Dead Body of Salim Shahzad found: Breaking NEWS by ARY

Who do you think killed journalist Saleem Shahzad?

• Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Al-Qaida

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISI

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • CIA / Black Water

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ARY is reporting, the body of Salim Shahzad is found in Mundi Bahuddin.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
GEO Pakistan Body of missing journalist Shahzad found

Updated at: 1814 PST, Tuesday, May 31, 2011
ISLAMABAD: Body of missing journalist Saleem Shahzad is found from Mandi-Bahauddin, Geo News reported on Tuesday.

Saleem Shahzad, working for the Asia Times Online, went missing on May 29. Shahzad left his house in Islamabad to take part in a television programme but never arrived at the station.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
i think its by that taliban gang who were in contact with navy about their friends being caught by NAVY ...he told BOLTA PAKISTAN few days ago about them .. or ISI/IB/MI ..

its bad yar .. sach and investigative reporting ka yeh nateeja hai ... iss liye ARY ko MQM ki her news chalani perti hai ... lol ....

sam123

Banned
i think its by that taliban gang who were in contact with navy about their friends being caught by NAVY ...he told BOLTA PAKISTAN few days ago about them .. or ISI/IB/MI ..

its bad yar .. sach and investigative reporting ka yeh nateeja hai ... iss liye ARY ko MQM ki her news chalani perti hai ... lol ....

He exposed links of agency with taliban..........It cost him his life....

May be Asma jehangir is next on target

Last edited:

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
jahan jis ki latghi uski behans wala qanoon ho wahan insaaf ki koi kiya tuwaka kar sakta hay

lakin ak din in sub apna apna hisab b dena hay jahan yeh khuch na chupa saken gay

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is mulk mein Shayateen kay khilaaf awaaz uthanay ki yahi saza hai. yaani maut. Salaam hai is Shaheed ko jo Shayateen kay khilaaf qalam say Jihad karta hua Shaheed ho gaya. May Allah(SWT) bless him with a great place in Jannat. Aameen Ya Rabbul Alameen.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
pakistan may media azad he ???? ab tamam sahfeoo ko chaye key is key kehlaf ihtajaj kery mager aysa nahee ho ga ,sab 1,2 din shor machye gey pher khamosh ho ker beyth jaye gey, ham bey his ,murda qoom ho choky he, koee isi per ilzam lagye ga koee talban per koee kisee per mager is qoom ko sach kabhee bhee maloom nahee ho ga key kon loog mulawis he

crankthskunk

True brother, that's why I am stopped by my family to take up work in Pakistan or write for any newspaper. I easily could, but my family say, no you can't, you are too honest to take such a risk, especially my wife, she never agrees.

My heart bleeds when I see so many useless journalists in Pakistan likes of Sethi, Ayaz Amir, Hasan Nisar, Nazir Naji, Ather Abbas. Until and unless we get rid of these journalists and have people with dignity and respect for themselves and Pakistan, follow the national interests of Pakistan rather than their own selfish agendas. Pakistan can not progress or come out of the troubles it is in at the moment.

We need sincere leadership; sincerity and truth all around in our society, until we are truthful to ourselves; honest to ourselves and our country, nothing, absolutely nothing will ever change.

May Allah Bless Pakistan and keep it safe. Mr. Salim Shahzad, I don't know you or a lot about you, but you have paid ultimate scarifies for truth, may Allah SWT rewards you for your efforts, Amen.

drkjke

so you people labelling this on taliban too.....now i think you people will also claim that present e coli food poisoning infection that killed dozens of people in germany was also caused by taliban.
taliban must have invented a miniature machine laser that causes one to shrink to the size of bacteria and than they go inside the bacteria and infect you:13:

anyway when a journalist dies we do not use word shahheed for him .because there is not even a single journalist at present who is sincere to islam or pakistan.all are after money
if he wrote something in international media to give impression that pak army has links with alqaeda than like Hamid meer he was after money too...and greed kills they say
who in right mind will bleieve that pak army has any links with islamists.pak army is killing islamists on usa orders, those people who claim such nonsense like asima jahangir are the ones who hate pakistan so much that they cant even tolerate its secular army,they want india to come and take over here very soon

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
v v true ,awam bhee rehman malik ban gey he, foran ilzam taliban per,tahqeeq tu ker ley kon mulawis he ,pakistan may cia,raw,etc ye chaney bechnay beythy howy he ???
so you people labelling this on taliban too.....now i think you people will also claim that present e coli food poisoning infection that killed dozens of people in germany was also caused by taliban.
taliban must have invented a miniature machine laser that causes one to shrink to the size of bacteria and than they go inside the bacteria and infect you:13:

anyway when a journalist dies we do not use word shahheed for him .because there is not even a single journalist at present who is sincere to islam or pakistan.all are after money
if he wrote something in international media to give impression that pak army has links with alqaeda than like Hamid meer he was after money too...and greed kills they say
who in right mind will bleieve that pak army has any links with islamists.pak army is killing islamists on usa orders, those people who claim such nonsense like asima jahangir are the ones who hate pakistan so much that they cant even tolerate its secular army,they want india to come and take over here very soon

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Journalist Saleem Shahzad disappeared in Pakistan

2 tweets retweet

May 30th, 2011 by Chowrangi Team ( 695 views )
Share on Twitter
Saleem-Shahzad.jpg

Journalist Syed Saleem Shahzad, correspondent of Italian news agency Adnkronos International (AKI) in Pakistan, disappeared in Islamabad on Sunday.
He failed to arrive at a local TV station in the capital where he was due to take part in a program. He has not been in touch with his family or his colleagues, who have been unable to reach him by phone. Shahzad’s mobile phone and car have not been traced yet.
In November 2006 Saleem Shahzad and another Pakistani journalist Qamar Yousafzai were kidnapped by Taliban in Afghanistan’s Helmand province. At that time he was released after seven days in custody of Taliban commander Matiullah.

Last edited: