Zaid Hamd : Suffering from mental delusions or A Light for the Dark World

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamd is suffering from mental delusions

Check this liars latest lie ............... Zaid hamid kis terha jhoot bol raha he afia ne khud on record btaya he...........rubbish jhoot bhonk raha he.

Samar I will be waiting for zaid hamids pillaas ................
thats exactly what the people of the world have said to any individual who had stood for the truth..but what happens eventually is they have to face humiliation and get confined to the dustbins of history ...do not discredit anyone until you have solid proof.

maligning someone is not going to work here...what you say has no individual vallue here !

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)

Zaid Hamid is not the one who is suffering from Mentally delusions but the one who has posted this article.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

Ahh ..if it aint the tooth fairy...so unicorn are you saying that you are about to convert to Islam now ? :D :D

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Zahid Hamid is a brave and truthful man. All liers would hate him because he exposes them in braod sun light..

yes as he exposed afia siddiqi[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

i think you did not watch the clip(yapping)(yapping)

hans

Banned

I kind of notice that people are using Sir before Zaid Hamid Name.. may i know why?

Is it due to respect or the Queen kind of Knighted him for his deeds?

He should be called "Marde_Momin_Marde_Haq... Ziad Hamid of Kafirabad.

pakhtoon pardesi

MPA (400+ posts)

munaybhai! Can you elaborate a little bit where did you find mental delusions? or go to psychologist yourself!!

hans

Banned
Re: Zaid Hamid - A Light for the Dark World

Tell me.... why did his Ziad Bhai wife left him... ????

Check this out and then we can all talk about .... Pakistan.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

if you get a divorce tommorrow ...am i liable to ask you why your wife left you ??? ...thats beyond the point !!..what is his personal life got to do with this ..he is calling people to Iqbal (ra)...he never says follow Zaid Hamid !...for god sake open your eyes and treat your enemies as your enemy not one of your own !

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamid - A true Mujhahid !!

Thats exactly what u need SAMAR - some Tazkia e - nafs !!... you just dont blindly start to believe in accusations.

My leader RasulAllah sallallaho alaiyhi was salam made this mention :

Its enough for a believer to be a liar if he passes on information without verifying its authenticity.. (Prophet Muhammad (pbuh))

So snap out of this satanic influence, i know it pains and see the light of Hope !!

MAulana modren mufti sahab kuch ziada hi modren ho gaee aap ! kia video check ki ji me aapka zaid hamid kaisey afia siddiki k barey main jhoot bol raha he................

abb zara ye btain k us shakhs k barey me kia frman he jo aik jjoootey shakhs ki jhooti batian agey phelay ?????????? kionkey is video me vo jhoota sabit ho chuka...

ore us shakhs k bary me kia frmaan he jo aik jhootey muddaee e nabuvat ka sahabi ore khaleefa ho ???????

ore vo aik jhotey nabi ko jhota na manta hoo uskey barey me kia frmaan he??????

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

thats exactly what the people of the world have said to any individual who had stood for the truth..but what happens eventually is they have to face humiliation and get confined to the dustbins of history ...do not discredit anyone until you have solid proof.

maligning someone is not going to work here...what you say has no individual vallue here !

isey kehtey hain bhains k agey been bjana .............

arey bhai zara is video ko daikh lo sunn lo phri paisey halal krna ........i mean iska jawab dena...

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)

I kind of notice that people are using Sir before Zaid Hamid Name.. may i know why?

Is it due to respect or the Queen kind of Knighted him for his deeds?

He should be called "Marde_Momin_Marde_Haq... Ziad Hamid of Kafirabad.

Mr. Zohan,

Dedicated to you:

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)

isey kehtey hain bhains k agey been bjana .............

arey bhai zara is video ko daikh lo sunn lo phri paisey halal krna ........i mean iska jawab dena...

Zara Yah Video Bhi Deikh Lain Samar Bhai:

Phir Na Kahna Khabar Na Howi!

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)

Mr. Zohan,

You are asking as if you are running a matrimonial website!

Lol!!!!!!!!

Don't you worry, he will get a new one when your beloved country ISRAEL is invaded!

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

ye un ka zati muamla he ,hamy tanqeed ka haq zaid sab ke zat per nahe he balky un key tarzey amal per he ,