MPA (400+ posts)
cbb3cfb5632b331e97c4d9c26462503b.gif

HarrisS

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
My poet rating based on this to and fro:
1. Ghalib
2. Faraz
3. Iqbal

May be the distilleries should adopt the following into their marketing campaigns.

"Scotch!!!" helping creative people express themselves for centuries.

BY the way, the original shair is " Zahid sharaab peene de masjid mei baith kar.... Ya wo jaga bata de jahan par khuda na ho"

Last edited:

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
تم دو میں تیسرا خدا ہے
مومن و کافر میں فیصلہ خدا ہے

alibhai

Councller (250+ posts)
You will be shot in the streets of Scotland for calling Scotch a Whiskey. Repent repent!!!!

I think in scotland whiskey would mean scotch. Its outside the queens islands where you might have to make the difference. But, I might be wrong. Maybe a forum member from the area can enlighten us.

HarrisS

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think in scotland whiskey would mean scotch. Its outside the queens islands where you might have to make the difference. But, I might be wrong. Maybe a forum member from the area can enlighten us.

The mistake you made was very subtle. Whiskey with an "e" is the Irish, U.S and Canadian stuff. The Scottish stuff is Whisky without an "e". God knows Scots have killed people for far less (bigsmile)

Imavailable

MPA (400+ posts)
Aisa lag raha hai.. is forum per is poetry ka buhut asar howa hai.. saray k saray poetry ka maza lainay ki bajay Whisky (THARRAY) k peechay per gay hain....

alibhai

Councller (250+ posts)
The mistake you made was very subtle. Whiskey with an "e" is the Irish, U.S and Canadian stuff. The Scottish stuff is Whisky without an "e". God knows Scots have killed people for far less (bigsmile)

:) Oh ok, I conceed. Yes that is a major error on my part.