Why everyone criticizing Nawaz Sharif? - Mehar Bukhari raises very important point

shoaibazizmeer

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PTI members disliking my post or blaming Mehar Bukhari is not solution. Please take is neutral no doubt she has raised very valid point. Let me tell you guys I was member of PTI since PTI started their first membership program. I can bet with you none of you have affiliation with PTI more than me. But the problem is I am not blind follower and all these things are question mark for every founder single member of PTI. Because politics of Imran Khan is changed 180 degree but may be you guys can never realize it because you are just new emotional members.

Brother that is good to hear that you are not a blind follower. Even most of the voters of Imran Khan do not believe in blind following (check Talat Hussain Analysis in his today's programme at Dawn Channel). Mostly educated class is supporting Imran and you why they are.

I am sure if you come up with reasonable arguments, people on this forum will listen to you. But please present logical and rational arguments if you have, no more conspiracy theory.

Everyone will appreciate your genuine arguments if you have any. Cheers

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imran Khan has always bashed PMLN, nothing new there...The only one who is really to be blamed here is Shabaz Sharif himself...who told him to use such kind of language in his rally...what did he expect in return from PPP, a flower garland? Of course, ppp retaliated...why is MQM rallying against pmln, that only Altaf can answer...or perhaps his master, MI6 can..
21.gif

Muhd. Faheem

Voter (50+ posts)
That is a good excuse , when something is against you state is as conspiracy theory without looking into the facts and figures. Let me answer one thing If you think Imran khan doesn't have support from establishment support. Why Imran Khan didn't say a single word against Pak Army for safe escape of raymond davis and abbotabad. Don't you think Army was the main culprit behind both incidences. There two more point but let answer these two things.

QUOTE=shoaibazizmeer;578803]Brother that is good to hear that you are not a blind follower. Even most of the voters of Imran Khan do not believe in blind following (check Talat Hussain Analysis in his today's programme at Dawn Channel). Mostly educated class is supporting Imran and you why they are.

I am sure if you come up with reasonable arguments, people on this forum will listen to you. But please present logical and rational arguments if you have, no more conspiracy theory.

Everyone will appreciate your genuine arguments if you have any. Cheers[/QUOTE]

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That is a good excuse , when something is against you state is as conspiracy theory without looking into the facts and figures. Let me answer one thing If you think Imran khan doesn't have support from establishment support. Why Imran Khan didn't say a single word against Pak Army for safe escape of raymond davis and abbotabad. Don't you think Army was the main culprit behind both incidences. There two more point but let answer these two things.

QUOTE=shoaibazizmeer;578803]Brother that is good to hear that you are not a blind follower. Even most of the voters of Imran Khan do not believe in blind following (check Talat Hussain Analysis in his today's programme at Dawn Channel). Mostly educated class is supporting Imran and you why they are.

Everyone will appreciate your genuine arguments if you have any. Cheers
[/QUOTE]

yes, the army is to be blamed..so it should have thrown the court's decision is dust bin...grabbed raymond davis...and our politicians could scream "army nay jamhooriyat ko khatray may dala" and we must bring in a general who is our servant and cut down the army's size so the corrupt government can control it better..

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This lady makes things sound too interesting......conspiracy theories, conspiracy theories and more conspiracy theories

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI members disliking my post or blaming Mehar Bukhari is not solution. Please take is neutral no doubt she has raised very valid point. Let me tell you guys I was member of PTI since PTI started their first membership program. I can bet with you none of you have affiliation with PTI more than me. But the problem is I am not blind follower and all these things are question mark for every founder single member of PTI. Because politics of Imran Khan is changed 180 degree but may be you guys can never realize it because you are just new emotional members.

why are u ashamed of telling that U are a PML(N) supporter???Imran criticized Zardari yesterday more than he criticized Sharifs so now stop ur stupid arguments

Abu Talha

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Mehar Bukhari raises very important point

Heavily paid by NS
May it is true

He, his wife so called EX wife (still have relation) and his children raised by british lady ( I do not want to called Jewish lady) raised in UK there not thing is free

Please tell how much IK paid to other TV Ancohors and singer ( Ask from your father or mother in his time it used to called "Domm" or "Kanger") How much Mr. IK paid to them.

Muhd. Faheem

Voter (50+ posts)
Abdullah bro,

I am not ashamed , and its true I support PML N but not the follower of PML N. There is difference b/w follower and supporter , I hope you may understand. I really don't have any issue what Imran Khan said about nawaz shareef. Secondly the reason I left PTI is mentioned above but why I support PML N is due to the team they do have. In my opinion they have best team among all parties so I am hopeful that they can be savior

why are u ashamed of telling that U are a PML(N) supporter???Imran criticized Zardari yesterday more than he criticized Sharifs so now stop ur stupid arguments

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
There has been so many leaders in the past who appeared out of no where and tried to take over things. The old words we want change and corruption free pakistan. But no one ever got success who stood against the unjust policies of army. This country has never been run by civilians.. even the most powerful civilian PM bhutto was hanged. And what happened? nothing. So its a simple 2+2 policy.. if you need power you have to play dirty according to the game plans of army.
Nawaz has not done that since he became PM. Many people in recent years have been saying that he would get a big blow because of his defience against army. And even if he pays a big price for his stand i am with him. He is the man of courage. No matter what happened he has not changed his course. Not like the 2 number leaders who change every day like altaf or imran who are so good in u turns.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Is Imran Khan new age Asghar Khan?

