Bollywood Stars about Pakistan in Toronto at IIFA

Faiza

Re: Bollywood Stars about Pakistan in Toronto at IIFA.

Mohtarma with due respect, why you are so desperate to indulge in fantasies and just can't live in the real world?

How about you live in your bollywood world and let us stay in our fantasy thanks.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

How about you live in your bollywood world and let us stay in our “fantasy” thanks.
How did you conclude I am a Bollywood fan........hardly watch 3-4 films a year?
May be you didn't get what I was trying to say.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)

India is a huge country as compared to Pakistan. Actually indian movies and media can turn Pakistani people against their own Pakistan Army and politicians by showing love to them and criticising both the establishments. But they can never think beyond their bias.

desh1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

You are absolutely right, hate against Bharat and Hindus are in our blood.
We are proud of it and we will carry it over to our next generations, till the day when we will be able to fly the Green Crescent Flag over Dehli.

Mirza Saheb sitting in Canada talking all B.S. is very good. Before flying green flag just let me know WTF ur doing in Canada.
Pakistan needs u very much better go there and help u r people first when u r done there then think about Somnath. I will be waiting for u there :P

Faiza

How did you conclude I am a Bollywood fan........hardly watch 3-4 films a year?
May be you didn't get what I was trying to say.

Before further argument, please check my all post, I already mention that this topic took different direction

Any way my objection has nothing to do with India

I objected on Geo reporting how they are promoting Indian movies in Pakistan

When people pinpoint each others mistake as you said in Pakistan we are doing (Killing of Innocent boy in daylight ? (Karachi) or Killing of two brothers in Sialkot? or Fight on Political Talk show?) its kind of stupid because I mention (There is no point to go into a blame game, there is many thing we both can say against each other country, and its will not be a beneficial discussion)

So may be you didnt get what I was saying

If there is still any confusion left, let me clarify ones again, I have no problem or concern what is happening in India bollywood industry, but I dont like the promotion of this industry in Pakistan, and I have every right to think what is best for Pakistanis and for Pakistan e.g., if I cannot control the whole world at least I can try to control my home and Pakistan is my home .. And I understand Pakistan is not perfect but at least we are trying to make it better

__aDy__

Citizen

IIFA yahan kerwa lo.. Aur wahan dhamaka ho jaye.. Hahahaha....!! abay bhai apnay ghar per raho Jahan ho. Ziada uchalnay ki zaroorat nahi. Tum aana chahtay ho lekin hum bulana nahi chahtay.. Chalo chatkho yahan sey :))=))

__aDy__

Citizen

Before further argument, please check my all post, I already mention that this topic took different direction

Any way my objection has nothing to do with India

I objected on Geo reporting how they are promoting Indian movies in Pakistan

When people pinpoint each others mistake as you said in Pakistan we are doing (Killing of Innocent boy in daylight ? (Karachi) or Killing of two brothers in Sialkot? or Fight on Political Talk show?) its kind of stupid because I mention (There is no point to go into a blame game, there is many thing we both can say against each other country, and it’s will not be a beneficial discussion)

So may be you didn’t get what I was saying

If there is still any confusion left, let me clarify ones again, I have no problem or concern what is happening in India bollywood industry, but I don’t like the promotion of this industry in Pakistan, and I have every right to think what is best for Pakistanis and for Pakistan e.g., if I cannot control the whole world at least I can try to control my home and Pakistan is my home ….. And I understand Pakistan is not perfect but at least we are trying to make it better

