Bollywood Stars about Pakistan in Toronto at IIFA

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Bollywood Stars about Pakistan in Toronto at IIFA.

These dance parties are only entertainment and not everybody's cup of tea.

Hate is a two way street. Pakistan is the only country in the world where hate is part of the curriculum in every level of educational system.

You are absolutely right, hate against Bharat and Hindus are in our blood.
We are proud of it and we will carry it over to our next generations, till the day when we will be able to fly the Green Crescent Flag over Dehli.

bravo

Banned

We are proud of it and we will carry it over to our next generations, till the day when we will be able to fly the Green Crescent Flag over Dehli.

Zahil hamid and his followers dream a lot..plz save your land..all is not well there:)

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned

One positive new thing I learned that you hate almost everyone I used to think it was only Bharat and Hindus.(bigsmile)

Pakistan1992

الله نہ کرے وہ دن کبھی آئے
امن کی آشا ایک فریب ہے جو کہ جنگ گروپ نے شروع کیا ہوا ہے
بھارت کی مسلمانوں سے انتہائی نفرت کے باوجود ہم کیوں ان کے قدموں میں گرتے چلے جائیں
یہ ننگی پریڈ ہمیں اپنے پاک سر زمین پر گوارہ نہیں
v agree with u..u are 100% rite

Pakistan1992

One positive new thing I learned that you hate almost everyone I used to think it was only Bharat and Hindus.(bigsmile)

i agree with qaisermirza, i am proud of that i hate india
indian can never be a loyal to Pakistan no matter what happens

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

They should have one in Pakistan it will be good. I can't read Urdu but I can safely assume Mr. Q Mirza will have a serous objection.
99 % pakistani follow Bollywood Movie but don't admit it in public...

bravo

Banned

i agree with qaisermirza, i am proud of that i hate india
indian can never be a loyal to Pakistan no matter what happens

why will india be loyal to pakistan??Every county takes care of its own interests!!
Pakistan takes care of its armed forces interests(not its people)..True Security state

Unicorn

Banned

why will india be loyal to pakistan??Every county takes care of its own interests!!
Pakistan takes care of its armed forces interests(not its people)..True Security state

It does not matter thats what he learned in the school.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Really liked the bratt lee's part... Any ways peace will definitely come b/w 2nations, but after loads of bloodshed specially when the removal of zionist hindu establishment has been done.

InshaAllah aisa hi hoa

My dream is: Subhash crosses into Pakistan w/o any visa. Visits his relatives in Lahore, goes on vacation in Peshawar, Gilgit, Kashmir, Quetta, Karachi, and then returns safe to his Indian city. He carries back gift items w/o any duty at the border.

Karim travels across the border with just his passport into India. Visits his relatives in Amritser, tours Lucknow, dehli, taj Mahal, Patna, Calcutta, Hyderabad and returns safe to his hometown in Pakistan. he carries gift across into Pakistan w/o any duty.

But the Zionist govt of India will never let that happen because peace has not touched their sole even remotely, word peace does not exist in their vocab

************ sigh *************** Of all the nations, we had to get this kinda neighbor (cry)

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

True and I am glad that dance parties are not everybodys cup of tea, because we have better things to do

Thats what you think; it doesnt mean its true

Any way what do you think about India, as I mention already there media, movies, politics, every thing is full of hate, I dont need to give you example you know it already

What better things you have to do?????? .. Killing of Innocent boy in daylight ? ( Karachi) or Killing of two brothers in Sialkot? or Fight on Political Talk show?
Can you please tell what better things you do...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

InshaAllah

Waisey ZH sey inki bahut sulagti hai. ZH must be doing SOMETHING right ;)

ab3a19c0d0b5ed2bc886a1999c95f01f.jpg

bravo

Banned

InshaAllah aisa hi hoa

My dream is: Subhash crosses into Pakistan w/o any visa. Visits his relatives in Lahore, goes on vacation in Peshawar, Gilgit, Kashmir, Quetta, Karachi, and then returns safe to his Indian city. He carries back gift items w/o any duty at the border.

Karim travels across the border with just his passport into India. Visits his relatives in Amritser, tours Lucknow, dehli, taj Mahal, Patna, Calcutta, Hyderabad and returns safe to his hometown in Pakistan. he carries gift across into Pakistan w/o any duty.

But the Zionist govt of India will never let that happen because peace has not touched their sole even remotely, word peace does not exist in their vocab

************ sigh *************** Of all the nations, we had to get this kinda neighbor (cry)

how come ,Gazoo talking about peace and aman ki asha!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAISXd2jmVw
by the way who is the zionist government of india?
there are not more than 5000 jews in india :P

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned

InshaAllah aisa hi hoa

Thats basically we want but its the silly Pakistani military with no enemy left how they be able to milk Pakistanis and loose the country.

Faiza

What better things you have to do?????? .. Killing of Innocent boy in daylight ? ( Karachi) or Killing of two brothers in Sialkot? or Fight on Political Talk show?

This issue took a completely different turn, as it was accepted

There is no point to go into a blame game, there is many thing we both can say against each other country, and its will not be a beneficial discussion

My major concern is that I dont like the influence of Indian movies and their TV programs on our younger generation

The reason I got involve in this thread, because I didnt like how GEO reporter was asking every one, do you like to come Pakistan, because in the name of ( Amam ki Assha) I didnt saw any positive result so far . The only out come from this, is a promotion of Indian culture and media in our country

In the name of Aman ki Assha I like to see concrete change like free each others innocent civilians from jail or bring change into their polices, and respect each other dignity and sovereignty on only in words but practically

In the end let me clarify my self again, my objection was on GEO reporting and I dont want any vulgarity get promote in the name of love and respect

QaiserMirza

What we are doing in our home is NOT your business.
Take care of your Somnat.
We will soon be there.

desicad

Not 99%, may be 40 %

And I like to change this to 0%, Insha’Allah
Mohtarma with due respect, why you are so desperate to indulge in fantasies and just can't live in the real world?