Why didn't PM Imran attend the funeral prayer of his friend Naeem ul Haq

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
phir wohi murghi ki ek taang ... bohat hee ghamad aaadmi hai bhai tu ... what part of someone's beliefs are their personal matters between their and their creator ... who the f#ck are you??? Worry about your own deeds my friend ... Imran will not be in your grave ... you will be. When Allah will ask him about his deeds, he will be the one who will have to respond. And you better be prepared not just for your own deeds but for all the BS and hatred and fatwas you have been spewing. Naam ke musalman mut buno ... umel se zahir kuro .... abhi to tumhari hurkatain kisi hindu se bhi bud-tur hain. May Allah give you hidaya and the opportunity to repent before your last breath.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
phir wohi murghi ki ek taang ... bohat hee ghamad aaadmi hai bhai tu ... what part of someone's beliefs are their personal matters between their and their creator ... who the f#ck are you??? Worry about your own deeds my friend ... Imran will not be in your grave ... you will be. When Allah will ask him about his deeds, he will be the one who will have to respond. And you better be prepared not just for your own deeds but for all the BS and hatred and fatwas you have been spewing. Naam ke musalman mut buno ... umel se zahir kuro .... abhi to tumhari hurkatain kisi hindu se bhi bud-tur hain. May Allah give you hidaya and the opportunity to repent before your last breath.

Continue to read and watch what I am posting . Seems like you will be in his grave for sure.....

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
How pathetic and shameless, using someone's death for political point scoring and catharsis for their bughz-e-Khan.

And even more shameless and pathetic the kind of language being used from all quarters in this thread. Will anyone of you use this kind of language while attending someones funeral?

Even if you have some kind of disagreement, better to hold your tongue in respect of the recently departed.

Is there any shortage of threads where everyone has stripped each others mothers, sisters and wives and verbally raped them enough times already. That is has to be brought here also?

God knows what the moderators do here other than change thread titles and put thumbnails on threads.

Sohraab

Is thread se aap sab ko andaza ho jai ga ke yeh MC Youthiyee aik number ke haraami zaleeel kisi kuttti ke bachay hain

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
How pathetic and shameless, using someone's death for political point scoring and catharsis for their bughz-e-Khan.

And even more shameless and pathetic the kind of language being used from all quarters in this thread. Will anyone of you use this kind of language while attending someones funeral?

Even if you have some kind of disagreement, better to hold your tongue in respect of the recently departed.

Is there any shortage of threads where everyone has stripped each others mothers, sisters and wives and verbally raped them enough times already. That is has to be brought here also?

God knows what the moderators do here other than change thread titles and put thumbnails on threads.
Agree with thumbnails lol
But kash ap youthion ke aur pti kay media wing ke bakwas ku bhee condemn karain

Some youthias were saying few days back that maryam Nawaz is worse than aps killers

can you believe ?

miangan

MPA (400+ posts)
Khan ko jana chaheye tha. Khan tue abdul qader ke janazi mi bhe nahe geya tha. Ya khan aik numbar ka selfish insan lagthi hayn

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Being a very well known paid tout ... do you honestly believe that I spent a minute of my time actually reading your posts that are devoid of any intelligent content? Stop daydreaming my friend and make yourself a more useful human being ... i.e. once you are being done a patwari.

Continue to read and watch what I am posting . Seems like you will be in his grave for sure.....

Zaidi Qasim

Being a very well known paid tout ... do you honestly believe that I spent a minute of my time actually reading your posts that are devoid of any intelligent content? Stop daydreaming my friend and make yourself a more useful human being ... i.e. once you are being done a patwari.
lies won't buy you anything . The way you defending the Cocaine sniffer tells me about your own status . But even then , I won't accuse you of something I don't have any proof of. However, the Lota bus supporters are not only devoid of any sensible thinking , they are hard core liars who are defending the corrupt lotas running the Government.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Afsos ki baat hai. Kam se namaz e janaza pe hona chahiye tha.
Xiggs bhai main is baat se itefaaq nahi karta!
yeh tu bandey aur doost ka mamla hai , Niazi ki marzi jai na jai
Hum ne kiyon islam sekhana hai , tur tareeqay samjhaney hain 66 saal ki PM ko?
its personal matter of Niazi I guess

AWAITED

Senator (1k+ posts)
But you can defed
lies won't buy you anything . The way you defending the Cocaine sniffer tells me about your own status . But even then , I won't accuse you of something I don't have any proof of. However, the Lota bus supporters are not only devoid of any sensible thinking , they are hard core liars who are defending the corrupt lotas running the Government.
Look who is talking, shit asshole who always barks against state of Pakistan never used forum for Kashmir or uncover RSS BJP extremism. Chaddi like you are gone nuts after dilli elections