Bollywood Stars about Pakistan in Toronto at IIFA

Optimistical

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Bollywood Stars about Pakistan in Toronto at IIFA.

No thanks Bollywood! We are good without IIFA in Pakistan. We don't need another la'nat in our country. You are slave of Hollywood (Monkey see, Monkey do!). Don't try to get Pakistani awam into this materialistic hell. Yes, we are the worst example and representative of Islam right and IIFA and Bollywood/Hollywood following do not help our cause. We really do think our system (the Islamic system) is superior to any system in the World.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

maksyed has said 100% correct but its sad that even in our own society many are copying bollywood in their daily lives.
simply watch any pakistani shadi and you will see how people feel pleasure in watching their wives and daughters dancing in front of men. home based mujraas.

its become a common thing and no one dislike it.

kis ki ghairat kahaan ki ghairat...

Unicorn

Banned

maksyed has said 100% correct but its sad that even in our own society many are copying bollywood in their daily lives.
simply watch any pakistani shadi and you will see how people feel pleasure in watching their wives and daughters dancing in front of men. home based mujraas.

its become a common thing and no one dislike it.

kis ki ghairat kahaan ki ghairat...

Its not only Pakistan we are spreading it to the whole world including China its so sad(clap)

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Before further argument, please check my all post, I already mention that this topic took different direction

Any way my objection has nothing to do with India

I objected on Geo reporting how they are promoting Indian movies in Pakistan
I understand that your orbolem is not India, but bollywood culture in pakistan and your media reporting.

When people pinpoint each others mistake as you said in Pakistan we are doing (Killing of Innocent boy in daylight ? (Karachi) or Killing of two brothers in Sialkot? or Fight on Political Talk show?) its kind of stupid because I mention (There is no point to go into a blame game, there is many thing we both can say against each other country, and its will not be a beneficial discussion)
I never said anything of what you mentioned above.

So may be you didnt get what I was saying

If there is still any confusion left, let me clarify ones again, I have no problem or concern what is happening in India bollywood industry, but I dont like the promotion of this industry in Pakistan, and I have every right to think what is best for Pakistanis and for Pakistan e.g., if I cannot control the whole world at least I can try to control my home and Pakistan is my home .. And I understand Pakistan is not perfect but at least we are trying to make it better
I was just replying to your earlier post about 40 to 0......I just wanted to say that it is impractical assuming it is 40% (not sure how you got that figure) and that is the reason I used the word fantasies. Having said that I have absolutely no problem if you don't want to watch bollywood movies and are successful in reducing its popularity in pakistan.
Hope this clears the confusion to some extent.

bravo

Banned

its their own geo tv who is asking them to come to pakistan :) Ofcourse geo tv would earn big money if they get to hos tit! and pakistani bollywood lovers would flock to any place to watch shah rukh khan and other khans!!

The only reason khans dont go to pakistan is that :pakistan govt wont be able to control the people and even mullah brigade who would be the first ones to
pay for the vip seats:)

I was taking to a rational pakistani and he said that because of bollywood, people are able to divert their attention from crime .it also helps in inculcating moderate values,tolerance in society!!

[MENTION=13871]Unicorn[/MENTION]...u can only spread to those who r unaware of their religion islam n those who r unaware of ur filthy plans...u r our worst enemies n u will never succeed......hate india n their filthy culture from the core of my heart

[MENTION=21177]bravo[/MENTION]...tolerance n moderate values inculcate by indian movies...dont tell me,what a joke,do u ever see any value in indian movies,or do u know whts the meaning of values...ur movies only spreading vulgarity n nothng else

Unicorn

Banned

@Unicorn ...u can only spread to those who r unaware of their religion islam n those who r unaware of ur filthy plans...u r our worst enemies n u will never succeed......hate india n their filthy culture from the core of my heart

That is true you better work hard and start preaching before its too late. Half of Pakistan and the rest of the world loves Indian culture. We can tolerate the hate.

bravo

Banned

[MENTION=21177]bravo[/MENTION]...tolerance n moderate values inculcate by indian movies...dont tell me,what a joke,do u ever see any value in indian movies,or do u know whts the meaning of values...ur movies only spreading vulgarity n nothng else

bollywood keep pakistanis cool and soft headed;it helps in diverting their attention and teaches many tolerance values which are helpful to pakistan!!

musharraf removed ban on bollywood to divert innocent and illiterate men from terrorism to bollywood movies!!if pakistan govt distributes TV sets free in frontier provinces and bordering regions,the menace of taliban will go away!!