319643_265714993470928_143462899029472_733398_252295675_n.jpg

Why IK doesnt speak against Army Establishment which is the real problem of Pakistan & have state within state....

but he will not speak.......yes v all know....(blah)

he doesnt speak against ANP, MQM, Bugti killing, APML...

he can be friendly with Altaf Bhai ....Chaudhry Brothers.....All lotas like Mian Azhar, Tareen, Shah Mahmood , Jazi Khan but he cant go with PML(N)...

Strange....isnt it??? sorry 2 PTI Emotionl members ....only party that Establishment doesnt like right now is PML(N).....& all r against PMLN)......:sorry:

Strange .............Think guys.....im not fan of PML(N)......but IK behaviour doubts me alot....that he is going 2 be Another Asghar Khan.....if u know History.....& on top of that China visit...Hmmmmm.......thanx
:pakistan-flag-wavin

feeling is mutual here ...
not a PML-N fan or supporter myself .. but since lately PML-N is not in good books of establishment everyone including Imran Khan are focussing on PML-N ..

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
مہر بخاری آج کے پروگرام کے بعد میری نظر میں ایک بہادر خاتون بن کر ابھری ھیں۔ بہادری کی سب سے بڑا ثبوت ان کا ایم کیو ایم کا ماضی اور حال کا موازنہ کرنا اور ان کی اصلیت کو بے نقاب کرنا، ایسے وقت میں جب ہر کوئی عمران کے قصیدے پڑھہ رہا ھے اور حقائق پر نظر ثانی نھیں کر رہا کہ یہ سب کچھہ اسٹیبلشمنٹ کر وارہی ھے نواز شریف کو نیچا دکھانے کے لئے، مہر صاحبہ نے الطاف بھائی کے عمران کو مبارکباد دینے کو بھی پوائنٹ آؤٹ کیا ھے فس سے صاف ظاہر ھوتا ھے کہ اب تمام سیاسی جماعتیں ن لیگ کے خلاف متحد ھوکر صف آراء ھیں۔ پہلے الیکشن پرو بھٹو اور اینٹی بھٹو ھوا کرتے تھے اب ایسا لگ رہا ھے کہ آئندہ سے الیکشن پرو نواز اور اینٹی نواز ھوں گے۔ ان تمام باتوں سے ظاہر ھوگیا ھے کہ نواز شریف ایک بڑا سیاستدان ھے جس سے اسٹیبلشمنٹ تو خوف زدہ ھے ھی باقی تمام سیاستدان بھی خوف زدہ ھیں۔

IMQAYA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mera khiyal hay k Shahbaz Sharif khud Nawaz Sharif ki saiasat nahi karna chahta bcz.wo nahi chahta kay Nawaz ab prime minister banay wo chahta
hay kay next prime minister Hamza Shahbaz banay.Nawaz kay bachay to Pakistan say bahir hain wo to siasat say bahir hain.Nawaz ko iss baat ka ilm
ho gia hay issi liyay wo aksar Pakistan say bahir rehta hay Mujhay in ka zati tor per pata hay.Shabaz bohat makkar insan hay.

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ????? ????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????????? ????? ??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ???

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
Mera khiyal hay k Shahbaz Sharif khud Nawaz Sharif ki saiasat nahi karna chahta bcz.wo nahi chahta kay Nawaz ab prime minister banay wo chahta
hay kay next prime minister Hamza Shahbaz banay.Nawaz kay bachay to Pakistan say bahir hain wo to siasat say bahir hain.Nawaz ko iss baat ka ilm
ho gia hay issi liyay wo aksar Pakistan say bahir rehta hay Mujhay in ka zati tor per pata hay.Shabaz bohat makkar insan hay.