Killing of Innocent boy in daylight ? (Karachi)... <<< Innocent? Who said k wo maasom tha. Gun kiya anday bachay khelnay k liye rakhi hoi thi. Mobile snatcher ney mobile chhentay howay aik larkay ko goli maar di. <<< Kiya ye news kabhi nahi suni? Hum loog poora maheena kama kama ker aisi ki taisi kerwa letay hain. Aur ye Mobile snatchers/Bike/Money Snatchers aik jhatkay main sab kuch lay jatay hain. Aankhain kholo aur moo ki kachra kundi band rakho. Doosron per gun rakh k badmashi kernay walay per jab khud gun aayi tu hawa nikal gayi. Aur aik baat rangers ney nahi maara usay. Wo khoof sey mar gaya. Wohi khoof jo doosray khatay thay jab wo un k sar per bandooq rakh ker un sey cheezain cheenta tha..
Aur kiya keh raha tha wo us video main?? MAIN MAJBOOR HUN BHAI... Aisi ki taisi main gayi aisi majboori. Faiza ji aap haandi rooti kerain shabash.. Ye Mardoon k kaam mardoon per chhor dein.

Faiza

Killing of Innocent boy in daylight ? (Karachi)... <<< Innocent? Who said k wo maasom tha. Gun kiya anday bachay khelnay k liye rakhi hoi thi. Mobile snatcher ney mobile chhentay howay aik larkay ko goli maar di. <<< Kiya ye news kabhi nahi suni? Hum loog poora maheena kama kama ker aisi ki taisi kerwa letay hain. Aur ye Mobile snatchers/Bike/Money Snatchers aik jhatkay main sab kuch lay jatay hain. Aankhain kholo aur moo ki kachra kundi band rakho. Doosron per gun rakh k badmashi kernay walay per jab khud gun aayi tu hawa nikal gayi. Aur aik baat rangers ney nahi maara usay. Wo khoof sey mar gaya. Wohi khoof jo doosray khatay thay jab wo un k sar per bandooq rakh ker un sey cheezain cheenta tha..
Aur kiya keh raha tha wo us video main?? MAIN MAJBOOR HUN BHAI... Aisi ki taisi main gayi aisi majboori. Faiza ji aap haandi rooti kerain shabash.. Ye Mardoon k kaam mardoon per chhor dein.

You are insane

First of all that was not my comment I quoted some ones comment, (thats why it was in bracket and in red color) because it was a reply to some one

First open yours eyes, see and then open your mouth

If you dont have any manner, how to talk it better you avoid talking to a women (shabash)

If you believe the news specially spread by GEO NEWS then wake up, this channle an agent of zionism and paid sold out penetrating in pakistani religious and cultural ethics has no credibity.

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)

sharam magr tm ko nhe ati jew....kahan tak juku gay indians k qadmon ma.......tm logon ka khwab kabi poora nhe ho ga inshallah....

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

These dance parties are only entertainment and not everybody's cup of tea.

Hate is a two way street. Pakistan is the only country in the world where hate is part of the curriculum in every level of educational system.

And indian media is the only media which can't find anything wrong in their country. And also You are talking like you have come to pakistan and studied there that's why you know so much, right? India teaches so much peace and love that it has great relationships with all its naighbouring countries i.e. China, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan and so on. We know our weaknesses you don't need to tell us, I have only mentioned yours cus you seem to be forgetting them in your fake and granted success by so called Powers.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pakistan main inke baap kee shadi hai jo idhar ayengay.....

These Indian movies are worst for our youth.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

This "AMAN KI AASHA" or peace projection from indias side is only limited to bollywood stars. the general indian public hates Pakistanis.Dil se. Very Very small number of indians have any affection with Pakistan.

ammar26

MPA (400+ posts)

