Muslimonly

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: اے وطن کے سجیلے جوانو ،یہ چوڑیاں تمھارے لی

944275_564037670294227_1592742114_n.jpg

283700_497338407000537_673718014_n.jpg

Rommel

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: اے وطن کے سجیلے جوانو ،یہ چوڑیاں تمھارے لی

Army is NOT responsible to conduct elections, nor they are responsible to ensure free & fair Votes.

All this is to be done by "your" selected caretaker government.

So enjoy the fruits of democracy... You deserve this.

Fazal Hamid

MPA (400+ posts)
No, Patriotic Pakistani is right in saying that

"army can not intervene itself . in case of any problem they must be called by the polling officers.......

polling officers have done a runner and polling stations are locked so who is going to call them ?
Every one was crying in Karachi and call Army help.......but they were together....Army largely shaded their courage must wear rings in hands

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dude as i can see it on my TV screen. PML (N) ...the corrupt 2 time PM is at 112 seats of the national assembly with the Tabdeeli standing at 37 seats.

Peoples expectations of a free and fair elections have just gone down the drain with what is happening now!

This corrupt Electoral system has just been exposed and NOW the only hope is the army (bigsmile)

Wait and say.

People are awakened from their slumber.

Pakistan is changing for the better!!!

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Dude as i can see it on my TV screen. PML (N) ...the corrupt 2 time PM is at 112 seats of the national assembly with the Tabdeeli standing at 37 seats.

Peoples expectations of a free and fair elections have just gone down the drain with what is happening now!

This corrupt Electoral system has just been exposed and NOW the only hope is the army (bigsmile)

Somewhat disappointed but
not disheartened.....

We are tuning the corner inshallah.

Expecting improvement with successive elections....

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh yeah ..."Improvement" :lol: ...With a two timed failed noora again becoming prime minister ....INdeed you are turning some real sharp corners [hilar][hilar]

Somewhat disappointed but
not disheartened.....

We are tuning the corner inshallah.

Expecting improvement with successive elections....