Klasra shares what actually happened between Fawad Chaudhary&Sami Ibrahim| Eye Witness account

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
It is the minimal physical assault - For to amount for an actionable crime, it needs much more.
Of course, a slap by parent to a child or a teacher to a student and many other instances it wouldn't amount to a 'legal' crime. Even during a fight/conflict such a minimal assault (with no life threatening of chance or intent of visible physical injury) would not automatically count for a legal crime but circumstance will dictate its nature.
So a slap does not automatically equate to actionable legal crime, as you are implying.
If you think a slap (or anger) is always a misbehavior or a moral crime, you may be very right.
Anyway, such a behavior is bad, and especially from a person who has prominent position in the society and one should control anger and keep argument to a limit. He should publicly apologize and, if Sami Ibrahim reports the incident to police, police must take appropriate legal action.
And for to be arrested for such assault (as you have demanded) there are other requirement such possibility of future violence or threat or possibility/intent for causing injury or law n order situation etc..
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Bhai, I read almost all posts of yours (about this matter) and as I understand people are highlighting this incident as crime and you are providing legal explanation.

Now lets do not consider this as legal incident but as moral act, Since Mr. Fawad is a minister and enjoying all the protocols and powers of being a parliamentarian what would happened if any common man had tried slapping Mr. Fawad?

- Would that person receive same coverage and liberty to walk free on the road without any fear after this incident?
- Would that person just come on TV and with lousy mouth he could say it was just an incident no harsh feeling and I do respect all the parliamentarian, and it would be end of story?

In simple words it would never happened, that person would ended up in police locker without any justification because Mr. Fawad is a minister, even if Mr. Fawad wasn't a minister but still he is a MNA protocol always protect these untouchables.

Bhai, accept it or not these people do not come in assemblies to serve us but to enjoy the power and protocol which they receive. If today you rip off everything from them I'll see who (from them) will stand for election!

This is all about power and money.

Regards,

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I expected the same attitude from the whole potiyan gang!
Potiyan Niazi is the head of the cabinet in which Fawad is minster, as the head of the state Niazi has all the burden to punish his minister. you keep malshing Niazi
Come off from your bad language. You rlectures about some kind of morality seems tooo funny! Sometimes I feel relieved that this world is not run by your dictums and personal biases otherwise it'd be very hard for a normal and sane person.

PM/boss must keep off from the family and personal matters/conflicts of the subordinates and must allow the appropriate legal venue to take course.

Misconduct/crime in government/party/official matters or a criminal offense/charge presented at appropriate forum is a different matter. In the first case it is his/her prime responsibility to act and in the second case the boss shouldn't try to become a judge and take the prescribed action at appropriate time.

There is a political cost of inaction or to go against the easy or seemingly popular demand - but personal freedom/fairness and primacy of the law should dictate. If you have a different advise please elaborate based on principles than on your biases or on some abusive language.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Bhai, I read almost all posts of yours (about this matter) and as I understand people are highlighting this incident as crime and you are providing legal explanation.

Now lets do not consider this as legal incident but as moral act, Since Mr. Fawad is a minister and enjoying all the protocols and powers of being a parliamentarian what would happened if any common man had tried slapping Mr. Fawad?

- Would that person receive same coverage and liberty to walk free on the road without any fear after this incident?
- Would that person just come on TV and with lousy mouth he could say it was just an incident no harsh feeling and I do respect all the parliamentarian, and it would be end of story?

In simple words it would never happened, that person would ended up in police locker without any justification because Mr. Fawad is a minister, even if Mr. Fawad wasn't a minister but still he is a MNA protocol always protect these untouchables.

Bhai, accept it or not these people do not come in assemblies to serve us but to enjoy the power and protocol which they receive. If today you rip off everything from them I'll see who (from them) will stand for election!

This is all about power and money.

Regards,
Be fair. There are always two sides to the story - and this story ended rather than started with this incident.
What Fawad Ch. did was wrong but that is not all to it,
If we accept Fawad's words, he did this out of frustration and helplessness when a POWERFUL man heading a media operation calls him a raw agent, a party traitor, conspiring against the leader, retells some decades old accusations (which Fowad has long explained and clarifies) on air in a public forum and campaigns against him with media community and Party's leaders - For A political leader especially a minister this is more than abuse but a threat.
That man was after his career and perhaps he succeeded in that. His campaign against Fawad was pre-planned aimed to get financial benefits for his channel. He HAD in-person threatened/blackmailed Fawad in this respect. Of course, Fawad was POWERLESS against him, because engaging him publicly would have rather hurt him even more. That's the frustration that led to misconduct/wrong by |Fawad. So while we condemn Fawad. we should also ask Sami for what Fawad Ch. is telling.
Personally I like Sami Ibrahim more than Fawad Ch. but if Sami did all this and lied on the media to get gains for his channel then I've no sympathy for him.

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Be fair. There are always two sides to the story - and this story ended rather than started with this incident.
What Fawad Ch. did was wrong but that is not all to it,
If we accept Fawad's words, he did this out of frustration and helplessness when a POWERFUL man heading a media operation calls him a raw agent, a party traitor, conspiring against the leader, retells some decades old accusations (which Fowad has long explained and clarifies) on air in a public forum and campaigns against him with media community and Party's leaders - For A political leader especially a minister this is more than abuse but a threat.
That man was after his career and perhaps he succeeded in that. His campaign against Fawad was pre-planned aimed to get financial benefits for his channel. He HAD in-person threatened/blackmailed Fawad in this respect. Of course, Fawad was POWERLESS against him, because engaging him publicly would have rather hurt him even more. That's the frustration that led to misconduct/wrong by |Fawad. So while we condemn Fawad. we should also ask Sami for what Fawad Ch. is telling.
Personally I like Sami Ibrahim more than Fawad Ch. but if Sami did all this and lied on the media to get gains for his channel then I've no sympathy for him.
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Bhai, there are thousands of people who are more frustrated than Fawad from the past many decades they have been abused and forced to do thing which you and I can't even imagine, on top of it will it be considered as green signal for everyone to commit such acts.
We to note a point here if verbal justification is enough to prove one is not guilty then why PPP and PMLN has dragged to courts and facing many charges every is liable and must held accountable for their actions specially these politicians.

Moreover these politicians are liable for everything even if its a blame on them because they chose to jump in cold water as you said "That man was after his career" you are 100% right politics is all about career nothing about working for nation everything is personal. I'm seeing the sides of both this coin from past more than 25 years and found both of them same from head and tail its us we are at suffering side and its them being crownless kings.

Regards,