Pehlay apna DOG (Baal Thakrey) to bund kero

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

!..غیرت ہے بڑی چیز جہاں تگ و دو میں
پروفیسر محمد مظفر مرزا

برصغیر میں ہندوئوں اور انگریزوں کے مسلمانوں پر گھنائونے متعصبانہ رویے، ان کی ثقافتی اور تمدنی، اقدار و روایات، مذہبی روایات و عقائد پر غلیظ اور رکیک حملے روز افزوں بڑھ رہے تھے اور ان میں ہر لمحہ شدت بھی آ رہی تھی اور ہندو اپنی ذہنیت کا مظاہرہ کر رہے تھے جو آج تک جاری و ساری ہے لیکن حیرت ہے کہ نہ اس دور محکومی میں اسلامیان ہند نے بروقت فیصلہ کیا اور نہ ہی آج تک ایسا ممکن ہو سکا، امن کی آشا اور ہمارے فنکاروں نے کمال ہی کر دیا ہے پچھلے دنوں وینا ملک اور پھر راحت فتح علی خان کا بھارتی عشق ابھر کر سامنے آیا۔ ہندو کا اہم ترین اصول یہ تھا اور اب بھی ہے کہ مسلمانوں کو ہندو ازم میں مدغم کر دیا جائے ہندو کا نقطہ نظریہ رہا ہے کہ ہندوستان کے پڑھے لکھے مسلمانوں کو احساس دلایا جائے کہ ان کی تاریخ اور تاریخی زاویے مشترک رہے ہیں۔

در اصل مسلمانوں میں یہ احساس پیدا کرنا ہندو ازم کا مقصد تھا کہ رام اور کرشن، ویاس اور کالیداس ہندوئوں ہی کی طرح ان مسلمانوں کے بھی اکابرین میں سے تھے۔ لہٰذا مسلمانوں کو ہندوئوں کے ساتھ چل کر ان اکابرین کی عظمتوں اور رفعتوں کے میلے منانے چاہئیں۔ ہمارے پاکستانی آج بھی بسنت اور دیگر ہندوآنہ اپنی تہواروں کو اس طرح اہمیت دیتے ہیں۔ راشٹر یہ سوائم سیوک سنگھ کے قائد بلراج مدھوک نے کہا درحقیقت یہ بڑی بدقسمتی کی بات ہے کہ ہندو مذہبی پروہتوں اور لیڈروں نے محمدؐ کا بُت بنا کر اسی طرح ہندو بتوں کے سلسلے میں شامل نہ کیا جس طرح کہ مہاتمابدھ کے بت کو کیا تھا نیز یہ کہ ہندو پروہتوں اور لیڈروں نے ایک نئی دیو مالا کو جنم نہ دیا اور اس طرح مسلمانوں کو بھی ہندوئوں کی دولت مشترکہ میں ایک فرقہ یا ایک جماعت بنا کر شامل نہ کیا جیسا کہ انہوں نے یونانیوں اور ہندوئوں کے ساتھ کیا تھا۔ بے شک اس راہ میں بھاری بھر کم مشکلات حائل تھیں تاہم کوشش تو کی جانی چاہئے تھی اور یہ کوشش اب بھی کی جانی چاہئے، جس روز مسلمانوں کے ہندیائے جانے کا عمل مکمل ہو جائے گا اور ان کا ماورائے وطن، حب الوطنی کا جذبہ اکھاڑ پھینکا جائے گا،اس دن بھارت میں فرقہ وارانہ مسئلہ ختم ہو جائے گا۔

غور فرمایا آپ نے کہ ہندو کے کیا عزائم تھے اور اب بھی ویسے ہی عزائم ہیں۔ اس سارے فلسفے کا مفہوم یہ ہے کہ مسلمان اپنے دین قیم کے معاملے میں ہندوستان سے باہر واقع اپنے روحانی اور ایمانی مراکز سرچشموں اور منابع کی طرف دیکھنا چھوڑ دیں۔ دین اسلام کو خیر باد کہہ دیں دو قومی نظریہ حیات کو فارغ کر دیں اور نظریہ پاکستان سے منہ موڑ لیں، محمد بن قاسم، محمود غزنوی، سلطان صلاح الدین ایوبی اور ٹیپو سلطان سے تعلق ختم کر لیں۔ مکہ اور مدینہ سے روحانی اور دینی تعلق بھی چھوڑ دیں اور ہندوئوں کے دیوتائوں اور اوتاروں کے قائل ہو جائیں۔

