Why didn't PM Imran attend the funeral prayer of his friend Naeem ul Haq

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
In this context, which one is Zafarullah and which one is Jinnah?

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
But you can defed

Look who is talking, shit asshole who always barks against state of Pakistan never used forum for Kashmir or uncover RSS BJP extremism. Chaddi like you are gone nuts after dilli elections
And what is your accomplishment for releasing the Kashmiris from prison ? I know that lots of dummies are created by the Ghafoora and company but they forgot to replace their brain . These focun generals are paid by the tax money of us Pakistanis , they are not alone defending the country and fighting the war. This should also be a case that how many times they actually won anything substantial. There will always be the pee drinker like you who will never be satisfied with the dictatorial power of few on the top. Slave yourself all you want because the freedom is priceless and only brave can dare for it.

Last edited:

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Xiggs bhai main is baat se itefaaq nahi karta!
yeh tu bandey aur doost ka mamla hai , Niazi ki marzi jai na jai
Hum ne kiyon islam sekhana hai , tur tareeqay samjhaney hain 66 saal ki PM ko?
its personal matter of Niazi I guess
Rasool Allah saww se poocha gaya ke aap jab Mairaj pe gaye aur jannat bhi dekh li to wapis kiyun aana pasand kia? to Aanhazrat saww ne jawab dia ke 3 cheezon ke azeem ajr ki wajah se

1- Yateemo ki kifalat
2- Muslimeen ke janazay mai sihrkat, aur
3- masjid ki safayee

anyhow! Imran khan ki buhat si baaten achi bhi hai jinki mai kia sab tareef kertay hain to kuch baaten buri bhi hain jinko bura bhi bolna chahiye.

bhaibarood

Rasool Allah saww se poocha gaya ke aap jab Mairaj pe gaye aur jannat bhi dekh li to wapis kiyun aana pasand kia? to Aanhazrat saww ne jawab dia ke 3 cheezon ke azeem ajr ki wajah se

1- Yateemo ki kifalat
3- masjid ki safayee

anyhow! Imran khan ki buhat si baaten achi bhi hai jinki mai kia sab tareef kertay hain to kuch baaten buri bhi hain jinko bura bhi bolna chahiye.
Kahan coicaine Niazi aur kahan ke burgazidha hastiyaan bhai!
Ap logon ko riysat e madina ka choona lagya hai ap loog isko kia samjh bethay hain ?

Zaidi Qasim

1- Yateemo ki kifalat
3- masjid ki safayee

Yaar, yeh bunda ( IK) khiska howa lugta hai.Aap kis chakar main per gaien hain .

Xiggs

Yaar, yeh bunda ( IK) khiska howa lugta hai.Aap kis chakar main per gaien hain .
I am not his hardcore follower hence you won't see me abuse other members or their family members. jab jab koi acha kaam karayga chahay woh IK ho ya nawaz sharif ya zardari mai usli tareef karoonga aur jab kisi baat se ittefaq nahi karoonga to bol bhi doonga.

mera yeh hi kehna hai ke jab PPP aur PMLN ki govts. ko poora waqt dia gaya hai to PTI ko bhi milna chahiye. Agar woh hi haal kia jo previous govts. ne kia to PTI ko bhi koi vite nahi dega aur woh bhi PMLN aur PPP ki terha ek regional party ban ke reh jayegi.

Zaidi Qasim

I am not his hardcore follower hence you won't see me abuse other members or their family members. jab jab koi acha kaam karayga chahay woh IK ho ya nawaz sharif ya zardari mai usli tareef karoonga aur jab kisi baat se ittefaq nahi karoonga to bol bhi doonga.

mera yeh hi kehna hai ke jab PPP aur PMLN ki govts. ko poora waqt dia gaya hai to PTI ko bhi milna chahiye. Agar woh hi haal kia jo previous govts. ne kia to PTI ko bhi koi vite nahi dega aur woh bhi PMLN aur PPP ki terha ek regional party ban ke reh jayegi.

