Zia-ul-Haq

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
look sir! first ov all, a hadees dat isnt cnfrmd, dznt mean dat it is wrong....
2nd point dat u have raised is that the Prophet (s.a.w) didnt deny these 2 b shaytani instruments bt another thng is dat He(s.a.w) also didnt say vice versa and also dat He(s.a.w) endorsed in this Hadees that it iznt wrong 2 play music in merry times bt in certain limits...........
ur take on dat?

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
alihbkable said:
2nd point dat u have raised is that the Prophet (s.a.w) didnt deny these 2 b shaytani instruments bt another thng is dat He(s.a.w) also didnt say vice versa and also dat He(s.a.w) endorsed in this Hadees that it iznt wrong 2 play music in merry times bt in certain limits...........ur take on dat?

--Brother if you so erroneously believe that the "Sanad" meaning "Authenticity and the Chain" isn't important then again you are only misleading your ownself,You're missing the main point here Our Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) allowed the beating of "duff " which you are unfortunately generalizing with "all the musical instruments" that yet again is cooking up stuff that doesn't exist.It's all about getting things right as they are rather than forcefully making them right.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
taul said:
alihbkable said:
2nd point dat u have raised is that the Prophet (s.a.w) didnt deny these 2 b shaytani instruments bt another thng is dat He(s.a.w) also didnt say vice versa and also dat He(s.a.w) endorsed in this Hadees that it iznt wrong 2 play music in merry times bt in certain limits...........ur take on dat?

--Brother if you so erroneously believe that the "Sanad" meaning "Authenticity and the Chain" isn't important then again you are only misleading your ownself,You're missing the main point here he allowed the beating of "duff " which you are unfortunately generalizing with "all the musical instruments" that yet again is cooking up stuff that doesn't exist.It's all about getting things right as they are rather than forcefully making them right.
bt y is it dat "duff" is allowed bt no other instrument...and yes, a logical answer, not from any Hadees or Quran.......just logic! I mean whats the reazon?

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
alihbkable said:
bt y is it dat "duff" is allowed bt no other instrument...and yes, a logical answer, not from any Hadees or Quran.......just logic! I mean whats the reazon?

--It's clear to rejoice,the beating of "duff " as mentioned in the Ahadeeth and one may adhere to the Sunnah if one wishes to.Now to go over board ( which unfortunately many people are trapped into) and say "Well,it's the same thing with modern day's musical instruments,then you need to think again and hold your horses,present day music along with poetry is NOT what Islam preaches.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
taul said:
alihbkable said:

--It's clear to rejoice,the beating of "duff " as mentioned in the Ahadeeth and one may adhere to the Sunnah if one wishes to.Now to go over board ( which unfortunately many people are trapped into) and say "Well,it's the same thing with modern day's musical instruments,then you need to think again and hold your horses,present day music along with poetry is NOT what Islam preaches.
bt whats wrong if I m singing Junoon's :saien"?
It is in Allah's praise and is a Hamd, y is dat wrong? mind u there is no Duff involved in it

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
alihbkable said:
It is in Allah's praise and is a Hamd, y is dat wrong? mind u there is no Duff involved in it

--Brother i believe that particular song isn't composed on "duff "..Secondly why would you need an assistance or a support if you so truly want to praise Allah (SWT) ,the biggest evidence while we pray and say "Surah Fatiha" where all of us Praise Allah (SWT).

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
taul said:
alihbkable said:

--Brother i believe that particular song isn't composed on "duff "..Secondly why would you need an assistance or a support if you so truly want to praise Allah (SWT) ,the biggest evidence while we pray and say "Surah Fatiha" where all of us Praise Allah (SWT).

no no no
just tell me y cant I praise Allah in this fassion?

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
alihbkable said:
no no no

--Brother it's NOT about how you want to do things,it's all about how our beautiful religion wants us to practice our faith.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
taul said:
alihbkable said:
no no no

--Brother it's NOT about how you want to do things,it's all about how our beautiful religion wants us to practice our faith.
bt Alhamdulillah i Rabbil Alameen
tamam tareefein Allah klye hain, then y nt this one? I mean I remember once Zakir Naik gave this comment. he said that Allah can b called as Ram cuz Ram meanz satisfied and Allah se zada Satisfied zaat to hai he koi nahi. and he said k tamam tareefein Allah klye hain to Hindi mei hon ya Arabic mei n I thnk, dat part ov his thinkng is logical.
So, y nt this way?
So, y nt this way?

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
alihbkable said:
tamam tareefein Allah klye hain, then y nt this one? I mean I remember once Zakir Naik gave this comment. he said that Allah can b called as Ram cuz Ram meanz satisfied and Allah se zada Satisfied zaat to hai he koi nahi. and he said k tamam tareefein Allah klye hain to Hindi mei hon ya Arabic mei n I thnk, dat part ov his thinkng is logical.
So, y nt this way?
So, y nt this way?

--Brother i explained you above, if you want to run things your way then you may as well end up doing all the wrong things under this query of Why??If it's NOT allowed it's simply not but if you are looking some loopholes to get around it just to ease your instincts and impulses then you may go ahead and satisfy your inner self but that would certainly not be within the boundaries of Islam.One very important thing in Islam "Obedience comes first and Logic second".

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
taul said:
alihbkable said:
So, y nt this way?
So, y nt this way?

--Brother i explained you above, if you want to run things your way then you may as well end up doing all the wrong things under this query of Why??If it's NOT allowed it's simply not but if you are looking some loopholes to get around it just to ease your instincts and impulses then you may go ahead and satisfy your inner self but that would certainly not be within the boundaries of Islam.
I didnt get u?

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
alihbkable said:
I didnt get u?

--Brother,One very important thing in Islam that someone once so beautifully said that "Obedience comes first and Logic second" that doesn't mean "Logic doesn't hold" it certainly "does by all means" but our intellect is limited enough not to comprehend.Take an example of Hazrat Ibraheem (Alaihis-Salaam) when he was ordered to make qurbaani of Hazrat Ismaeel (Alaihis-Salaam).