Hosni Mubarak resigns

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brave people of Egypt, congratulaions to you. Our prayers are with you.

Let us hope that the new government in Egypt is fair, just and democratic, and not influenced by the armed forces or any other group. It would respect its peoples wishes, aspirations and honour their hopes for a better future for them and their future generation.

The brutal and corrupt dictator Hosni Mubarak has finally gone for ever. He was abandoned and dumped in a rubbish tip like a banana skin by his loyal friends, finally. Americans are good at disowning and abandoning their good friends when they are of no use to them and impede their economical and political interests. I believe that Hosni Mubarak became a liability for them and they had to go along with the wishes of eighty million Egyptians wishes.

I hope that the new government confiscates all of Hosni Mubaraks assets that he robbed from his nations coffers and try him for crimes against the Egyptian people. I would like to congratulate every Egyptian who struggled to have him removed from power and honour the dead who gave their lives for the freedom of their country.

Let it be a warning to all corrupt, embezzling and greedy Muslim rulers that their turn will surely come and wait for their number.

pakistan_pak

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Brave people of Egypt, congratulaions to you. Our prayers are with you.

AMIN..........................................indeed they are brave peoples.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
:jazak: Brother Salik for sharing an excellent article and let's Pray that May this change be in it's real essence.

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)

Yes he's all the evil they clam him to be , but egyptians should know what they want before they know what they dont want ! Who is there to replace him ? ElBareidi ? He has already begun his sucking up to the west and israel without even being in the picture, you can imagine what it would be like if he does get to power .

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
wle2.jpg

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Let us hope that the new government in Egypt is fair, just and democratic, and not influenced by the armed forces or any other group. It would respect its peoples wishes, aspirations and honour their hopes for a better future for them and their future generation.

The brutal and corrupt dictator Hosni Mubarak has finally gone for ever. He was abandoned and dumped in a rubbish tip like a banana skin by his loyal friends, finally. Americans are good at disowning and abandoning their good friends when they are of no use to them and impede their economical and political interests. I believe that Hosni Mubarak became a liability for them and they had to go along with the wishes of eighty million Egyptians wishes.

I hope that the new government confiscates all of Hosni Mubaraks assets that he robbed from his nations coffers and try him for crimes against the Egyptian people. I would like to congratulate every Egyptian who struggled to have him removed from power and honour the dead who gave their lives for the freedom of their country.

Let it be a warning to all corrupt, embezzling and greedy Muslim rulers that their turn will surely come and wait for their number.

I am no fan of Mubarak but there is no joy for Egyptians in his departure. Remember he wasnt defeated in elections, he has been ousted by the CIA thru the army.

Have we forgotten what happened after Ayuub, Yehya, Zia and Mush came into power? Egyptians will be in no better situation, if not worse.

This overthrow of the govt is exactly the same as when Ayuub Khan turned his power over to Yahya Khan. Another puppet in Egypt has taken over.

Egyptians would have haled Mubarak as a hero if he still hold an election w/o participating in it.

I must congratulate CIA on their brilliant planning. In less than 6 months a tyrant is gone and another puppet has taken over.....I don't want same type of change in Pakistan. I rather live with PPP govt (unfortunately) than see a general take our

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Get ready for long March to Islamabad , Lahore , Karachi , Peshawar.....

Get rid of looters , killers , kidnapers. ...mullaism....police-ism , discriminents and dons living in London....

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
O' Pakistanio jago, uthoo aur chooroun, dakoun ko bahar nikal doo mulk se

خُدا تُجھے کسی طُوفاں سے آشنا کر دے
کہ تیری بحر کی موجوں میں اضطراب نہیں​

O' Pakistani people, throw out your corrupt, greedy, looting, dishonest, insincere and incompetent politicians and their corrupt leaders from power as have the Egyptian done..​

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: O' Pakistanio jago, uthoo aur chooroun, dakoun ko bahar nikal doo mulk se

well it is high time for rising and it is getting into minds of ordinary people to do so., but it may take little more time and a trust worthy leadership.

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Dont people get it. We Pakistanies CANNOT stand up like the egyptians. We are already divided into parties based on language and ethinicity and religion.

Egyptians were all one !!! U need unity to have that done in Pakistan. Which wont happen when all the people of Pakistan---become Pakistanies. Until then, its useless wasitng ur energy waking anyone up. g'nite.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dont people get it. We Pakistanies CANNOT stand up like the egyptians. We are already divided into parties based on language and ethinicity and religion.

Egyptians were all one !!! U need unity to have that done in Pakistan. Which wont happen when all the people of Pakistan---become Pakistanies. Until then, its useless wasitng ur energy waking anyone up. g'nite.

ham tu is tara qeyamat tak bhee akhty nahee ho saky gye ,koe 1 pehal kery Insha Allah pori qoom us key sath ho gee, maqasid bhee zehan may hony cahye ye na ho key nawaz shahreef ke tarah adhey rasty say wapis ho jaye ,hakomat girana maqsad na ho balky nizam ke tabdili ka maqsad ho.

msmirza007

MPA (400+ posts)

oh pakistanio khuda kay wastay uth kharay ho.....

Wadaich

I was unsure to post it when the Tunisian President resigned....

But I think this is the time to share it... (It does not conform to the dates given ... but still I think it carries weight)

Inshallah more changes to come soon....It was a column of Orya Maqbool Jan published a few months back :)

e50d34d4cb43d66d656e8a96d4d69ad5.gif

:jazak: for sharing. Allah's (SWT) Will is the Supreme.

26464952235956cfa878d80d5ecc952f.jpg

Saboo

Re: Mubarak steps down friday.11.feb.2011

No to Mr Suleiman also
http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/2011/02/201127114827382865.html

What do you think of Albaredei?
Reports about him are not good.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain Congratulated Nation Of Egypt On Peaceful Revolution ??? ?? ???? ?? ????????

??? ?? ???? ?? ????????

Altaf Hussain Congratulated

Nation Of Egypt On Peaceful Revolution

01_07.gif

Last edited:

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Altaf Hussain Congratulated Nation Of Egypt On Peaceful Revolution مصر کی عوام کو مبارکباد

i hope to see inqelab in mqm party as AH is also on the seat for more then 25 years and no one dears to oppose him so before starting or commenting on any revolution or anything lets start within party