Army in action in Lahore why not in Karachi

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
army can not intervene itself . in case of any problem they must be called by the polling officers.......
polling officers have done a runner and polling stations are locked so who is going to call them ?

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The army can only be called in for action by the CM or Governor of that province. The army can also be called in by the President of Pakistan and his PM. No one else can call army nor army can come with its own.

yasirmaliq

Senator (1k+ posts)
No, Patriotic Pakistani is right in saying that

"army can not intervene itself . in case of any problem they must be called by the polling officers.......
polling officers have done a runner and polling stations are locked so who is going to call them ?

لگتا ہے آرمی بھی متحدہ سے ڈرتی ہے

FaisalKh

Just read a news that DG Rangers is on a visit to polling stations in Karachi. I hope it works... Aameen

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
WHY MQM IS NOT WILLING TO ALLOW ARMY TO ENSURE FAIR ELECTIONS IN KARACHI

Chor ki daarhi mein tinka
!

An utter opposition by MQM on allowing the Army to look-after the elections in Karachi shows their evil intentions.

They reject this by saying "Why only in Karachi, why not else where"

My reply to that is:

(1)First of all, if any Fair person/group is imposed checks because of doubts, They would rather reply by saying " Haan haan bhallay poori fauj aur CCTV cams bhi lay aao ! We win Karachi by fair means n we dont care ! whether or not pooray pakistan mein fauj aati hai k nahein we want to come clean"

(2)Second reply to their argument is that, " Why no political party in Pakistan shuts whole economy of Pakistan by forced-strikes as does MQM everytime if anything goes against them". Examples;

• PPP never enforces power on Karachi by force to shut it down. No matter how corrupt they may be

• Nawaz sharif has never closed Lahore by force no matter whatever happened, no matter how corrupt they may be !

• ANP never shut the cities of KPK even when their ministers n their sons are assassinated.

• On the other hand, if a person is killed who is even vaguely connected to MQM, they would kill innocent residents of karachi in response n wud burn whole city. This in return costs billions of rupees to the economy of Pakistan.

• Since we have limited resources and ARMY cannot be deployed to the whole country to ensure fairness (wish it could). So by prioritizing things due to constraints, Karachi is most crucial because of being economic hub and we dont want any group to make the whole country hostage by force by coming into power by rigging.

• If MQM wins Karachi by winning hearts n minds of Karachi-ites. This may be the time doodh ka doodh, paani ka paani.Let the ARMY check elections in KHI. I would always respect your mandate n so would every one who accuse them of being armed-group etc.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD !

N.B: I have great respect n regard for all the immigrants of 1947 both in Punjab n Sindh who speak urdu orpunjabi. And I make an educated distinction between Mohajirs n MQM, having best friends and relatives who are urdu-speakings. I just love them. I am saying this because I dont want MQM to take shelter of sympathy of Mohajirs.... NOT EVERY MOHAJIR IS MQM !

FaisalKh

Only few people understand that Army cant work on their own. They follow the orders and currently they r following the care taker govt and ECP. So ECP, President and care taker govt is to blame for any wrong doings not Army...

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Army MQM keh sath mili hui hai!! Laaa.nat bhiajta hoon main aisi army per jo qoum keh sath mazak hota hua daikh rahi hai!! Laaanaaat aisi army per !! 5 crore dafa laa.nat!! Karachi keh logon keh sath Pak army nai bohat bara dhoka kia hai!!

drkjke

Army in action in Lahore why not in Karachi..."because army,s command is secular liberal and they want mqm etc like islam baizar parties to win .simple

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No, Patriotic Pakistani is right in saying that

"army can not intervene itself . in case of any problem they must be called by the polling officers.......
tas-12-1152013.gif

nas-12-1152013.gif

drkjke

massive rigging is happening in these elections..till now jamaat islami has boycotted,after elections many other parties will be seen crying.in Karachi mqm is not letting anyone vote to any right wing party.these are rigged elections in Sindh balochistan totally and Punjab kpk partially. what will come out of these elections?most probably a dajali govt ,puppet of west