Bollywood Stars about Pakistan in Toronto at IIFA

mohib

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well i don't know If the are speaking from their heart or its also acting but if its true then its good thing, Good relations between people on both sides is really what we need for peace. People from both sides should pressure their governments for peace in region.

ba2b065b0143a9f6ae4efa832679142d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Bollywood Stars about Pakistan in Toronto at IIFA.

Really liked the bratt lee's part... Any ways peace will definitely come b/w 2nations, but after loads of bloodshed specially when the removal of zionist hindu establishment has been done.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

الله نہ کرے وہ دن کبھی آئے
امن کی آشا ایک فریب ہے جو کہ جنگ گروپ نے شروع کیا ہوا ہے
بھارت کی مسلمانوں سے انتہائی نفرت کے باوجود ہم کیوں ان کے قدموں میں گرتے چلے جائیں
یہ ننگی پریڈ ہمیں اپنے پاک سر زمین پر گوارہ نہیں

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned

They should have one in Pakistan it will be good. I can't read Urdu but I can safely assume Mr. Q Mirza will have a serous objection.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

well what the hell special in this nonsense ceremony.. we dont want to have they perform in my country atall..... let their culture be with themselves.. we dont need this vulgarity comes to Pakistan... all they need is a peice of cloth on their exposed organs lol................

Last edited by a moderator:

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)

Such a despo reporter and questions ...Kya aap pakistan ayenge ?wtf man apne aap ko is qaabil banao ke log khud aana chahein apke mulk mein bajaaye iske ke aik aik se bheek maango ke plz pakistan aa jao ..that is sickkk man

Faiza

ایک مثال ہے جیو کے لئے ( جھولی چک )

دماغ خراب ہو گیا ہے اس جیو رپورٹر کا، ان کا بس نہی چلتا امن کی آشا کے چکر میں ان اداکاروں کے پیروں میں بیٹھ جایں

Faiza

They should have one in Pakistan it will be good. I can't read Urdu but I can safely assume Mr. Q Mirza will have a serous objection.

We all have problem

Friendship should be base on mutual interests, respect, honesty, and sincerity

These dance parties are not the solution of huge problems

Indian media, movies, politician, and Hindu extremist group, only talk against Pakistan

Either accept the reality or change it

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)

Such a despo reporter and questions ...Kya aap pakistan ayenge ?wtf man apne aap ko is qaabil banao ke log khud aana chahein apke mulk mein bajaaye iske ke aik aik se bheek maango ke plz pakistan aa jao ..that is sickkk man

iqbal ka shaheen gargas jo ban gaya hai.

Unicorn

Banned

We all have problem

Friendship should be base on mutual interests, respect, honesty, and sincerity

These dance parties are not the solution of huge problems

Indian media, movies, politician, and Hindu extremist group, only talk against Pakistan

Either accept the reality or change it

These dance parties are only entertainment and not everybody's cup of tea.

Hate is a two way street. Pakistan is the only country in the world where hate is part of the curriculum in every level of educational system.

Last edited:

Faiza

These dance parties are only entertainment and not everybody's cup of tea..

True and I am glad that dance parties are not everybodys cup of tea, because we have better things to do

Hate is a two way street. Pakistan is the only country in the world where hate is part of the curriculum in every level of educational system.

Thats what you think; it doesnt mean its true

Any way what do you think about India, as I mention already there media, movies, politics, every thing is full of hate, I dont need to give you example you know it already

Unicorn

Banned

True and I am glad that dance parties are not everybody’s cup of tea, because we have better things to do

That’s what you think; it doesn’t mean it’s true

Any way what do you think about India, as I mention already there media, movies, politics, every thing is full of hate, I don’t need to give you example you know it already
The reason I think is the efforts are being made by many decent people to remove hate from schools. I attach this video for you this is the basis for my believe.

I have not seen any hateful film. My taste for Bollywood films is no more than 2 a years but my wife has a much bigger appetite so I end by watching around five films a year neighter of us have any taste for hateful films. A person who makes a film does so to make money, in that he presents a product that he believes will sell. If a society is hateful than hateful films will be popular.

Media is a vast field, news media in itself is vast and you cannot paint all of them with a broad brush. There are a few news medias that are fairly accurate and balanced, in my opinion, these types are less popular. Most news media includes element of entertainment in it and compromises news. It is up to us as an individual weather we want to be well informed or not and to make correct choice accordingly.

Politicians will always behave in line with what majority of people feel. If people are good so will politicians.

bravo

Banned

Really liked the bratt lee's part... Any ways peace will definitely come b/w 2nations, but after loads of bloodshed specially when the removal of zionist hindu establishment has been done.

Who is zionist hindu??
Creation of minds of Zahil hamid

Faiza

The reason I think is the efforts are being made by many decent people to remove hate from schools. I attach this video for you this is the basis for my believe.

I have not seen any hateful film. My taste for Bollywood films is no more than 2 a years but my wife has a much bigger appetite so I end by watching around five films a year neighter of us have any taste for hateful films. A person who makes a film does so to make money, in that he presents a product that he believes will sell. If a society is hateful than hateful films will be popular.

Media is a vast field, news media in itself is vast and you cannot paint all of them with a broad brush. There are a few news medias that are fairly accurate and balanced, in my opinion, these types are less popular. Most news media includes element of entertainment in it and compromises news. It is up to us as an individual weather we want to be well informed or not and to make correct choice accordingly.

Politicians will always behave in line with what majority of people feel. If people are good so will politicians.

Thanks for the detail explanation

I stop watching Indian movies long time ago but I am sure some one can provide a long list of Indian movies against Pakistan

I understand that Media is a vast field; I dont want to paint all of them with a broad brush, but so far my experience about Indian media is not very positive

May be you are right, may be we deserve these kind of Politicians

Any way I dont want to start any kind of war, and I have no problem if both countries have respect for each others, but ground reality is different, we have a long history to prove this, and off course I am not talking about a common man, I am sure they want a peaceful relationship, but not through Indian movies