Baitullah Mehsud and America

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Source: http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2009\06\24\story_24-6-2009_pg3_1

As Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) comes under pressure from the military operations launched in its stronghold, deserters from its rank and file are making revelations that belie some of the sacred beliefs the media has allowed to become common analytical currency. One big diversion from the truth is the discovery that Baitullah Mehsud, the leader of the TTP, is an agent of the United States and India wreaking havoc in Pakistan to fulfil the US design to establish the hegemony of India in South Asia and to facilitate the elimination by the US of Pakistans nuclear arsenal.

Who has proof of all this? Who inside the government has spread this information without giving sufficient proof? If you ask the state functionaries they insist they have not planned any such massive disinformation. Yet one has to recall that some spokesmen have vaguely named agencies on the other side of the border, but again without tangible proof. This, however, convincingly looks like a part of the strategic decision that the presence of NATO in Afghanistan is not in Pakistans interest and that Indias presence in Afghanistan is hostile to the interests of Pakistan. Some Pakistani analysts have now started questioning the logic behind the stringing together of these tales of TPP-Indian and TTP-American collusion.

Logic is the first casualty. There are a number of statements of Baitullah Mehsud on record vowing revenge on the Americans for their invasion of Afghanistan, recalling his own time spent in that country fighting alongside the Taliban. His men have preyed on the trucks that take provisions to the NATO troops through Pakistan and for which the Americans bypassed the Pakistan government and made independent arrangements with various private hauling companies and warehouse owners. The TTP now has a good supply of high quality combat vehicles and other military supplies. How does one reconcile this with the fact that Mehsud is actually working for the Americans?

The willingness to believe Mehsud rather than the government was in evidence in the media after the assassination of Ms Benazir Bhutto in December 2007. Mehsuds telephonic conversation with the mastermind of the suicide attack was intercepted and made known by Pakistans intelligence establishment. However when he declared that he had not carried out the attack, Mehsud was immediately believed. Now that deserters from the TTP have revived the truth that Baitullah Mehsud actually planned the killing and personally sent off the attackers to Rawalpindi there is a silence of embarrassment in Pakistan. Had the fact been accepted in 2008 when the gang of assassins was apprehended, we would not have horribly falsified the evidence that linked the killing to Al Qaedas understanding of Ms Bhutto as an American asset in Pakistan.

Then in 2008 came the Mumbai attacks. The Indians reacted by rattling the sabre. Suddenly, India was the enemy and Mehsud a patriot. A disenchanted Pakistani analyst sought answers to such newspaper reports as the one quoting an army official saying that Baitullah Mehsud and Fazlullah were patriots. Another was reported as saying that in case of an Indian invasion the TTP will fight shoulder to shoulder with the Pakistani troops to save Pakistan.

From that to what is being said now is a big leap of the imagination. Such leaps are usually called fantasy. Now Mehsud is the paid agent of the Indians. Analysts appearing on TV have gone so far as to say that the Taliban inflicting savage cruelty on the people of Swat were actually Hindus! Everyone has forgotten about the 5,000 plus foreigners Uzbeks, Arabs, Chechens and Uighurs sheltered by Mehsud on behalf of Al Qaeda. One deserter has thrown in the red herring about how India trains its Hindu agents in the intricacies of Islamic learning till they become ulema before being sent into Pakistan looking like the Taliban!

So buried are we in our narcissistic obsessions that the world now rebukes us for living on the basis of contradictions. Foreign commentators now ask: If you hate the US so much and know that it is helping the Taliban to create chaos in Pakistan as a prelude to grabbing your nuclear weapons, why do you go asking Washington for money? They also say: If India is destroying Pakistan through the Taliban why are you seeking a composite dialogue with it instead of going to war with it? *

miftekhan

Citizen
Bharat K Raw k moosad k Amrica k dallal(agent)

Tum kuch bhi kahoo sub jantay hain kaun apnay banday marta hay aur dosroan pay ilzaam lagata hay

Amrica aur bharat kia KKhail kkhail rahay hain

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
miftekhan,
Look at the source of the article.
It is an editorial from Daily Times, a Pakistani Newspaper.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear all
Assalam-o-alaikum
See this. What u think contra. I know our govt is silence like a stupid dumb, but if u are quoting from newspaper, i think u will consider this article from a newspaper also.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
It's OK even if it was in English he'd deny it as usual :lol:

Bottom Line who ever fights for Pakistan and any kinda aggression especially(Indian Backed agents RAW and other agencies)against Pakistan is a "Patriot" and whosoever fights against interests of Pakistan is a "Traitor". :D

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
contra said:
biomat,
I can't read Urdu. Please translate the article in English.

Thankyou.

I tried my best to translate into English. If anyone else can translate better, you are welcome.

My name is Amarjit Singh. My family is doing bussiness in Jalalabad in Afghanistan for the last 150 years. During Afghanistan war our business continuid. But I spent 5 years with my uncle in Delhi. Dressed as Taliban, I felt as if I am listening the story of Alif Laila while listening his story. My meeting with him was held on my request.

Ajit Singh family is having a special place in Afghan Sikhs. Majority of his family is having a valued place in business circles of Delhi. Amarjit Singh and his family is having special relations with the councilates of India in all corners of Afghanistan. RAW recruited him in 2005 in Delhi. He was given special courses. Being a pashto Speaker, RAW took special pains on this HORSE. And was made as member of Taliban Movement through its network. For two and a half years he was active by name of ARSALA KHAN. He very inteligently made relations between Taliban and RAW. He took part in three international events of great importance. He was given special training in Abduction for ransom, mines plantation, and to overcome the pray by psychological tactics. These three events made Pakistan to suffer a lot.

Amarjit Singh alias Arsala Khan was arrested by Pakistani counterintelligence agency while they were planning to abduct one friendly country VIP. His badluck or Goodluck of Pakistan, the driver who was supposed to take that VIP was arrested because he was notorious for stealing cars and was wanted by Police for stealing a car. That driver disclosed all secrects and then Amarjit Singh alias Arsala Khan was arrested along with two other Afghan Taliban. Amarjit could not sustain the interrogation and vomited everything. More astonishing was the facts that neither the driver nor those two Afghan taliban knew that the this person in the dress of Taliban is actually a RAW agent. Amarjit memorized Prayers and verses from Quran and few other prayers. He was always having Tasbee or Prayers beads in his hands.

I spent two hours with him and if I would not have known about him from before I would not have taught that he is Sikh. I don't know how many other Sikhs will be active as Taliban in Pakistan.