مجھے کیا اعتراض ہوسکتا ہے اگر بونگی خان بھی اپنے پانچ سال کے راج کو مکمل کرے ۔ لیکن ایک چاول کا دانا، پوری بوری کا راز کھول دیتا ہے ۔ یہ جو پچھلے سولہ ماہ سے ملک میں تماشا لگایا ہوا ہے ، اسے دیکھنے کے بعد بھی اگر آپ اپنے رائے تبدیل نہیں کرتے تو پھر کیا کہا جاسکتا ہے ۔ اگر ایک نظر اسکی کیبنٹ پر ڈال دیں تو معلوم ہوجائے گا کہ کون یہ حکومت چلا رہا ہے ۔ غضب خدا کا ، لوگ مہنگائ سے بے بس ہو گئے ہیں اور اسے ان حالات میں بھی اپنی حکومت کی ناکامی نظر نہیں آتی ۔ ھر کام کے ذمہ دار دوسرے قرار دیے جارہے ہیں اور حکومتی ذمہ داروں کا علم نہیں ۔ ایسے چوتڑ حکومت بھی اللہ کی مار ہی ہوتی ہے ۔

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't worry about my status ... and my deeds. To one it's own. Your posts reek of hatred for Imran ... You try to drag him even in things which have nothing to do with him. Do yo know why he did not attended the funeral for one of his best friends? You don't ... so don't speculate and don't assume. Have you seen him sniffing cocaine ... No ... you haven't ... but again you being a patwari, that's what you did ... hurl allegations without any proof ... Do you know what Allah says about these type of people in Quran? Probably not ... why bother now anyways. I am not connected with any party and nor l am living off some bones thrown by your masters ... but I have a brain that I use and I have the courage to stand up against what is wrong regardless of who it is. Imran is not perfect but he is not corrupt and has not siphoned this nation's wealth to become wealthy. He has taken a stand against this status quo mafia ... so your and your masters' pain is obvious. You never had a problem when the nation was being looted for last 40 plus years by the masters you serve who brought the nation to the edge of bankruptcy. Maybe its time you take a chill pill and "vote ko izzat do" and stop defending your proven corrupt "convicted" masters ... which were proven guilty by the highest court of the land. Thodi shurm hai to doob muro chuloo bhur paani main.

lies won't buy you anything . The way you defending the Cocaine sniffer tells me about your own status . But even then , I won't accuse you of something I don't have any proof of. However, the Lota bus supporters are not only devoid of any sensible thinking , they are hard core liars who are defending the corrupt lotas running the Government.

Zaidi Qasim

Don't worry about my status ... and my deeds. To one it's own. Your posts reek of hatred for Imran ... You try to drag him even in things which have nothing to do with him. Do yo know why he did not attended the funeral for one of his best friends? You don't ... so don't speculate and don't assume. Have you seen him sniffing cocaine ... No ... you haven't ... but again you being a patwari, that's what you did ... hurl allegations without any proof ... Do you know what Allah says about these type of people in Quran? Probably not ... why bother now anyways. I am not connected with any party and nor l am living off some bones thrown by your masters ... but I have a brain that I use and I have the courage to stand up against what is wrong regardless of who it is. Imran is not perfect but he is not corrupt and has not siphoned this nation's wealth to become wealthy. He has taken a stand against this status quo mafia ... so your and your masters' pain is obvious. You never had a problem when the nation was being looted for last 40 plus years by the masters you serve who brought the nation to the edge of bankruptcy. Maybe its time you take a chill pill and "vote ko izzat do" and stop defending your proven corrupt "convicted" masters ... which were proven guilty by the highest court of the land. Thodi shurm hai to doob muro chuloo bhur paani main.
Your dumb ass comments about his habits are as if you have seen him not do the things I have known . Do you know why he didn't attend the funeral of his friend ? Or if he called you and told you in your ears with his faint voice the reason for not attending the funeral. I think you can't proof that he did attend the funeral otherwise you would try to tell me that he did in fact attend the funeral. As of his drug addiction , Reham khan in her recollection has said openly that what his family and his sons doing inside the house . Now you would also try to tell me that she didn't tell the truth .

