PMIK should tell the nation which friend of him he was trying to benefit in GIDC deal? - Rauf Klasra's serious allegations

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
But all NAB cases for the Sharifs and Zardaris come from each others times in office. Can you explain?
Really NS cases were made by Zaradari??? It was made when NS were in the government and the cases were made due to the dirty nexus of judiciary and establishment to bring the puppet and selected regime in Pakistan.

asif.khan1975

Senator (1k+ posts)
رؤف کلاسرا کو تو جنوبی پنجاب کا سب سے بڑا ڈاکو گیلانی اور اس کے چور بچے سب سے نیک اور فرشتے دکھائی دیتے ہیں باقی سب کے اندر کیڑے ہیں، بکاؤ مال

Toni Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
not doing corruption and keeping eyes and ear shut on corruption of your close associated is the same thing

Imran falls in the later category .... whether its Saifullah Khan Niazi, Aleema Khan or Jahangir Tareen

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Really NS cases were made by Zaradari??? It was made when NS were in the government and the cases were made due to the dirty nexus of judiciary and establishment to bring the puppet and selected regime in Pakistan.
Yeah the army forced Nawaz to loot the nation and buy properties in London. It was the army that forced Zardari to partner up with Ayan ali .
Nothing but bitching like little bitches phatwaris are. So bitch on while I put your sorry ass on ignore for I'm allergic to stupid and phatwari creature.

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
Yeah the army forced Nawaz to loot the nation and buy properties in London. It was the army that forced Zardari to partner up with Ayan ali .
Nothing but bitching like little bitches phatwaris are. So bitch on while I put your sorry ass on ignore for I'm allergic to stupid and phatwari creature.
What looting the money? There is no evidence to support that any money was looted through national kitty , The whole verdict is based upon assumptions and presumptions rather then documentary evidence and now with the video of Arshad Malik and the whats app justice this whole case is gone end of the story. Very soon after the high courts appeal your fake corruption .mantra will be history.

Iconoclast

What looting the money? There is no evidence to support that any money was looted through national kitty , The whole verdict is based upon assumptions and presumptions rather then documentary evidence and now with the video of Arshad Malik and the whats app justice this whole case is gone end of the story. Very soon after the high courts appeal your fake corruption .mantra will be history.
Wishful thinking of a bruised, battered, morally void phatwari.
Agar meray asasay sources say ziada hein to tumhay kya? and the rest of sycophantic dick polishers like you laugh.
Proof is all around you but you're too stupid to realize it. Not my problem. Those TTS are evidence enough and the whole grungy demeanor of phatwari race is a proof.
So long and have fun in my ignore bin.

786imran

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Abraj group owner arif naqvi is UK custody he is close friend of imran khan. GIDC scandal is about arif naqvi 's company. Soon imran khan so called hpnest leader will be exposed. Abraaj group owner is due to appear in uk court feb2020 you guys will see truth In Shaa Allah

Salazar67

One fact..pimps of RSSTAN THE URINE LAND SHITT SMELLING COUNTRY HINDUSTAN.. AND IT'S UGLY TROLLS..

NAWAZ ZARDAREE OR ANY OF IT'S KIND WILL NEVER BE IN POWER.

PLMN RAW PPP GAY BOY ARE HISTORY. SO PULL YOUR FINGERS OUT OF YOUR DAAL EATING ASSES YOU RAT EATING PISS DRINKING COWDUNG WORSHIPPING AULAD OF KALEE MAA...

DISINTEGRATION OF HINDUSTAN HAS BEGUN. GAY HIND.

Iconoclast

Abraj group owner arif naqvi is UK custody he is close friend of imran khan. GIDC scandal is about arif naqvi 's company. Soon imran khan so called hpnest leader will be exposed. Abraaj group owner is due to appear in uk court feb2020 you guys will see truth In Shaa Allah
Awwwwwwwwwwwww another delusional idiot lol.
Looks like my ignore bin is going to froth today