Zaid Hamd : Suffering from mental delusions or A Light for the Dark World

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamd is suffering from mental delusions

He is the most brilliant analysis in the world, I wish we had some one of his caliber. He finds out truth within ten hours of any incident and informs the public.

In the last program Fauzia Sidiqui, sister of Afia, was spreading misinformation in stating that Afia was a PHD doctor. Thanks to Mr. Hamid who set the record straight by informing us that Afia is a neurosurgeon, a medical doctor and exposed Fauzia.
lolz. I believe you have not heard about Webster Tarpely

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamid - A true Mujhahid !!

@gazoo chachoo

I think there is a some misunderstanding. Mujhay Zaid Hamid kay Musalmaan honay par bilkul shuba nahi hai. I dont like him but I believe he is a Muslim for sure. Mujhay bura is baat pay laga tha kay aap nay Imam Ali Ibn-e-Abi Talib ka naam use kiya ye baat explain karnay ki liye wo bhi kuch ajeeb andaaz mein. Khair now I understand what you meant. Thanks!!

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its strange k yousaf kazzab (jo apney aap ko hi mohammad kehta tha apni peeth pe mohr e nabuvat ka davedaar tha) usko koi kazzab na maney phir b hm usey musalamn kehtey hain ore usey support b krtey hain lakin doosree taraf mirza ghulam ahmad qadiani (jis ne mohaamad honey ka dava nhi kia na hi uskey deen me koi kami beshi kee,us ne apney aapko aik nabi,mehdi ya esa kaha) ko kazzab na kehney valo ko hm kafir kehtey hain ye tazaad kion he??????????????

meri nazar me to jis ne apney aapko mohamad bna kr paish kr diya vo ziada bara mujrim he..........usko mujrim na kehney vala qadiani ko mujrim na kehney valey se bara mujrim hona chahey.

magar yahan mamla ulat he.................

salaam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamd is suffering from mental delusions

Just studying lol... and you ?..........

I live in Canada because i find it to be one of the best countries in the world and one certainly can't become that by 'compulsively lying'.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamid - A Light for the Dark World

Samar sahab ..I think the problem with you is OVER-RATIONALIZATION !..So according to your theory Zaid Hamid has to be a perfect ANGEL who can never make a mistake. It might be possible that his information regarding Afia might have been incorrect. Or it could also be that Afia's sister is changing her statement due to pressure !..and we all know how much pressure she is under.

THATS NOT THE POINT ...If according to you one or two incidents, which could be the result of a mistake or maybe a mistatement on the other party's behalf falsifies all that a person has ever said, then that is a very sad state of affairs.

I think more than Zaid Hamid your standards might be the factor here. The reason i say this is if you create a facebook page, I can assure you you wont get no where near the support zaid hamid gets based on such microscopic views and intolerant attitude that you bring. And facebook metrics are not even a standard.

It is this defeatist attitude coupled with maligning exercises which leads me to think that you need a serious attitude adjustment. And i will prove it because, whenever i hear Zaid Hamid talk.. He always gives hopes and smiles..as opposed to you - who is pessimist and deragatory !!

May ALLAH truly Help you !

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Its strange k yousaf kazzab (jo apney aap ko hi mohammad kehta tha apni peeth pe mohr e nabuvat ka davedaar tha) usko koi kazzab na maney phir b hm usey musalamn kehtey hain ore usey support b krtey hain lakin doosree taraf mirza ghulam ahmad qadiani (jis ne mohaamad honey ka dava nhi kia na hi uskey deen me koi kami beshi kee,us ne apney aapko aik nabi,mehdi ya esa kaha) ko kazzab na kehney valo ko hm kafir kehtey hain ye tazaad kion he??????????????

meri nazar me to jis ne apney aapko mohamad bna kr paish kr diya vo ziada bara mujrim he..........usko mujrim na kehney vala qadiani ko mujrim na kehney valey se bara mujrim hona chahey.

magar yahan mamla ulat he.................

Samar sahab ..I think the problem with you is OVER-RATIONALIZATION !..So according to your theory Zaid Hamid has to be a perfect ANGEL who can never make a mistake. It might be possible that his information regarding Afia might have been incorrect. Or it could also be that Afia's sister is changing her statement due to pressure !..and we all know how much pressure she is under.

THATS NOT THE POINT ...If according to you one or two incidents, which could be the result of a mistake or maybe a mistatement on the other party's behalf falsifies all that a person has ever said, then that is a very sad state of affairs.

I think more than Zaid Hamid your standards might be the factor here. The reason i say this is if you create a facebook page, I can assure you you wont get no where near the support zaid hamid gets based on such microscopic views and intolerant attitude that you bring. And facebook metrics are not even a standard.

It is this defeatist attitude coupled with maligning exercises which leads me to think that you need a serious attitude adjustment. And i will prove it because, whenever i hear Zaid Hamid talk.. He always gives hopes and smiles..as opposed to you - who is pessimist and deragatory !!

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

My problem is that i cannot follow or promote a person who is follower /defender of a person who claimed himself as mohammad................

Ki mohammad s.a.w se wafa tu ne to hm terey hain
ye jahan cheez he kia loh o kalam tery hain

Merey liaey sab se important shakhsiat Mohammad s.a.w hain jo unka ghaddar he vo mera yaar nhi ho sakta.

Aapka problem ye he k aap k zehn me daal diya gaya he k zaid hamid bara naik aadmi he bara fakir he bara momin he ore aap ne isko quran ki ayat ki trha sach maan lia he........ab jo koi b uskey khilaaf baat krta he to aap logo k zehn me dala gaya he k daikho hm hi asal momin hain ore jo hmain rokney ki koshih kr rahey hain vo CIA RAW k agent hain......ye b na ho sakey to jahil molvi kaha jata he........bcs molvi kafi badnaam hain is liaey zaid hamid sahab ne lafz molvi ko use kia ore achey burey sab aalim is word k ander daal diey..........

acha konsa molvi he vo jisko zaid hamid ki batoon is ittefak o bura konsa vala he vo jisey zaid hamid se ikhtelaaf ho.....

Me aapko yakeen se keh sakta hoon k zaid vo shakhs hrgiz hrgiz nhi jo ye show krta he.............

agar aap pakistan k barey me predictions pe believe krtey hain to to me aapko yakeen se keh sakta hoon k zaid hamid ka dore dore se b us se koie talluk nhi..........

Agar spritualism se interest he to phir is guftaar k gazi ki bataoon ko chorain kisi mard e momin ki talash krain.

Last edited: