Zaid Hamid Making Impact on People

M

mimran301

Re: Making Impact........Zaid Hamid

But this Lieutenant is killed by Taliban, how many people consider him Shaheed?
Because Taliban are considered Muslim by most of Pakistanis. So most of people will say he died bad death, because Pakistan army is not serving any religious duty while fighting with Taliban.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Because Taliban are considered Muslim by most of Pakistanis. So most of people will say he died bad death, because Pakistan army is not serving any religious duty while fighting with Taliban.

Kiya soch hay aap ki!
Ronay ko dil chah raha hai, magar Shaheed Allah kay paas hai aur zinda hai is leeyay nahee rona.
Allah aap ko aur aap jaisoon ko bhi hadayat ata farmai.

Aap ghar mein baith kar intizar karain keh talibaan aap ko ghar aa kar dhamkain.
If you get an intruder trying to mess with your family what will you do? ask him if he is a muslim you will let him mess with the family, I think?

Last edited:

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mr.Star Gazer i have the same question for you... when army come to your house and kill ur family member... then what will u do... our pakistan army is killing our own ppl and americans are droping bombs from air and ppl are dying from every family... then you justify their action... I don't think our army soldiers killed in these operations are "Shaheeds"...
On the other hand Pukhtoons never forgive their enemy and right now they consider army as their enemy... what did pakistan army do with those who were helping them last week... they all are killed in drone attack and now they said they will send suicide mission to take revenge... so who will be shaheed in that case...
you will never understand this until you go through this situation by urself... Taliban were never there in those areas they were created by ISI and now they are killing them for U.S. to make some money and do you really think our army fights for us or our safety????

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zaid Hamid sahab ka koi mauqaf samney aya, Raymond Davis key janey key baad????????/

yes..........................TERE JAANE KE BAAD TERI YAAD AYI.................................TUJHE KHO DIA HUM NE PAANE KE BAAD............................

awan4ever

Kiya soch hay aap ki!
Ronay ko dil chah raha hai, magar Shaheed Allah kay paas hai aur zinda hai is leeyay nahee rona.

Aap ghar mein baith kar intizar karain keh talibaan aap ko ghar aa kar dhamkain.
If you get an intruder trying to mess with your family what will you do? ask him if he is a muslim you will let him mess with the family, I think?

Are the Baluchis also coming and threatening you in your house?
Why are they being abducted and murdered by our military agencies? Is a Baluchi who dies fighting for his rights a Shaheed?

M

mimran301

y do tv people calls only LT. majors and col. families. y not jawans and soldiers families are called upon

Many army Jawans of My Area killed by Taliban in SWAT Vally, while serving in Pakistan Army. We are fighting a war of survival now. I consider Taliban worse . And Pakistan army should terminate them at all cost. Otherwise Pakistan should be ready to become another Afghanistan. Afghanis got residence in Pakistan after war, Where we will go with the population of 180 million.

mush_dewana

Banned

Kiya soch hay aap ki!

Are you talking about Devis but he was not talib lolz Star Gazer .... If you will listen Media and use their judgment instead of yours then ALLAH hafiz ha.
Just read 8 years govern by Taliban in Afghanistan
Their main achievements were
Weapon and Drug free area
Law and order was at its peak it is accepted by Pak traitor army (considering Durand line).
Its game of $$$$ man… If you give $$$ to traitor army he will make you Taliban
By the way what was talibans mistak they were asking for sharia …. What a pity we are Muslim

1manarmy

Voter (50+ posts)

i had the same question in my mind, lakin i think at the end it comes all on ones self. kis niyyat say nikla hai banda Allah ke rah main.

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is every reason to believe that the Pakistani Taliban or TTP are Kharijis of today and it is Jihad to fight against them.

Star Gazer

Mr.Star Gazer i have the same question for you... when army come to your house and kill ur family member... then what will u do... our pakistan army is killing our own ppl and americans are droping bombs from air and ppl are dying from every family... then you justify their action... I don't think our army soldiers killed in these operations are "Shaheeds"...
On the other hand Pukhtoons never forgive their enemy and right now they consider army as their enemy... what did pakistan army do with those who were helping them last week... they all are killed in drone attack and now they said they will send suicide mission to take revenge... so who will be shaheed in that case...
you will never understand this until you go through this situation by urself... Taliban were never there in those areas they were created by ISI and now they are killing them for U.S. to make some money and do you really think our army fights for us or our safety????

It is presumptous and rather grandiosed of you to assume that I do not understand the situation or that you do better.
As for the Army they are not killing their own people , they are after the one's who are trying to creat FASAD on this earth and for that Allah say they should be killed and that is exactly what talibaan are doing. I have never known any incidence where the Pak.Army has gone into any one's house unless the civillian government ordered them to do, so, what you are trying to portray is fabrication and Gumaan and tuhmat. Avoid such evils and think with a cool head.
As fo drone attacks ask your democratic government why are theyallowing them and why do not they order the airforce and thearmy to intercept them.
You are wasting time and energy when you do not know what the right course of action should be. Clear up your thinking, you are all over the place.

Star Gazer

Are you talking about Devis but he was not talib lolz Star Gazer .... If you will listen Media and use their judgment instead of yours then ALLAH hafiz ha.
Just read 8 years govern by Taliban in Afghanistan
Their main achievements were
Weapon and Drug free area
Law and order was at its peak it is accepted by Pak traitor army (considering Durand line).
Its game of $$$$ man… If you give $$$ to traitor army he will make you Taliban
By the way what was talibans mistak they were asking for sharia …. What a pity we are Muslim

Who let the RD go out of the country? Federal and civilian government. Who had let him into Pakistan without having him cleared by the ISI? your civilian government. so think about your comments.
Now you can blame any one you want to but that does not make it right!