Zaid Hamid Call For Khilafat

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khul kar baat kare dil ki khuwahish bayan kare - ye banda chhahta hae ke hum sab mil kar is chaalbaz ko khalifa bana laen.
kazzab ka mureed kazzab.
Assalam-o-alaikum
Brother wait until he is fully exposed if he is culprit & liar.
Other wise let him do this, HIZBUT TEHRIR & Dr ISRAR TUNZEEM ISLAMI are on same cause.
But when DAWN NEWS made a program on KHILAFAT & asked current ameer of Tunzeem Islami, about structure of khilafat (selection of caliph etc), foreign policy, defense policy, finance policy etc... he said, when KHILAFAT is formed we will see to it..
-----------------------
Hope for the best.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
This guy (Zaid Hamid) is another fake lier, ignorant, and hypocrite like Amir Liaquat. Whatever he says, is non-sense. Amazingly thoudands and thousands of our young people listen to this mad-man like they do to fake scholars like Amir Liaquat! For God sake don't promote this war-monger. He is simply out there to destroy this nation. Such non-sense ideologues are the cancer of this nation. Grow up Pakistanis. Get into your sense. Shun such non-sense people. He is clearly promoting Talibanisation of the Pakistani youth, not learning any lesson from the destruction that this ideology brought to Afghanistan and to parts of Pakistan. Anyone who promotes this guy is simply playing havoc with the future of Pakistan and its hapless people.

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i never listen anything other then Pakistan and Ishaq e Rasool (SAW) from Zaid sb

so please stop calling him liar..

he is a true Pakistani, and he never says that pic me khalifa

infact if anybody asks this question from him, he replies no my duty is just to do Azan, Allah will give you a leader who will perform this role

jazakAllah khair

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
You both are just children. You have to grow up to see what azaab he is for the juvenile minds of the Pakistani youth. He is just another shape of the ignorant, barbaric taliban. A scourge for the people of Pakistan. He is just fooling young minds. In a more lawful country he should have been in jail.
very unique speech.... I don't agree with people hu quickly start calling him lire n so on (serious)

i never listen anything other then Pakistan and Ishaq e Rasool (SAW) from Zaid sb

so please stop calling him liar..

he is a true Pakistani, and he never says that pic me khalifa

infact if anybody asks this question from him, he replies no my duty is just to do Azan, Allah will give you a leader who will perform this role

jazakAllah khair

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mujhay Ishq-e-Rasool se ikhtilaaf nahein, mujhay Pakistani aur Pakistaniat se ikhtilaaf nahein, mujhay jihaad se ikhtilaaf nahein, Mujhay ikhtilaaf hai to is baat se k 1 kazaab ka mureed yeh batein kar k nojawan nasal to apna hami kar raha hai, Allah na karay k us k baad yeh khud kazaab ho jaye kioun k agar yeh kazaab ho gaya to is kazaab ki Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani kazaab se bhi ziada following hogi. Pak-o-Hind k log 1 aur kazaab bardasht karnay ki salahiat nahein rakhtay.

Last edited:

AhmedTauseef

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You both are just children. You have to grow up to see what azaab he is for the juvenile minds of the Pakistani youth. He is just another shape of the ignorant, barbaric taliban. A scourge for the people of Pakistan. He is just fooling young minds. In a more lawful country he should have been in jail.

listen u grown up mind zahid hamid didnt say any thing so offensive that all of u grown up minds started shitting in ur pants ..... I listen to many people not only zahid hamid and not necessarily always agree with him or follow him ... I am very selective n calm

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

ok uncle, we may be children
i believe he is a true muslim, and he inspires me for the love of my Prophet and my country
so you keep your believes with you, i wish Allah will open your heart and mind, so that you can see the light around you

JazakAllah khair

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)
Musalmano ko apnay emaan pay kaam karnay ki zaroorat hay...
Emaan na ho to nuclear power hokay bhee kuch nahi hota....
Dua hay kay hum sub jis be emaani aur munaafqat may phanstay jarahay hain us say niklay .... apnay gunaoh ki maafi mangay....
Aur ALLAH rab ul izzat aur us kay pyaray rasool S.A.W kay asal khalifa banay.. hur Musalmaan Allah aur us kay rasool ka khilfa hay.