Maulana Tariq Jameel's new clothing brand gets massive attention on SM

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Saqi is not cupholder oh person who is living in arab since 1977. Saqi is the one who offers a drink to other like a host. What does a king do when he says that I will offer you a drink? He doesn't pour himself. It is being poured by his subjects on behalf of him.

Stop trying to pick nitty gritties.
Again mental and verbal gymnastics to justify nonsense. What does cup bearer mean then? I'me not picking any nitty gritty. The Quran is very clear what it says. Its these mullahs who have said it means Allah will their cup bearer and then their mureeds jump through all sorts of hoops to defend their mullahs rather than siding with the Quran.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Again mental and verbal gymnastics to justify nonsense. What does cup bearer mean then? I'me not picking any nitty gritty. The Quran is very clear what it says. Its these mullahs who have said it means Allah will their cup bearer and then their mureeds jump through all sorts of hoops to defend their mullahs rather than siding with the Quran.
I am on the side of Quran. But you have special grudge against them. I don't mind. They deserve that. But Truth is above us all.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Then why are you defending their nonsense?
I am not defending them. I am just trying to tell you that half of your criticism is not right. I am not going to defend even a minuscule thing that is not haq. Tariq jameel although, I have serious reservations about his firqa and his sermons, is launching his brand to support his madrassas. So he has stopped taking zakats and alms which is good thing.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
How come Shia has 12, they have 12 Imams.
Only by name, the powers and status attributed to them by the shia is above prophets which they openly declare that their imams are superior to all prophets. A rose by any other name is a rose. The imams are not just prophets but super prophets.
Just read the wiki page abour imama in shiaism.

I'll try to find a video which I have posted here a couple of times from a prominent and well know Iranian shia govt figure, saying this exactly. The shia imams are not prophets in shiaism only by name but everything else about them is superior to all prophets including Prophet Muhamad s.a.w

waqqaskhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Only by name, the powers and status attributed to them by the shia is above prophets which they openly declare that their imams are superior to all prophets. A rose by any other name is a rose. The imams are not just prophets but super prophets.
Just read the wiki page abour imama in shiaism.

I'll try to find a video which I have posted here a couple of times from a prominent and well know Iranian shia govt figure, saying this exactly. The shia imams are not prophets in shiaism only by name but everything else about them is superior to all prophets including Prophet Muhamad s.a.w
But that is true for any sect, it also happens in Sunni sect also, but you can not blame all of Sunnis for that. Anyways I am not here to defend them but what I mean that we should be careful saying such things on these forums.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
But that is true for any sect, it also happens in Sunni sect also, but you can not blame all of Sunnis for that. Anyways I am not here to defend them but what I mean that we should be careful saying such things on these forums.
First of all there is no such thing as sects in Islam. Thats a topic for a another discussion. There are some who do this on the other side. But this is the popular belief system of the shia. Some naive shia themselves might not realize they have turned their imams into 12 super prophets but this is what their belief system revolves around among other khurafa like imamat and vilayat.

The only difference between them and mirzais is that mirzais made the mistake of calling mirza a Prophet. If they would have called Mirza just an imam, it would be another recognized sect in Islam just like deobandi or brelvi. In fact and I know this is going to be very controversial statment, if you replace the word prophet with imam in mirzaism it is a much more saner and closer to the standard sunni Islam.

And just replace the word Imam with prophet in shia-ism* it is an extremely blasphemous and insulting to Islam, all the prophets, their progeny and companions as you can get.

*Which the shia only say out loud because they know if they cross that boundary there is no coming back from it and they will totally be ostracized by everyone, but for intent and purposes Imams are like I said Super Prophets for the shia.

So my objection is simply clerical and on technical grounds. If Mirzais are officially declared non muslims with one prophet, then so should the shias be will 12. Or declare Mirzais also as Muslims.

Because in both scenarios one sect is being treated with prejudice while the other is scott free. Laws should be equal for everyone. Either declare them both non muslims or both Muslim sects. I'm good with either way, but you can't have it both ways.

waqqaskhan

Councller (250+ posts)
First of all there is no such thing as sects in Islam. Thats a topic for a another discussion. There are some who do this on the other side. But this is the popular belief system of the shia. Some naive shia themselves might not realize they have turned their imams into 12 super prophets but this is what their belief system revolves around among other khurafa like imamat and vilayat.

The only difference between them and mirzais is that mirzais made the mistake of calling mirza a Prophet. If they would have called Mirza just an imam, it would be another recognized sect in Islam just like deobandi or brelvi. In fact and I know this is going to be very controversial statment, if you replace the word prophet with imam in mirzaism it is a much more saner and closer to the standard sunni Islam.

And just replace the word Imam with prophet in shia-ism* it is an extremely blasphemous and insulting to Islam, all the prophets, their progeny and companions as you can get.

*Which the shia only say out loud because they know if they cross that boundary there is no coming back from it and they will totally be ostracized by everyone, but for intent and purposes Imams are like I said Super Prophets for the shia.

So my objection is simply clerical and on technical grounds. If Mirzais are officially declared non muslims with one prophet, then so should the shias be will 12. Or declare Mirzais also as Muslims.

Because in both scenarios one sect is being treated with prejudice while the other is scott free. Laws should be equal for everyone. Either declare them both non muslims or both Muslim sects. I'm good with either way, but you can't have it both ways.
I will encourage you to go some renowned Shia scholar and have a discussion with him you will be surprised. I am not sure if you are in Pakistan or abroad. One good thing being out of Pakistan is you get to know other sect better without any prejudice. There are so many myths about Shiaism in Pakistan and Saudia Arabia. We are not discussing to win or lose. May Allah SWT guide both of us.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I will encourage you to go some renowned Shia scholar and have a discussion with him you will be surprised. I am not sure if you are in Pakistan or abroad. One good thing being out of Pakistan is you get to know other sect better without any prejudice. There are so many myths about Shiaism in Pakistan and Saudia Arabia. We are not discussing to win or lose. May Allah SWT guide both of us.
I have never lived in Pakistan or Saudi. And I trust shia scholars only as far as I can throw them. There are myths, but what I've said is from authentic shia sources and renowed shia scholars. But in non shia gatherings they will always try to play down all of this if not out right cover them up or lie about it.

So I will encourage you actually read up on shia-ism from their own sources and scholars as to what their beliefs are among themselves.

Like I said my issue is purely technical on how the law is applied.