Zaid Hamd : Suffering from mental delusions or A Light for the Dark World

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamd is suffering from mental delusions

I am completely neutral on this one, he is, neither suffering from mental delusions, nor an angel.

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)

Indians ko to Zaid Hamid se Takleef hay hi lekin ab MQM or Qadianio ko bhi kharish shroo ho gaee

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

munaybhai! Can you elaborate a little bit where did you find mental delusions? or go to psychologist yourself!!

Check the Clip which is posted at this thread regarding the AFIA Siddiqui.. Then you will definitely come to know

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

Inshallah Haq will win ! ....Zaid Hamid is the True Mujahid and Lion of Pakistan !!

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I stopped using the site for blogging as when my mother and sister were abused and i started reporting people.. instead of banning them they banned mee.. so this site is administered by total shitt heads.. dont deserve sane comments
as soon as uncle mushy leaves that post i will update you who will be another guest speaker
btw did u renewed your visa as u disappeared long time may be your visa got expired or something ?

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamid - A Light for the Dark World

Tell me.... why did his Ziad Bhai wife left him... ????

Check this out and then we can all talk about .... Pakistan.

getting personal standing on Illuminated tail ...............Lol.

Wadaich

Mr. Zohan,

You are asking as if you are running a matrimonial website!

Lol!!!!!!!!

Don't you worry, he will get a new one when your beloved country ISRAEL is invaded!

Aakhir woh Ahle-e-Kitab mein say ho gi. Aur Zohan aik kharishzada Zimi. (serious)

Wadaich

دشمنوں منافقوں کے دل میں جو کھبتا ہے بن کے تیر.، یہی تو ہے وہ زید حامد اللہ کا فقیرر

Wadaich

دشمنوں منافقوں کے دل میں جو کھبتا ہے بن کے تیر.، یہی تو ہے وہ زید حامد اللہ کا فقیر

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

Keep in mind friends ...the lovers of falsehood are always more than the lovers of truth ..But the truth eventually prevails ....!! Allah o Akbar !

Zaid Hamid zindabad !

karachiwala

This man will start third world war........
please complete the sentence:
This man will start third world war........ IN BIZZARO WORLD (this is what the world actually thinks of him).

karachiwala

دشمنوں منافقوں کے دل میں جو کھبتا ہے بن کے تیر.، یہی تو ہے وہ زید حامد اللہ کا فقیرر
The guy is more of a FAQEER OF FAKE PROPHET not Allah ka Faqqer. Allah ka faqeer does not LIE!!!

Unicorn

Banned

Ahh ..if it aint the tooth fairy...so unicorn are you saying that you are about to convert to Islam now ? :D :D

When I see you guys dealing with problems with knowledge and having a peace full, non-violent and prosperous lives It may prompt me to be inquisitive. Right now you not much different than anyone, its only whose god is real.

Conspiracy theories are for those who are at their wits end cannot think further anymore.

Last edited: