Will Pakistan Fail Again

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
muhammadadeel

It would have been easier to apply one solution that fits all, had there been one problem in all of the bureaucracy.

But it's a case by case, individual by individual, and a department by department thing and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

What can we do?
#CivilActivism: In other words make "Rola"/shout as much as you can for your rights at the right forums. And no need to get upset about it! Infact enjoy it!

I think we currently face 2 problems:
a) We make more rola to protect our masters/owners than making rola for our rights. Our masters/owners have somehow made us believe that our rights are only guaranteed with them in power. Need to break away from this slave mindset.

b) We get frustrated/agitated easily when we make a rola. I find it amusing when I see people in the west protesting in costumes/ using funny banners or singing/dancing while protesting! But I guess, they have embraced that you have to fight for your rights, nobody gives them to you in a plate! So just enjoy the rola as you make one! ;)

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
muhammadadeel

It would have been easier to apply one solution that fits all, had there been one problem in all of the bureaucracy.

But it's a case by case, individual by individual, and a department by department thing and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

What can we do?
#CivilActivism: In other words make "Rola"/shout as much as you can for your rights at the right forums. And no need to get upset about it! Infact enjoy it!

I think we currently face 2 problems:
a) We make more rola to protect our masters/owners than making rola for our rights. Our masters/owners have somehow made us believe that our rights are only guaranteed with them in power. Need to break away from this slave mindset.

b) We get frustrated/agitated easily when we make a rola. I find it amusing when I see people in the west protesting in costumes/ using funny banners or singing/dancing while protesting! But I guess, they have embraced that you have to fight for your rights, nobody gives them to you in a plate! So just enjoy the rola as you make one! ;)

Now we don't have time to judge individuals, Pakistan needs to be decisive on a collective we don't have an eternity.

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس کے لئے ایک مقبول، کایاں اور فولاد کی طرح مضبوط لیڈر کی ضرورت ہے۔ جو بڑے فیصلے کر سکے اور اسے لوگوں سے کام کرانا بھی آتا ہو۔ عمران خان میں تو یہ خوبیاں ابھی تک ظاہر نہیں ہوئیں۔ دعا کریں کوئی اور مل جائے۔مطلب یہ ہے کہ اگر کچھ بیوروکریٹس نکالنے ہیں تو نکال دے۔ اگر کچھ وزیر یا وزیراعلیٰ صحیح کام نہیں کر رہے تو انہیں بھی فارغ کرے۔ سٹیل مل اور پی آئی اے اگر صحیح کام نہیں کر رہیں تو انہیں پرائیوٹائز کر دے۔ تاجر، کاروباری اور زراعت پیشہ پر نئے ٹیکس لگائے۔ اس معاملے میں کسی دباو میں نہ آئے۔ انتخابات تو اب چار سال بعد ہی ہونے ہیں۔ بدقسمتی سے خان صاحب تو کوئی فیصلہ بھی نہیں کر رہے۔ تو نتیجہ یہی نکلتا ہے کہ شاید ان میں صلاحیت ہی نہیں ہے۔ بس دعا کریں
too early for these steps

Let the him settled down

u will see changes everywhere