Zaid Hamd : Suffering from mental delusions or A Light for the Dark World

Brave Heart

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamd is suffering from mental delusions

Munaybhai is suffering from mental delusions, R u in ur senses?, What wrong zaid hamid said?

Well Done Zaid Hamid, He is a True Lion Of Pakistan.

zaid hamid is great person and he know what he is saying and doing :
may god bless hamid zaid:

Unicorn

Banned

He is the most brilliant analysis in the world, I wish we had some one of his caliber. He finds out truth within ten hours of any incident and informs the public.

In the last program Fauzia Sidiqui, sister of Afia, was spreading misinformation in stating that Afia was a PHD doctor. Thanks to Mr. Hamid who set the record straight by informing us that Afia is a neurosurgeon, a medical doctor and exposed Fauzia.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

According to a hadeeht" before the zahoor of dajjal there will be years of deception in the world after that no body will believe the one who speaks the turth and the liars will become trustworthy". People focus on how ZH conveys his message, they do not want to understand the harsh reality that he is portraying.

Unicorn

Banned

According to a hadeeht" before the zahoor of dajjal there will be years of deception in the world after that no body will believe the one who speaks the turth and the liars will become trustworthy". People focus on how ZH conveys his message, they do not want to understand the harsh reality that he is portraying.

Than this can't be "zahoor of dajjal" because we all believe him.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

this man shud be coming in shows like scooby doo and dexters laboratory as a guest speaker...

as soon as uncle mushy leaves that post i will update you who will be another guest speaker
btw did u renewed your visa as u disappeared long time may be your visa got expired or something ?

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Zaid Hamid - A true Mujhahid !!

Meri zindagi ka maqsad teray deen ki sarfrazi mein isiliyay momin mein isiliyay namazi... !!

Say salam to the Mujahid ..!! Allah ho akbar, Assalato-wa-salamualaika ya Rasullallah !!:)

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Check this liars latest lie ............... Zaid hamid kis terha jhoot bol raha he afia ne khud on record btaya he...........rubbish jhoot bhonk raha he.

I will be waiting for zaid hamids pillaas ................

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Zahid Hamid is a brave and truthful man. All liers would hate him because he exposes them in braod sun light..

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamid - A true Mujhahid !!

Thats exactly what u need SAMAR - some Tazkia e - nafs !!... you just dont blindly start to believe in accusations.

My leader RasulAllah sallallaho alaiyhi was salam made this mention :

Its enough for a believer to be a liar if he passes on information without verifying its authenticity.. (Prophet Muhammad (pbuh))

So snap out of this satanic influence, i know it pains and see the light of Hope !!