شھباز شریف کو اگر نواز شریف سے غداری کرنا ھوتی تو 1999 میں کر لیتا، شھباز شریف کبھی نواز شریف سے غداری نھیں کرے گا،

Last edited:

change

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
No personal comments on Mehar Bukhari but I would comment on what she said about targetting NS. In my personal opinion NS is alone and being targeted politically for the following reasons:

First: Lack of Political Wisdom; [He failed to understand politics of Zardari and could not forsee why Zardari choose to be President and not Prime Minister]

Second: Lack of Decision Making Power; [For almost Four Years he could not make a decision as to whether he should make a proper move agaisnt PPP government or not]

Third: Wrong Political Decision; [It was a wrong decision on the part of NS to support Zardari in presidential election]

Fourth: Lack of Timing a decision; [NS lacks timing a decision; he started agitation against PPP government very late, this should have been started too early]

Fifth: Excess of Ego; [Size of NS's ego is too large that he did not bother to talk to his ex-party members; im refering to Chaudhry Bradrans and other Muslim leagues although Chaudhrys were very much interested to join NS but NS wanted them to request rather beg NS to take them back in his party, which I guess was impossible for chaudhrys]

Sixth: His grudge against GHQ; [NS could not forget what Army did to him in both of his governments; but again i would say whatever happened to NS in his tenure was result of his own ill-decisions; In his first tenure he had differences with President and it was also because of his Ego; he tried to clash with judiciary; supreme court was attacked in his tenure; in second tenure he tried to exercise his Legitimate Executive Authority in an Illegitimate Manners; he was Chief Executive; he had every right to appoint Army Chief of his own choice this was his Legitimate Executive Authority but look the way he tried to exercise his Authority by diverting plane of his own Armed Services Chief to India[or some say to Dubai or to Nawab Shah; whatever] but it was a wrong decision rather Illegitimate Manner of exercising Authority, it was an insult and humiliation to a sitting Army Chief [im not a mushi fan; but fact is fact] so the result was obvious.

With this I want to add that NS's so-called Anti-Army stand, which Mehar Bukhar has tried to highlight is dangerous for Pakistan because if NS becomes PM of Pakistan for the 3rd time he will be driven by his Anti-Army/ISI approach, which will again lead to clash with Military Establishment. I am in favour of 'Civilian Supermacy' in Pakistan but it cannot be established by taking drastic measures against Army/ISI overnight. Remember Army/ISI is national institutions they ought to be respected and strengthen with good policy decisions and not to be weaken by emotional steps. This is what Army is smelling if NS becomes PM, he will definitly try to take such drastic measures and this maybe the reason that Army does not want a 'Sole Elected Government'. A coilation government suits Army and IK maybe a reasonable option in present situation.

Sevent: No National Agenda or Innovation; I've read menifesto of NS and I've seen two governments of NS but I dont see any National Agenda in NS's politics plus there is nothing new in his politics to take Pakistan forward. To keep pace with changing global situation Pakistan needs 'Innovation' in every field of life including politics. Innovative ideas for economy and to improve living standard of people of Pakistan but there is nothing such like in NS's programme. There is no new programme or scheme to launch. Take the example of Yellow Cab; NS started this scheme in his First Government in 1990-1993, which was not successful even at that time, now after almost 21 years [1990 to 2011] they have introduced the same failed scheme, which means they have no new plan for the public, if they cannot come with a single new idea in 21 years that means their brains have become 'barran' that cannot produce any thing new, so NS cannot bring 'change' in Pakistan, for change new, young, innovative and enthusistic people are required, which may be seen in shape of IK.

Pakistan Zindabad

raz30

MPA (400+ posts)
The way she keeps calling Mushahidullah of PML N, so obvious she is biased. Stupid Anchor

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You probably are right that PML(N) has a better team and on the face of it they look sincere too. I, for one honestly believed that the sharifs must have learned from their mistakes from getting nurtured in the lap of a dictator to amassing wealth using their positions of power to acting as incompetent leader and squandering their majority to making a deal with another dictator to then going and sitting in the laps of saudis and in turn forever indebted to the saudis for life to then taking part in elections in 2008 to letting musharraf get away from the country to then making deals with zaradari to supporting zardari to the point of sustaining him and then strengthening him......the list is long - but, i thought that may be they learned from their mistakes - based on the their actions and words in the last few months and specially last few weeks had me utterly disappointed in their leadership.....they are after all what we call tradtional and typical political leaders. Without vision and clarity!

Also, a good team in pakistani context doesnt mean anything. Its very unfortunate that we have a culture of personality worship - why do you think that we find factions or all kinds in political parties - its because these so called lover of democracy political parties' leaders cant stand the concept of democracy in their own parties! Some other parties have good teams too - look at MQM, or even PPP but whats happening there - that good leadership is taken hostage by the inept and incompetent personality who run their parties as their personal fiefdoms even though they put up charades in the form of central executive committees or rabita comittees.....so, in pakistan's context we have to look at the individual top leaders and their capabilities and forget about the team.......

Abdullah bro,

I am not ashamed , and its true I support PML N but not the follower of PML N. There is difference b/w follower and supporter , I hope you may understand. I really don't have any issue what Imran Khan said about nawaz shareef. Secondly the reason I left PTI is mentioned above but why I support PML N is due to the team they do have. In my opinion they have best team among all parties so I am hopeful that they can be savior