Indian media praising Maryam Nawaz Sharif's beauty, mentioning her as another Benazir for Pakistan

Qureshi_1975

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Allow me to call you you ba....rat (serious)
Nahien...Nahien.....No...No ....Maryam! main tumharey lieay is Zmaney and bari-Tind se takra jaon ga.....

Maryam!...ye zmana hmari chahat ka dushman hai, phley Safdar-Sandoo tum ko bhga ker ley gia,...or ab ye Indian-kalway tum ko is dunya se hi bhgana chahtey hain...Benzir ki trah.

bilkul....woh is se hazaar gunah bari raaaand thi

hahaha........joke of the century she is calm.......ask her husband safder..........we never know who many husbad she have before

Phantu

MPA (400+ posts)
I was the first one who predicted that Mariam nawaz will be Pak's second "BB" and today Indian channel towed my line.There is no doubt she is beautiful ,M.A english and doing Phd and a very good speaker so she is capable to have a ministry to carry on a job if given . she will be a good foreign minister since her father is PM and she knows a lot about world politics. If Hina Rabbani Khar can be a foreign minister then why not her, she will definately undermine Ms.khar and also Mariam will be a very good candidate for PM in future. I think NS should think about it and stop popping her like a little child .she is grown up and married ,let her take part in politics openly eventually he will be beneficiary in the later stage. My vote as foreign minister goes to "Mariam Nawaz".

MA English? ye to collage ki taleem chor ker bhag gai thi. PH.D in what....Bhago-logy? what a joke.
With fake degrees she can even become VC of Punjab University.

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Indian media praising Maryam Nawaz's beauty, mentioning her as another Benazir for Pakistan

مجاں مجاں دیاں پہناں ہوندیاں نے اونج سینس مجاں وچ وی رج ہوندا اے (yapping)ہیں جی

kuch samajh nahin aya ...:( apko kitni baar bataoon ,i cant read spanish:(

scholar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Indian media praising Maryam Nawaz's beauty, mentioning her as another Benazir for Pakistan

Zardari is free to make her banazir 2

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)

Indeed, Ignorance is a blessing.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by PAINDO

مجاں مجاں دیاں پہناں ہوندیاں نے اونج سینس مجاں وچ وی رج ہوندا اے (yapping)ہیں جی

Last edited:

scholar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No mr B she calll me brother. you may not aware of this relationship:)
You and she teach us what meaning of brother............you crazy loot all Pakistan money and buy property in UK that time she and his father not think howmany brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers are suffering and you want to teach me...........that kind of women have to hang on the road........they are MANAFIC

Qureshi_1975

People like you just hre to cry and i lve to see lossers cry :biggthumpup:[
QUOTE=scholar;1671540]You and she teach us what meaning of brother............you crazy loot all Pakistan money and buy property in UK that time she and his father not think howmany brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers are suffering and you want to teach me...........that kind of women have to hang on the road........they are MANAFIC[/QUOTE]

Rizwan Iqbal

Khoobsoortee should always be praised enemies are foes, as far as Benazir is concerned beauty nomination is in the eye of the beholder........... BB was a clever lady by the time she had grasped the truth her life came to an end.....may Maryam prosper and may she become a true icon in spirit and in reality for Pakistan:alhamd:

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Hay una cita en Punjabi que los bfalos son hermanas entre otros. Hermano @ barca por favor traducir para ella gracias :)

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)

Good one. :)

Hay una cita en Punjabi que los bfalos son hermanas entre otros. Hermano @ barca por favor traducir para ella gracias
1.gif

Originally Posted by Mehrushka

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by PAINDO

Last edited:

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)

Le gustara que yo traduzco esto a ella?:)

Hay una cita en Punjabi que los bfalos son hermanas entre otros. Hermano @ barca por favor traducir para ella gracias :)