If someone who needs to be ashamed of his blind support to this idiot , it is you . Show me even one of your post where you express that Bongi Khan made any mistake in his last 16 months of governance. I have enough of this BS from the lota bus idiots who worship this foolish like a god. I hate those hypocrites who call him Sadiq and Ameen when he included chronic liars in his Cabinet .

bhaibarood

Xiggs bhai ap yeh note karain ke main Niazi ka critic honey ke bawajood Niazi ke janzaney pe na janey ko defend kar rha hoon!
religion aur NIazi do alag alag cheezain hain

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why you patwaris are so the most stupid creatures on this planet? What a stupid argument ... have you seen him not do it ... Wow I have not seen you drink alcohol ... but I know you probably did. You may want to check Fawad Ch.'s tweet explaining the reason for him not attending the funeral. That's why I was telling you earlier not start barking before gathering your facts first ... otherwise you will look even more stupid ... and now here you are ... looking more stupider than you probably really are. I am not going to tell you the reason ... just giving you the opportunity to learn Twitter or search via Google. You stupid lot is really gone bonkers ... believing an ex-wife ... do you think she will singing praises for a guy who has divorced her. Do you have any common sense or you have sold that along with your soul too?

Well no one in his cabinet has called him sadiq and ameen but the highest court of Pakistan ... remember the same courts who have called your masters "sicilian mafia" and have convicted them. Do you know even the meaning of the word "convict"? That is the reason why I am not ashamed and you should be for defending the proven corrupt mafia who have looted the motherland. Now crawl back in the same hole you emerged from Troll.

Your dumb ass comments about his habits are as if you have seen him not do the things I have known . Do you know why he didn't attend the funeral of his friend ? Or if he called you and told you in your ears with his faint voice the reason for not attending the funeral. I think you can't proof that he did attend the funeral otherwise you would try to tell me that he did in fact attend the funeral. As of his drug addiction , Reham khan in her recollection has said openly that what his family and his sons doing inside the house . Now you would also try to tell me that she didn't tell the truth .

If someone who needs to be ashamed of his blind support to this idiot , it is you . Show me even one of your post where you express that Bongi Khan made any mistake in his last 16 months of governance. I have enough of this BS from the lota bus idiots who worship this foolish like a god. I hate those hypocrites who call him Sadiq and Ameen when he included chronic liars in his Cabinet .

Zaidi Qasim

Why you patwaris are so the most stupid creatures on this planet? What a stupid argument ... have you seen him not do it ... Wow I have not seen you drink alcohol ... but I know you probably did. You may want to check Fawad Ch.'s tweet explaining the reason for him not attending the funeral. That's why I was telling you earlier not start barking before gathering your facts first ... otherwise you will look even more stupid ... and now here you are ... looking more stupider than you probably really are. I am not going to tell you the reason ... just giving you the opportunity to learn Twitter or search via Google. You stupid lot is really gone bonkers ... believing an ex-wife ... do you think she will singing praises for a guy who has divorced her. Do you have any common sense or you have sold that along with your soul too?

Well no one in his cabinet has called him sadiq and ameen but the highest court of Pakistan ... remember the same courts who have called your masters "sicilian mafia" and have convicted them. Do you know even the meaning of the word "convict"? That is the reason why I am not ashamed and you should be for defending the proven corrupt mafia who have looted the motherland. Now crawl back in the same hole you emerged from Troll.
What a stupid idiot . Fawad Mota is now going to tell you the truth . And the truth is that because he wanted to have the funeral prayer in Islamabad, that is why the Bongi Khan didn't attend the real Funeral in Karachi . ? . Is that what you believe is the reason of not attending the actual funerals . F** , man you guys are really fucked up , up there .. ?
Now coming to his drug addiction , tell me if Reham Khan is lying ? Only because she is telling the truth , you are discounting her ..

And this is the level of your pea brain fry pan. Reham khan is lying . The mafia is raising the prices. The media is involved with negative propaganda against the Governemnt. The Opposition is conspiring against the Government .... etc etc . Only a real f**** up potty head is still believing these lies.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
If there was a championship for being stupid ... you will be the winner hands down.

