran Khan

sardar-asif-ali.gif

1101390318-1.gif
.http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101390318&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20111201

Last edited by a moderator:

Tazzmink

Let ppls join PTI. We will wait till PTI give tickets. If they give tickets to corrupt ppls then I ll be the first who will leave PTI.

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
Since when are you so worried about well being of PTI. I never saw you supporting PTI on this forum
As per "Daily Express" today Sardar Asif Ali (PPP), former Foreign Minister and Education Minister, is also thinking to join PTI and only now he is also seeing the corruption of government and specially Asif Ali Zardari. Ever since the issue of Fake degrees had started Sardar Asif Ahmed Ali had been a vocal supporter of Fake degree holders and against the HEC steps to verify the degrees of MNAs and MPAs.

I know PTI needs electables also along with new blood to win the elections but this will be a real disaster for PTI and specially for Imran Khan because his worng intentions can never be justified by only saying that he will not do anysuch thing again.I hope PTI leadership will say "Thanks, but no Thanks" to this guy otherwise the people of Pakistan will say the same to PTI and Imran Khan

.http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101390318&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20111201

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i dont understand why people say one thing again and again and again,,,,, let anyone join,,,,,, how can you say NO to someone who says i want to vote for PTI . they are famous people and they want to make it a news when they change their political affiliations,,, let them do it,,,,,, It is on IK who he gives the tickets,,,,,, we should wait for that time,,, i think we should stop bringing this topic up again,,,,trust your leader and let him do what ever is good for the country

fawadmasud

Dear
Is there no place for new member or supporters here ? for your information i have just joined an hour before. You asked me like some authority over here. Please support anyone the way you want and let others support anyone the way they want. Thx

Khosa

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan nay Fatima Bhutto ka Thooka hua chata hay ....

She said "NO" to Qureshi...while Khan hugged him and dealt to give him the very top position in PTI

story5.gif

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

sardar-asif-ali.gif

1101390318-1.gif

Brother till the time we did not have any other choice we used to vote PPP and PMLN bcuz of BIBI or NS. Now we all have third option. IK is a leader and he is doing everything for us. His party is based on ideology, InshaAllah he will make a system where all the people will make Pakistan progress. One more thing is people like Sardar Asif has invested big amount in their campaigns and its not easy for PTI to support a new person in politics. Most of the businessman do not want to be in politics. Its just our great IK who has changed most of this politics. Keep faith, he is a leader and we need to follow him, not he need to follow our ideas?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes Let Them Join PTI don't say no to any one. hosakta iskey aney sey chaar achey clean loog bhi aajayein.
Let anyone join PTI but if their past is not clean dont give them party ticket.
No political party ever refuses any one to become a member.

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
For GOD's sake. DO NOT accept this Asif Ali in PTI, he is one of the most corrupt politicians in politics.

CA 5 O

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let him join PTI. Let all join in. Let all the other parties, that have sold Pakistan, break into pieces as they are steadily losing their members that brought them the votes.

IK will build a team of mostly new and some old faces, based on the demographics, and he will make them work for Pakistan and for us. Trust is crucial here, so guys, don't give up hope. There's a long ways to go. IK has a plan and let's let him work with it. Insha Allah, at the end, everything will turn out great for Pakistan and the people of Pakistan.