You can't tame Imran Khan

Vertex

MPA (400+ posts)
The Sharifs have their claws sunk deep into our veins through police, patwaris, dharaas, biradris, electables and all sorts of dirty tricks.
I remember how these 'analysts' would praise Mr. Zardari for using similar dirty tactics to stay in power and term him as a genius. As a result of this we all know what has happened to PPP, in my opinion, the only party that has had truly democratic values. Mr. Zardari has done to PPP which even a vicious, unforgiving dictator like Zia, despite his best efforts, couldn't do; virtually destroy it.

In the coming days we will see 'analysts' of all kinds telling Imran Khan to forget his 'Mantra of rigging'. Actually what they want for IK is to work hard for people, as he is doing in KP, and let this rotten electoral system as it is and come 2018 and Sharifs will again do what they are good at, rig. BUT this is what they don't know that the very characteristic of Mr. Khan to remain focused and keep trying with utmost dedication is what makes him unique and successful. This single ability has brought Sharifs to this stage that they had to plant 11 ministers in this single constituency and even then it took his majesty the PM to come to NA 122 a day before the election to win by a narrow margin; it is not a loss to PTI at all.

I have no doubt that Mr. Khan is as committed as ever to challenge and uproot this evil stranglehold of Sharifs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arfeen Bhatti

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
KPK will again be with PTI , punjab & islamabad only if Army will be fed up of Nawaz by 2018 , no way around.

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think Mr Khan should have asked for bio matric system for these byelections but Mr Khan still makes lot of mistakes which is not good for a chairman.

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
KPK will again be with PTI , punjab & islamabad only if Army will be fed up of Nawaz by 2018 , no way around.

So you agree then your NOORA is a byProduct of ARMY. As per your Doctrine, it is Army , who put them on the Throne!
Hmm, Now go and have a sound sleep. And before sleeping, say "THANKS RAHEEL SHARIF"

Arfeen Bhatti

Its my opinion , when IK & we were busy in dharna movement , going through most tough times

Army got its terms approved by PMLn on PTIs expense ,

I just hope IK & PTI stop looking behind , and focus on 2018, thats what can bring PTI on top. PTI needs very aggressive planning for 2018 to counter systematic rigging , if it does 30-40 % punjab NA seats + KPK seats + few Karachi seats will easily take IK to win in 2018.

PTI needs to spend on propaganda war as well , PMLn does so many blunders everyday but PTI has no propaganda warriors. PTI has to spend money & efforts on it.

Arfeen Bhatti

So you agree then your NOORA is a byProduct of ARMY. As per your Doctrine, it is Army , who put them on the Throne!
Hmm, Now go and have a sound sleep. And before sleeping, say "THANKS RAHEEL SHARIF"

Its my opinion , when IK & we were busy in dharna movement , going through most tough times

Army got its terms approved by PMLn on PTIs expense ,

I just hope IK & PTI stop looking behind , and focus on 2018, thats what can bring PTI on top. PTI needs very aggressive planning for 2018 to counter systematic rigging , if it does 30-40 % punjab NA seats + KPK seats + few Karachi seats will easily take IK to win in 2018.

PTI needs to spend on propaganda war as well , PMLn does so many blunders everyday but PTI has no propaganda warriors. PTI has to spend money & efforts on it.