You guys tried to defame Imran before but as always failed miserably and you will fail again. Did you attended Naeem-ul-Haq's funeral .... or you missed the opportunity for gaining some sawab. Imran is responsible for his deeds ... He will be answerable to the Creator. And you will be for yours ... wtf is your problem if he attends the funeral or not. Did you attended Kulsoom Nawaz's funeral? Are you planning to attend Nawaz's funeral when he passes away and his family decides to bury him in Pakistan? You are fucked up dumba$$ ... get some education. Your problem is your fucking nose which you want to poke in everyone else's business rather than minding your own business. If your standard of truth is reham khan ... than you are beyond help. Her single allegation is nothing but hearsay. No proof ... just BS ... Don't you think she had plenty of opportunity to make some videos to show as proof ... Apparently your party is an expert of making videos for exploitation and blackmail.

As far as prices is concerned, I am not even going to explain to an illiterate patwari ... what a nation that had no funds to pay back its loans taken by its corrupt rulers has to go through to get out of that hole. Take an economics 101 course ... maybe that will help.

BTW still waiting to hear from you about the loot and plunder that your masters did to become the wealthiest family of Pakistan along with Zardari. Clearly you have nothing to defend your convicted masters. Waiting to hear what the penthouse pirates aka escaped convicts defender like to say. The whole chor tubbar has escaped Pakistan and now jaali Nelson Mandela want his daughter to escape. La'anat ho is chor tubbar pur aur un ke paid touts pur.

What a stupid idiot . Fawad Mota is now going to tell you the truth . And the truth is that because he wanted to have the funeral prayer in Islamabad, that is why the Bongi Khan didn't attend the real Funeral in Karachi . ? . Is that what you believe is the reason of not attending the actual funerals . F** , man you guys are really fucked up , up there .. ?
Now coming to his drug addiction , tell me if Reham Khan is lying ? Only because she is telling the truth , you are discounting her ..

And this is the level of your pea brain fry pan. Reham khan is lying . The mafia is raising the prices. The media is involved with negative propaganda against the Governemnt. The Opposition is conspiring against the Government .... etc etc . Only a real f**** up potty head is still believing these lies.

Zaidi Qasim

If there was a championship for being stupid ... you will be the winner hands down.

You guys tried to defame Imran before but as always failed miserably and you will fail again. Did you attended Naeem-ul-Haq's funeral .... or you missed the opportunity for gaining some sawab. Imran is responsible for his deeds ... He will be answerable to the Creator. And you will be for yours ... wtf is your problem if he attends the funeral or not. Did you attended Kulsoom Nawaz's funeral? Are you planning to attend Nawaz's funeral when he passes away and his family decides to bury him in Pakistan? You are fucked up dumba$$ ... get some education. Your problem is your fucking nose which you want to poke in everyone else's business rather than minding your own business. If your standard of truth is reham khan ... than you are beyond help. Her single allegation is nothing but hearsay. No proof ... just BS ... Don't you think she had plenty of opportunity to make some videos to show as proof ... Apparently your party is an expert of making videos for exploitation and blackmail.

As far as prices is concerned, I am not even going to explain to an illiterate patwari ... what a nation that had no funds to pay back its loans taken by its corrupt rulers has to go through to get out of that hole. Take an economics 101 course ... maybe that will help.

BTW still waiting to hear from you about the loot and plunder that your masters did to become the wealthiest family of Pakistan along with Zardari. Clearly you have nothing to defend your convicted masters. Waiting to hear what the penthouse pirates aka escaped convicts defender like to say. The whole chor tubbar has escaped Pakistan and now jaali Nelson Mandela want his daughter to escape. La'anat ho is chor tubbar pur aur un ke paid touts pur.
You proven to be the dumber than I thought. The fact is that he didn't bother to attend the funeral and I said he is an arrogant and ignorant person . Now, whether he will get any Sawab from the funeral he is going to hold in Islamabad is something to be seen .
It is not me who is now coming out with excuses of his absence. It is you , Mota Fawad and many other pottyheads who are rushing to defend his acts .

It is so sad to see you wasting your time and energy for a drug addict and you still think after all the mayhem for last 16 months that his Lota party will be able to deliver anything to the people who have been deprived of basis necessities. Even the Shubber Zaidi didn't want to have anything to do with his style of Governance.

Reham Khan is a liar. Media is a liar , The Judge in California is a liar . Even the common man on the street who is crying is a liar . The only person who is Sadiq and Ameen is Bongi Khan alone. Enjoy Bongi Ride as usual. The more the time goes by, the more the hypocrites are exposed.