PMIK should tell the nation which friend of him he was trying to benefit in GIDC deal? - Rauf Klasra's serious allegations

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
Wishful thinking of a bruised, battered, morally void phatwari.
Agar meray asasay sources say ziada hein to tumhay kya? and the rest of sycophantic dick polishers like you laugh.
Proof is all around you but you're too stupid to realize it. Not my problem. Those TTS are evidence enough and the whole grungy demeanor of phatwari race is a proof.
So long and have fun in my ignore bin.
Look like the whole youthia clan is on cocaine like their puppet leader. When the appeal was heard in the IHC in which NS got the bail on apartment case , neither the apartment price was calculated at the time of buying it which according to NAB was 1993 nor they able to complete the income of NS on the purchase year and judge bashir still convict them on assumptions . That's why even after 10 years of sentence in that case NS got the bail . That's how weak the case was from NAB . .

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Look like the whole youthia clan is on cocaine like their puppet leader. When the appeal was heard in the IHC in which NS got the bail on apartment case , neither the apartment price was calculated at the time of buying it which according to NAB was 1993 nor they able to complete the income of NS on the purchase year and judge bashir still convict them on assumptions . That's why even after 10 years of sentence in that case NS got the bail . That's how weak the case was from NAB . .
That is how I know you're a dumb fuck.... anyone on cocaine won't last beyond 50 years. I was right, you really are a dumb fuck no wonder you keep defending that which can't be defended.
A youthia any day over a phatwari who'd sell his mother for a few bucks.

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
That is how I know you're a dumb fuck.... anyone on cocaine won't last beyond 50 years. I was right, you really are a dumb fuck no wonder you keep defending that which can't be defended.
look at your language . Look like you guys are a piece of trash that needs to be picked up. Simply cannot have conversation with you guys with this kind of language .

786imran

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Awwwwwwwwwwwww another delusional idiot lol.
Looks like my ignore bin is going to froth today
You are not only idiot but also headless chicken no vision no critical thinking. Before i put you in my bin let me tell you how do i defined ppl like you, light is on no one at home??

Hate_Nooras

When there is no argument to respond then Youthis start using the language of their puppet leader.
When you are so stupid, which even for a Noora is a new low then you can't be helped. Maybe a little research and tiny modicum of intelligence can help you.

Hate_Nooras

Abraj group owner arif naqvi is UK custody he is close friend of imran khan. GIDC scandal is about arif naqvi 's company. Soon imran khan so called hpnest leader will be exposed. Abraaj group owner is due to appear in uk court feb2020 you guys will see truth In Shaa Allah
Yes we hear these stories every few weeks from the Noora media cell to keep losers like you happy, but we do know that he bribed the Sharifs because the WSJ was threatened with lawsuits but as usual these crooks make complete mamus out of losers like you and jettison the lawsuits because they know they will lose.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Looks like this fake Aristotle of Layyah requires another round of chitrol on his baseless fake stories about IK. One thing which even IK's opponents accept is that he is dead honest, this moron should be ashamed for putting corrupt ion allegations on IK. Iss ka aik he dukh hai ke IK iss se mashwarey kiyun nahin laitaa ?

786imran

Yes we hear these stories every few weeks from the Noora media cell to keep losers like you happy, but we do know that he bribed the Sharifs because the WSJ was threatened with lawsuits but as usual these crooks make complete mamus out of losers like you and jettison the lawsuits because they know they will lose.
Keep defending devil mate wait till feb your utter nonsense will be over. I dont care what happens to nooras or maryam they shud be punished for corruption. Arif naqvi will open his mouth and we all will see this niazi will go to the same place where nooras are In Shaa Allah

Hate_Nooras

Keep defending devil mate wait till feb your utter nonsense will be over. I dont care what happens to nooras or maryam they shud be punished for corruption. Arif naqvi will open his mouth and we all will see this niazi will go to the same place where nooras are In Shaa Allah
So you are such a dumb ass, IK only come into power a year ago, and he has no business relationship with him. If he has given money to his charities, so what. Its only a problem if IK gives him contracts or favours, so If you have something then let's hear it.
But why have avoided the question of the $20mn bribe as detailed WSJ, you Nooras are such losers.

786imran

Mate dont behave like dumb brut if your ass stopped expelling black smoke can i explain that khan try to give 2billion two that abraaj grpup through GIDC scheme which was only introduced to save that arif naqvi company

Technical_guy

bari ghuma ghuma kar day rahay ho bhai jaan.. in say poochain to sahi

Mery London to kia Pakistan ma bhii koi jaidaad nahi ha .
Hayee bheek mangay baycharay ? ?

Hate_Nooras

You are not only idiot but also headless chicken no vision no critical thinking. Before i put you in my bin let me tell you how do i defined ppl like you, light is on no one at home??
Talking about critical thinking- has Maryam decided whether she owns property in London, never mind PK (or is it the other way round, I can't keep up with their lies) Where did those shares come from? Grandad WAS DEAD, where did they come? maybe ask Hamza lol

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Appoint tu Nawaz ny mushraf ko aur bhutto ny zia ko aur khan ny shethi ko bhi kya tha .....further choose tu army ny Nawaz aur bhutto ko bhi kya tha ....ya sab batain fazol hy kisny ny choose kua
Kaash yeh baat unhe bhi samajh aati so "selected" ka rona rotay hain aaj kal.