انتہائی افسوس کا مقام ہے کہ ہمارے شعرائے کرام، ادبائے کرام اور فنکاران عالی مقام کو ذرا شرم محسوس نہیں ہوتی کہ وہ امن کی آشا کا ہار گلے میں ڈال کر بھارت یاترا کیلئے اٹھ کھڑے ہوتے ہیں اور پھر تمام دنیا میں پاکستان کی بدنامی کا باعث بھی بنتے ہیں۔ علامہ اقبالؒ نے اسی لئے فرمایا ہے

! غیرت ہے بڑی چیز جہاں تگ و دو میں
! پہناتی ہے درویش کو تاج سرِ دارا

Mentions : [MENTION=11139]mohib[/MENTION], [MENTION=16839]EniGma90[/MENTION], [MENTION=8825]gazoomartian[/MENTION], [MENTION=5463]QaiserMirza[/MENTION], [MENTION=20330]roshansachai[/MENTION], [MENTION=19059]fahid_asif[/MENTION], [MENTION=11980]c4cheema[/MENTION], [MENTION=9214]MHSIAL[/MENTION], [MENTION=4961]barshad[/MENTION], [MENTION=11343]hawk eyed[/MENTION], [MENTION=16661]pak4rule[/MENTION], [MENTION=11697]alibaba222[/MENTION], [MENTION=20582]pakistani 86[/MENTION], [MENTION=10337]KhanHaripur[/MENTION], [MENTION=9039]angryoldman[/MENTION], [MENTION=18421]ealtaf[/MENTION], [MENTION=15799]islamabadi[/MENTION], [MENTION=9841]faiza[/MENTION], [MENTION=16976]khawaja86[/MENTION], [MENTION=8592]Malik495[/MENTION], [MENTION=19184]Mullah Omar[/MENTION], [MENTION=6635]jerry719964[/MENTION], [MENTION=10116]kj_gee[/MENTION], [MENTION=20415]Tutor[/MENTION], [MENTION=21017]mh.saghir[/MENTION], [MENTION=12283]aushami[/MENTION], @bert hawk, [MENTION=13758]Pakistani92[/MENTION], [MENTION=8742]Star Gazer[/MENTION], [MENTION=17576]shamsheer[/MENTION], @hawkyeblue, [MENTION=13004]sohails[/MENTION], [MENTION=12902]Pakistan1992[/MENTION], [MENTION=8094]desicad[/MENTION], [MENTION=13431]baaghi01[/MENTION], [MENTION=19805]Corner Tiger[/MENTION], [MENTION=20422]jimz84[/MENTION], [MENTION=8314]barhaich[/MENTION], [MENTION=8591]ammar26[/MENTION]

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)

الله نہ کرے وہ دن کبھی آئے
امن کی آشا ایک فریب ہے جو کہ جنگ گروپ نے شروع کیا ہوا ہے
بھارت کی مسلمانوں سے انتہائی نفرت کے باوجود ہم کیوں ان کے قدموں میں گرتے چلے جائیں
یہ ننگی پریڈ ہمیں اپنے پاک سر زمین پر گوارہ نہیں

Lekin un ki Nangi Fileim tumhe apne sarzameen par gawara hein :S:S
Wah kya Insaaf Kiya he Lol

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)

Tauseef-it yaar urdu nahi ati .... pehlay pora par to lia karoo

jab tumhara guru tumain la ker whan naray bazi kerta ha ka ham aik hain tab to bara fahar kartay hooo

cyber

I hate Geo ( JEW ) news ..
Allah karay in ka channel band ho jaye hamaesha k liyai .. bohot hee bagarat channel hai ..
***** hai in par !

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

hargiz gawara nahi, yeh hum per munafa parast awr munafeqeen pakistanion ney thop di hai

bravo

Banned

i have no objection to IIFA being hosted in pakistan if pakistan govt and police can provide safety !!World is a global village and bollywood have many fans in pakistan !!

an average indian doesnt hate pakistani,but yes to an extent an average indian do listen bad news about current state of condition in pakistan plagued with violence,extremism;so they feel as if pakistan is full of bombers and violent people!!