@ bravo,,,,,its our own geo tv unfortunately which is funded by india n U.S...if half Pakistan like indian culture n indian movies then u must remember that have Pakistan hate india n geo tv or tm darpok is half Pakistan se b darte ho,loosers forever indians

bravo

Banned

@ bravo,,,,,its our own geo tv unfortunately which is funded by india n U.S...if half Pakistan like indian culture n indian movies then u must remember that have Pakistan hate india n geo tv or tm darpok is half Pakistan se b darte ho,loosers forever indians

someone said,Geo is part of Jang group,owned by pakistani muslim..can you back your proof with facts !!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jang_Group_of_Newspapers

desicad

[MENTION=13871]Unicorn[/MENTION]...u can only spread to those who r unaware of their religion islam n those who r unaware of ur filthy plans...u r our worst enemies n u will never succeed......hate india n their filthy culture from the core of my heart
Can you tell more about the filthy plans you mentioned instead of making a general statement?
Do you equally hate the pakistani films or you believe that all your films show so called pakistani cuture only and there is no vulgarity at all?
BTW you can continue to hate India from the core of your heart, its totally your discretion. :)

Last edited:

desicad

deleted....

Last edited:

bravo

Banned
Bollywood didnt ask for hosting IIFa in pakistan..so pakistani members should stop being hyprocrites!!

Bollywood is the second biggest entertainment industry in world....Its famous from india to arab to germany and soviet union republics!!

Bollywood is not reluctant to host IIFa in pakistan;it will be pakistan who will want to project and sell their image outside!!

so its pakistan which needs IIFA not bollywood!!

there are already list of country e.g. greece,italy,malaysia,newzealand ,australia including arab country; who want IIFA to be hosted;since it markets toursim industry in their country!!

__aDy__

Citizen

You are insane

First of all that was not my comment I quoted some ones comment, (thats why it was in bracket and in red color) because it was a reply to some one

First open yours eyes, see and then open your mouth

If you dont have any manner, how to talk it better you avoid talking to a women (shabash)

Kion Jawab bardasht nahi howa kiya? Tum jesay loog hotay hain jo rakshay walay sey angreezi main baat ker k khush hotay hain. Apni zuban main baat kertay howay sharam aati hay tum jesay loogon ko faiza. Abhi tapo (Shabash)

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yeh hai woh Mind minupulation jo Geo last 10 years se pakistan ke loogon ki kar raha hai

Yeh sab bakwas us agenda ka hissa hai jo agenda Geo Network chala raha hai

Mera bas chale to main Geo ke malikan ko sar e aam Zinda jala doon .. Bhara bazaar main in ki chitta jalaon

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)

These dance parties are only entertainment and not everybody's cup of tea.

Hate is a two way street. Pakistan is the only country in the world where hate is part of the curriculum in every level of educational system.

I studied in the Pakistani curriculum and have no problem with you or any other indian/hindu. I dont know why you said that. Infact I think people of both countries and been fooled by their respective governments. Otherwise I dont believe any Pakistani would wanna kill any indian for no reason and vice versa.

p.s i hate the hyderabadi *ssholes from your country. Ive had bad experiences (bigsmile). Other than that, no issues!

Qureshi1975

Banned

We all have problem

Friendship should be base on mutual interests, respect, honesty, and sincerity

These dance parties are not the solution of huge problems

Indian media, movies, politician, and Hindu extremist group, only talk against Pakistan

Either accept the reality or change it

Ask them to become Human before they lend their hand for friendship.