Why always a woman immoral in our society ??

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@cesfpan

I travelled once in daewoo , bechari bus hostess , every time she passed through the passenger seats , she had to try hard not to get herself rubbed against any one ...."

Yes obsolutely !

Those who harass girls,if somebody does the same to their sister they would kill both sister and that person.If that innocent bus hostess rubbed against anyone even by mistake that person would constantly harass her and make her life hell.I remember a while ago two bus hostesses were kidnapped
in Gujranwala by two boys and were raped.There was big hue and cry,I am not sure what happened to those boys but lives of those girls was completely ruined.Do you think anybody would marry them in that macho society ? Here in The West there are many ills but nobody can harass a girl like that.They would respond with full force of law.
Fully agree.....you can't escape law whosoever you are......

adnan_younus

pakistani mard ka islam ghutnoan se shuru or naaf per khatam hojata hai

Hello every one.I have a question to all members which really irritates me that we really used to hear in our society that a certain woman is a promiscouious one and a woman of bad character.But only rarlely we hear same kind of hearsay about a man.Contrary to that a man who is involved in immoral activities like pre marital or extra marital affairs is considered a person true to his gender.What a height of hyprocrasy it is?Both r human beings;a man should also be subject of same loathing and cursing as a woman could be.In our religion too both man and woman r subject to same punishments from same sins then why a woman is always victimized and a man can get away with every kind of sin under the sun?

canadian

Canadian Bhai,
Now that you have taken such a high moral ground why don't you ask Imran Khan what is his relation with Seeta White? Ask him to take DNA test and if proven guilty would you punish him?

We will take care of Imraan.By the way how many girl friends Altaf Bhai has ? Just to refresh you memory I will reproduce an old paper clipping which said "Altaf Hussain started taking over the Karachi underworld. During the same time many Urdu speaking (Muhajir) families started accusing Altaf Hussain for raping their family members. One of the most famous cases was the rape ofNazia Hassan. Some of the families openly avowed to kill him. On December 21, 1991 Altaf was attacked but he escaped injuries. It is suspected that this incident was either related to one of the rapes or the underworld. But it shook Altaf's confidence."

moazzamniaz

Here is an excerpt from a related article

"If women don't have many opportunities to make money on their own, they need the value of sex to be as high as possible. When women don't have other opportunities, sex is the main thing she has to offer. Women will hold out longer for sex if they can't get power in other ways. In countries where women are at a big disadvantage, they restrain sex, so the price is high and men make a lifetime commitment to support them to get sex. Men will do whatever is required for sex."

This may be true, especially insofar as women with few economic opportunities need to secure support from men. But there are several other explanations for the findings. And countries with poor gender equality also often have strong prohibitions against women having premarital sex — in fact, constraints on women's sexual behavior are one of the hallmarks of inequality. So women in such countries might well under-report their number of partners, driving the total number of "partners per capita" down. Also, women (and men) in these countries may have less casual sex because it's socially stigmatized, not because women are "restraining sex."

P.S. This whole hypocritical psyche is based on some deep rooted contradictory flaws in our own thinking, culture and society. And it is not gonna change unless we root out these basic unislamic and inhumane paradoxes.

Last edited:

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
We will take care of Imraan.By the way how many girl friends Altaf Bhai has ? Just to refresh you memory I will reproduce an old paper clipping which said "Altaf Hussain started taking over the Karachi underworld. During the same time many Urdu speaking (Muhajir) families started accusing Altaf Hussain for raping their family members. One of the most famous cases was the rape ofNazia Hassan. Some of the families openly avowed to kill him. On December 21, 1991 Altaf was attacked but he escaped injuries. It is suspected that this incident was either related to one of the rapes or the underworld. But it shook Altaf's confidence."

Canadian Bhai,
I have only one yard stick, if found guilty punish him. Be it Altaf Hussain or Imran Khan, no exceptions.

canadian

Canadian Bhai,
I have only one yard stick, if found guilty punish him. Be it Altaf Hussain or Imran Khan, no exceptions.

So you mean we should let go whatever they've been doing in the past ?. I dont know weather we have any other choice ?.......lol;)

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you mean we should let go whatever they've been doing in the past ?. I dont know weather we have any other choice ?.......lol;)

No, thats not what I am saying. I have zero tolerance, but we must have solid proof to convict anyone. Otherwise the courts will throw out the case. What makes me mad is allegations without any proof. Collect all the evidence, get your witnesses together then file a rock solid case so that the culprits cannot escape. Unless we are willing to punish the people or parties we like, their will be no justice and peace. I would care less if you can find solid evidence against Altaf Hussain and punish him.

canadian

No, thats not what I am saying. I have zero tolerance, but we must have solid proof to convict anyone. Otherwise the courts will throw out the case. What makes me mad is allegations without any proof. Collect all the evidence, get your witnesses together then file a rock solid case so that the culprits cannot escape. Unless we are willing to punish the people or parties we like, their will be no justice and peace. I would care less if you can find solid evidence against Altaf Hussain and punish him.

You know Buddy just keep it to academic discussion.These people are too powerful and resourceful....you cant beat e'm.We have to do a job for our living.From where do you think you can find resources for this crusade ?

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
You know Buddy just keep it to academic discussion.These people are too powerful and resourceful....you cant beat e'm.We have to do a job for our living.From where do you think you can find resources for this crusade ?

I agree with you, then why are we arguing with each other on this forum.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Canadian Bhai,
Now that you have taken such a high moral ground why don't you ask Imran Khan what is his relation with Seeta White? Ask him to take DNA test and if proven guilty would you punish him?

What he was saying was just regarding ethics , morality , can you tell me how Imran Khan came into this?

Agr koi larka kisi lari ko dekh kar seeti bajata hae , kya ya Imran Khan ka kasoor hae?????

Nawaz Sharif - Tahira Syed.
Shahbaz Sharif - 2nd wife
Ayub / Zardari / Musharaf / Z A Bhutto / Yahya -----Corrupt , womenizer , drunk.....

Kis kis ko raen gae????????????

Atkeast IK accepts his mistakes................

BAs kr daen , jo baat achi ho , us maen bhi politics na lae aya kraen.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with you, then why are we arguing with each other on this forum.

What we are doing is Amar Bil Maroof Wa Nahi Anil Munkar , calling a bad wrong thing as wrong.

Today I am telling you , tomorrow , If I ever get the chance and Power , I will tell these CRIMINALS in front of their face....