Why Is Twitter Hating Imran Khan today? Its more interesting than you thought.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
imran khan must take a side.either islam or secularism....its the middle side he seems to take that does not give him popularity he needs..

there is no middle side in present conflict.either you are islamist (those who want to lead life according to quran and sunnah as per revealed on prophet of islam ,without misinterpretation from any pseudo ulema) or you are secular ( people who want to lead life according to benefits.that is wherever they find money or material benefits they start to obey that source like their god though from mouth they may be even saying they believe in god but actually there god is there own nafas and own selves)

so imran khan must choose a side.like we know ppp,anp and mqm muslim league etc are totally with kufar and are secular...some islamic parties etc are against kufar.similarly imran should choose first that where he stands

dharnas protests against drones are good maybe,but in entire history of islam ,the muslims only found glory by fighting fearlessly in battlefield against the oppressors.dharna and protests are weak peoples taking out frustration ,that achieves nothing.nothing at all
case in point is that after imrans dharnas ten drone attacks have occured...but drone attacks inside aghanistan have stopped since taliban blew up entire nato command in a bomb blast in north afghanistan last week!!!!entire afghan nation is happy on this as before that in single drone attack americans and nato killed hundred afghan children...

so my vote is for mujahideen who fight practically against oppressors!!!!!not for any dharna politicians.
i believe that actions peak louder than words.and muslims are still not so humilated i hope that they become protestors like women .(i am not defaming women here,mashalah muslim females nowdays are not behinf men but ahead of them ,in jihad)
even if like mahjority ppl you ppl are allergic to islam and its obligations,even than read what chinese leader said,he is the guy who made modern china.
chinese leader ma tse tung once said that best dialogue is achieved at "gun point"!

Last edited:

Raheem

Banned
Meetha meetha hup hup, karwa karwa thu thu?

read it what u have wrote. Its total personal, and very common brain analysis. Half of your analysis is built on N-leagu's statements, half of your analysis is based on Musharaf's views. You should remix songs. In my opinion its the best for you. But the problem is that you don't want change, and remixing will cause change. I have worked 75% on a topic. I will post it as soon as possible. Then I will wait for your reply. Let's close this.
you want to close it, thats fine, bring logic and I will be convinced

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
imran khan must take a side.either islam or secularism....its the middle side he seems to take that does not give him popularity he needs..

There are three sides
Secularism - Islam - Extremisim

You are correct, Imran is in the middle.

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Well to be very honest, you happened to be very kind heart, have given 4th grader, for me its only and only D-Grader............

lol... it was the 4th grade :P little kidds !! and they always stay in 4th grade .. since they only score an F not even a D !!

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Well to be very honest, you happened to be very kind heart, have given 4th grader, for me its only and only D-Grader............

lol... it was the 4th grade :P little kidds !! and they always stay in 4th grade .. since they only score an F not even a D !!