Pakistan Post and communication ministry gains billions, report

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
51344502_1710695982364391_7093937774167851008_n.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
khan should had shown more trust in jawan khoon than old khooon,,
anyway next time when he wil have the majority he can do what he wants exactly...
Yeah I know this time we were at a do or die stage. So had to do a lot of political gymnastics

If ganjas came back to power in 2018 it would literally be the end of Pakistan. You can see an honest govt struggling hard to keep our head above water due to being sucked dry, imagine what these people would have done. Sucked what little was left and left us out in the open to die a slow death.

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah I know this time we were at a do or die stage. So had to do a lot of political gymnastics

If ganjas came back to power in 2018 it would literally be the end of Pakistan. You can see an honest govt struggling hard to keep our head above water due to being sucked dry, imagine what these people would have done. Sucked what little was left and left us out in the open to die a slow death.
true
ganja aur zar govt wil be the end of Pak..
i will prefer a martial law in that case

greatmeer

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
پاغل ای اوئے۔۔۔۔ اپنی کورئیر کمپنی کھول کر پاکستان کا سب سے امیر سیاستدان بننے کا موقع گنوا کر کن فضول چکروں میں حکومت کا وقت ضائع کر رہا ہے۔۔۔

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well done Murad Saeed. He might seem a bit emotional when he speaks but so far he is delivering for Pakistan and I'm happy about it.
We need emotional people like like him, be hiss ore begharat logo se ham tang hain