Indian media praising Maryam Nawaz Sharif's beauty, mentioning her as another Benazir for Pakistan

Phantu

MPA (400+ posts)
Maryam!...ye zmana hmari chahat ka dushman hai, phley Safdar-Sandoo tum ko bhga ker ley gia,...or ab ye Indian-kalway tum ko is dunya se hi bhgana chahtey hain...Benzir ki trah.

Phantu

MPA (400+ posts)
Judge Sahib...ye Zulm hai...Judge Sahib, we want justice....Humari muhbat saachi hai Judge Sahib....
Tarikh per Tarikh Judge Sahib.....aap bhi Nooray k munshi nikley Judge Sahib

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Indian media praising Maryam Nawaz's beauty, mentioning her as another Benazir for Pakistan

To be fair...she speaks really good and im sure in future she'll turn out as a good politition....ive seen her interviews,and she's always calm and makes sence.

مجاں مجاں دیاں پہناں ہوندیاں نے اونج سینس مجاں وچ وی رج ہوندا اے (yapping)ہیں جی

mujahidkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
she is pretty, but she is with Nawaz Shareef, this act is ugly.... and i forgot one thing, she is married to an asssssshollllle....which is even worst...

Qureshi_1975

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
jamaima gayi..... fozia kasoori a gayi
fozia ksoori gayi...ayela malik hai
ayela malik k bad...... shirin mazari ki beti

yeh imran khan kisi rakhail k baghair kion nahi rah sakta........... (serious)

scholar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jamaima gayi..... fozia kasoori a gayi
fozia ksoori gayi...ayela malik hai
ayela malik k bad...... shirin mazari ki beti

yeh imran khan kisi rakhail k baghair kion nahi rah sakta........... (serious)
I want to make one Banazir from her............you understand my meaning na

scholar

Re: Indian media praising Maryam Nawaz's beauty, mentioning her as another Benazir for Pakistan

To be fair...she speaks really good and im sure in future she'll turn out as a good politition....ive seen her interviews,and she's always calm and makes sence.
hahaha........joke of the century she is calm.......ask her husband safder..........we never know who many husbad she have before

N.Khan511

Councller (250+ posts)

i dont think so pakistan needs a good speaker.......pakistan is not going in any speech contest........speakta tu mushraf b bht acha tha.....bhuttto us se b acha speekta tha.......i think pakistan needs solution to its problem,which in my humble opinion mariyam tu kya in k ghaaagh chacha n abu k pass b nahi hai.....jinho ne baday baday industrliests/fudals/monopolists k sath mil k mulk ko yahan tak pohncha diya hai............so agar aap ne and indian media ne pakistan ko waqai hi in 2 families dar families k ghulaam bananay ka soch liya hai tu salaam hai aapki soch ko.........

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I was the first one who predicted that Mariam nawaz will be Pak's second "BB" and today Indian channel towed my line.There is no doubt she is beautiful ,M.A english and doing Phd and a very good speaker so she is capable to have a ministry to carry on a job if given . she will be a good foreign minister since her father is PM and she knows a lot about world politics. If Hina Rabbani Khar can be a foreign minister then why not her, she will definately undermine Ms.khar and also Mariam will be a very good candidate for PM in future. I think NS should think about it and stop popping her like a little child .she is grown up and married ,let her take part in politics openly eventually he will be beneficiary in the later stage. My vote as foreign minister goes to "Mariam Nawaz".

Last edited:

Sachbolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh Really, so she is also doomed and the PMLN just like the Indians were praising Hina Rabbani Khar and where is she now NO BODY KNOWS and where is PPP just some people know, may be one in the Bunker and the other Overseas.

Qureshi_1975

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I want to see your birth certificate because its seems like you are mistake of some one from Sharif family thats why you have so much to say about Mariyum
I want to make one Banazir from her............you understand my meaning na

hahaha........joke of the century she is calm.......ask her husband safder..........we never know who many husbad she have before

Imranpak

She's nothing special. Benazir and Fatima Bhutto then Hina Rabbani Khar and now this Naaz Sharif or whatever she is.

desan

President (40k+ posts)

Agree with you partly.

However, those interviews are usually recorded and
appear to have multiple "takes"...

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Same cheap Indian style sensationalism.

Have real admiration for our media, after
watching this stupid coverage.....